+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

Jydepalsky

Oct 30, 2016
Then I am not sure, should I get happy or tense. May be I am lucky this time or another CIC technical error. My medical status changed to processing on 7th Oct, the day when I get my MR right after 4 hours and it changed to passed on 8th Oct. when did you get the confirmation that your documents are forwarded to concerning officer?
I got the confirmation on 2nd of November

Jydepalsky

Oct 30, 2016
Then I am not sure, should I get happy or tense. May be I am lucky this time or another CIC technical error. My medical status changed to processing on 7th Oct, the day when I get my MR right after 4 hours and it changed to passed on 8th Oct. when did you get the confirmation that your documents are forwarded to concerning officer?
I got the confirmation in the 2nd of Nice

zengonline

Dec 14, 2016
Regina
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2016
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Passport Req..
12-02-2018
Hi zengonline!
its so great you are gathering this statistics!!!
I'm new applicant of this 2017 year and very interested how it goes for previous year
and when you writing first dates - do they mean the date of application sent/received by CIC or date of AOR??
Hi there, the first date means application received by CIC. Good luck!

Star Member
Jul 10, 2016
Hey does anyone know after submitted the medical, how long will it take for CIC to change the status on my online account?

username0001

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
has anyone been asked to do x-ray for the second time, the day after the exam, by the clinic?

i did medical exam on nov.09
on nov.10 i received a call from the clinic, just saying "we need to do more" and asking me to go to the clinic again.
nov.10, afternoon, i went to the clinic and they took two more x-ray photos for me with no charge, saying nothing and let me go home.
i dont know what happened. i am in panic.

i did medical in 2014 and found no disease.

who have similar experience of a second x-ray test? plz help...

ALP15

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Spousal Family Class - Outland
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
Hey does anyone know after submitted the medical, how long will it take for CIC to change the status on my online account?
It generally has been taking around 2 months, for PPRs. But it’s only a matter of time now. Hopefully none of us receive a call from the medical centre.