Hello everyone,
My PR application details are as :

File sent on 16th of September, 2016
File received 21st of September, 2016
Acknowledgement 19th of December,16
Processing started 20th of December,16
Medical requested 23rd of January, 2017
Medical have been received updated on 21st of July, 2017

My medical has already expired on 21 st of September, 2017 as I sent in in advance while applied PR

Now there is no updates from them. I have also checked GC keys where it says that eligibility is under review.

Please reply if someone has any clue.
Unless you receive a MR on your MyCIC profile I wouldn’t worry too much. If they ask you for another medical, only then would I worry if one needs to be done. Then I’d call CIC and check.

ALP15

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Spousal Family Class - Outland
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
hi,I’m July applicant, I did upfront medical on 5th October 2017, but I still got MR on 10th October, and it’s not showing medical pass on my file until now. Anyone know what happened?
It’s probably because you did an upfront medical, check with your panel physician if they’ve sent your results to CIC (it usually takes a week on an average, unless the physician does not have an e-medical Service, then it would take around a month)

Reactions: wdrngs

ALP15

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Spousal Family Class - Outland
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
Helloo Everyone i did medical yesterday
I recieved on 7th nov.

My problem is i am unable to login in ecas.everytime i try to login the option comes of terms nd cond.which i have to select i agree.bt that option doesnt show up

I am unable to connect my file with cic account so Ecas is Only option pls help
Another friend of mine, actually 2 now that I think of it, had the same issue. You need to send a technical issue via your my cic profile (do it via a computer). It’ll link your profile in a weeks time. Here is the link: https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/mycic/reportTechnicalIssue

Lion2807

Aug 30, 2017
You’ll need to contact the province that is nominating you before turning it federally. You can apply via EE provided you are an Outland applicant, inland applicants applying for PR via PNP do not get the option to apply under EE. So I’d check with my province first and then your EE profile (which is federal)
I am an outland applicant. I thought it was the province government that would contact CIC to say that I am being given a nomination.
When I got PNP ITA from New Brunswick, they had asked for EE profile info in the form filling process.
With a PNP nomination, I'll get 600 additional points in the Comprehensive Ranking System, i.e 600 points added to what I already have on my current EE profile. NBPNP should be able to access my EE profile to sent me the nomination.

save_me_plz

Jun 5, 2014
If you’ve received a request to do your medical despite doing an upfront medical, id check with CIC if they are accepting your previously submitted medical, because if they aren’t than you’d need another and hurry up because the MR form is valid just for a month to get your medical done.
NO you cant do a medical for atleast one year. Actually, doctors send a mail to CIC and get the application linked. I did the same

username0001

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
anybody know the background & security screening process begins before or after Medical? or some parts before Med/the other parts after Med?
I mean the Security Screening, not the RCMP thing.

just curious why we get MR after such a long time since AOR

Ryanraja

Nov 6, 2017
Thank you for your reply, fellow.

I would also like to know the process to contact cic after the processing time will finish after 17 months. It’s already been 14 months now and still waiting for the medical has been passed update hopefully which is already expired in September,17.

jyken

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
AB PNP
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-07-2016
Doc's Request.
11-30-2016
AOR Received.
10-20-2016
Med's Request
13-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-09-2017
Passport Req..
02-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
recieved passport with visa 28-01-2018
LANDED..........
01-02-2018 visa office Edmonton
anybody know the background & security screening process begins before or after Medical? or some parts before Med/the other parts after Med?

on my gcm notes everything is passed except security. i

i believe its after MR on my gcm notes everythimg passed except security or background check. its not even started it will be my 17 month this coming dec 6. still N/A

Reactions: Hiren8717

karan gulati

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Hello Everyone,
Inland AINP Applicant
File Received by CIC: 13 Feb/2017
Got a email from cic about Paying RPRF on Nov27 /17 , background check changed to not applicable.
I have already sent a cheque of $550 for processing fee along with my application package.
But now they are asking for $490 more.
I am ready to pay that but on the cic tab there is not any option to pay 490, it comes up with a total fee of $1040.
I wonder if anyone had any problem like this and can help me with this.
Also if someone can tell me how far are we after this step.
Thanks for your help.

stormy007

Oct 28, 2015
Question about CIC account:
I checked my CIC account for updated status every week. In the "View my submitted applications or profiles" section, my PR application is listed as one of my application (linked to CIC account from paper application). The "details" of my PR application is "updated", and sometimes it's "submitted". It's changed from morning to afternoon at the same day. Does this mean that my application has been reviewed by CIC?

PS: I am September 2016 inland applicant, and my medical just passed in November 2017. I am waiting for background check.

Reactions: gentleman78600

Star Member
Jul 10, 2016
Question about CIC account:
I checked my CIC account for updated status every week. In the "View my submitted applications or profiles" section, my PR application is listed as one of my application (linked to CIC account from paper application). The "details" of my PR application is "updated", and sometimes it's "submitted". It's changed from morning to afternoon at the same day. Does this mean that my application has been reviewed by CIC?

PS: I am September 2016 inland applicant, and my medical just passed in November 2017. I am waiting for background check.

Hi, yeah supposedly there is a change in your file. I have seen the same thing on my account last week, but when I clicked into it, there is nothing changed. is it the case for you too?