+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

Jydepalsky

Oct 30, 2016
August 18th just got MR November 7th. Please i did my upfront medical on the 10th of October and the E-Medical was submitted online by the Physician and I also submitted the medical result via Web form but up till now my medical status changed yesterday to we are reviewing your medical result on my CIC account. Is there anyone facing same situation?

Reactions: stormy007

Pnppr

Sep 5, 2017
Same. I called them they said send CSE but thats what i did when i did upfront. I am gonna call my doctor tommorow. Please let me know what do you think
aug 15 applicant did medical on 10 oct still i got the medical request. i called ircc and i was told to email e-medical to ottawa and explain them what happened.
i even went to my doctor and she said there are many cases like this and even the doctors are told by ircc to tell clients to email their results by themselves.

Pnppr

Sep 5, 2017
August 18th just got MR November 7th. Please i did my upfront medical on the 10th of October and the E-Medical was submitted online by the Physician and I also submitted the medical result via Web form but up till now my medical status changed yesterday to we are reviewing your medical result on my CIC account. Is there anyone facing same situation?
aug 15 applicant did medical on 10 oct still i got the medical request. i called ircc and i was told to email e-medical to ottawa and explain them what happened.
i even went to my doctor and she said there are many cases like this and even the doctors are told by ircc to tell clients to email their results by themselves.

VincentESL

Oct 17, 2016
Guys, I feel the day when CIC send medical requests is related to the day they send reminder letters.

Did the applicants who received the MR on November 7, 2017 also receive their reminder letters around January 10?

If yes, then I think what I guess makes sense.

Pnppr

Sep 5, 2017
Guys, I feel the day when CIC send medical requests is related to the day they send reminder letters.

Did the applicants who received the MR on November 7, 2017 also receive their reminder letters around January 10?

yea i got it on jan 10

save_me_plz

Jun 5, 2014
They told me my file is still in Sydney. and morteover i dont have results just an acknowledgement erecipt that I did medicals :( did you check where your file is ? can you share email address please

Missin_U

Dec 20, 2016
Category........
AINP
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Request
18-12-2017
Med's Done....
03-01-2018

September 20 2016 applicant, I received the reminder email on 10 Jan 2017 and still waiting for MR:(

Reactions: sherwina

save_me_plz

Jun 5, 2014
yes i am . how did you upload your medical results. i only got e recipt from them

bliss_infinitum

Oct 23, 2017
I uploaded the result via web form. Please what is your medical status now?
I presume that what you are calling “result” is the e-medical information form given to you as evidence of upfront medical exam, because the doctor would normally not give you the ACTUAL test results. The results are supposed to go directly to IRCC. Right?

Jydepalsky

Oct 30, 2016
I presume that what you are calling “result” is the e-medical information form given to you as evidence of upfront medical exam, because the doctor would normally not give you the ACTUAL test results. The results are supposed to go directly to IRCC. Right?[/QUOTY

Yes it was E-Medical

Rajan Grover

May 27, 2013
Hi Guys,

Any of the SEP 2016 get MR request today ?

Now it's our turn i think most of AUG 2016 applicant got their medical yesterday .

er.andysingh

Sep 4, 2013
Delta,BC
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Er.andysingh

Applicant - 6th Sep, 2016
Upfront medical - 27th Oct, 2017
MR - 7th Nov, 2017
Medical passed 8th Nov, 2017on MyCIC