+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

Ssquare

Jul 31, 2017
Hi friends I am September 19 , 2016 applicant... didn’t get MR yet hence did upfront medical .... but could not figure out how to upload it to cic.? How can we let cic know I did upfront medical? Please help

Ssquare

Jul 31, 2017
Yes I did upfront medical n e medical too got request on nov 8 n still not status show updated when I talk to cic respresentitives they say we had ur medical so don’t worry our officer will review it n update it .
I did my emedical upfront and thy gave me a paper with barcode on it and asked me to upload to file.... but could not figure out how and where to upload. Could you please help me out

xieyixy1231

Jun 9, 2016
I did my emedical upfront and thy gave me a paper with barcode on it and asked me to upload to file.... but could not figure out how and where to upload. Could you please help me out
Search 'IRCC webform' then open the link, then fill out the form and upload your document as an attachment.

Amy sandhu

Sep 18, 2017
Heyy
Can anyone help me because I m worried about my medical it’s almost a month n not updated even I send it to webform ircc I want to know how long it take to update when u post thru ircc webform

Riar1992

Jun 29, 2017
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 15, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 5, 2016.
  3. We started processing your application on December 5, 2016.
  4. Medical results have been received.
Waiting for PPR. Goodluck everyone!
Did you get DM already ?

jyken

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
AB PNP
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-07-2016
Doc's Request.
11-30-2016
AOR Received.
10-20-2016
Med's Request
13-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-09-2017
Passport Req..
02-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
recieved passport with visa 28-01-2018
LANDED..........
01-02-2018 visa office Edmonton
Hi friends I am September 19 , 2016 applicant... didn’t get MR yet hence did upfront medical .... but could not figure out how to upload it to cic.? How can we let cic know I did upfront medical? Please help
Use cic webform i did not do upront med but i upload rprf before just put explanation letter that you did upfront med and upload it

Reactions: Ssquare

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
no, I have linked my application but I can still access ecas. By the way for me it show medicals recieved.
Yes but some people don't even bother to link their applications to their mycic account. People who don't link their account to the PR application will get correspondence directly to their email instead of login to mycic to get correspondence.

But good to know though.

Filzah

Oct 28, 2017
Hi, July 1 application Medical done on Sept 8. Cic just sent me a message asking for a detailed resume as follows: my question is it normal for them to ask for it or is it something i should be worried about. I did my masters in engineering from Pakistan and registered here as an EIT: I didn't have a thesis based program and also i don't have any publications, is it a problem?

CV/Resume: A document containing a brief description of your education, qualifications and experience. We require the following documents in relation to your Master studies in Engineering: o Field of Study o The name of your Thesis Supervisor o List of your publications o Detailed CV/Resume: A document containing a description of your education, qualifications and experience.

Kdgdong77

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 29, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 1, 2016.
  3. We started processing your application on November 2, 2016.
  4. We sent you correspondence on January 13, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received
Here is my timelin. Still waitng for ppl.
This thing is killing me...
Any idea about how long it will take?

jyken

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
AB PNP
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-07-2016
Doc's Request.
11-30-2016
AOR Received.
10-20-2016
Med's Request
13-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-09-2017
Passport Req..
02-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
recieved passport with visa 28-01-2018
LANDED..........
01-02-2018 visa office Edmonton
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 29, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 1, 2016.
  3. We started processing your application on November 2, 2016.
  4. We sent you correspondence on January 13, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received
Here is my timelin. Still waitng for ppl.
This thing is killing me...
Any idea about how long it will take?
lots of late june applicant got dm i think our time will come anytime from now. theres one july 5 applicant got Dm im july 6 still waiting

Bev6609

Star Member
Oct 2, 2017
Hi, July 1 application Medical done on Sept 8. Cic just sent me a message asking for a detailed resume as follows: my question is it normal for them to ask for it or is it something i should be worried about. I did my masters in engineering from Pakistan and registered here as an EIT: I didn't have a thesis based program and also i don't have any publications, is it a problem?

CV/Resume: A document containing a brief description of your education, qualifications and experience. We require the following documents in relation to your Master studies in Engineering: o Field of Study o The name of your Thesis Supervisor o List of your publications o Detailed CV/Resume: A document containing a description of your education, qualifications and experience.
This sounds sketchy, call cic about it.