+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

Tomalika Chowdhury

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
Hi,

Yes, I think you should pay the RPRF.

Same thing happened to my relatives application. They send PNP(inland) application to CIC on SEP and received AOR in DEC 2016. They also got this email yesterday with the PDF document. Their application status didn't changed so far. Only they received AOR from CIC. They already send passport copy, police certificate, schedule A and cleared whole payment during initial application which CIC asked in the email of the PDF document yesterday. Same question they have, can they safely ignore this email? Any reply would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Tchow
Doctorstrange11 said:
Received my AOR on December 15th. Inland SINP Applicant.

I just received a reminder email from CIO Office. It's a PDF document stating how to send certain docs to CIC. It talks about RPRF which I am concerned about. It says I am supposed to pay that amount if it's outstanding. Thing is that CIC hasn't asked me for anything yet except for sending me AOR. Can I safely ignore this email? Nothing has changed in my application as of yet.
Anyone know about this?? Please adivse. Thanks.

zengonline

Dec 14, 2016
Regina
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2016
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Passport Req..
12-02-2018
Hi ALL, I got this below reminder email from CIC this morning, talking about sending several docs that I have already included in my initial application package. Also I got my AOR in December 2016. In this email, it also mentioned about the RPRF is outstanding. Is this email an RPRF request? should I send all the mentioned docs to CIC again?

Thank you very much for you help everyone!

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada.
THIS IS A REMINDER EMAIL
-
PLEASE READ EACH SECTION CAREFULLY TO SEE IF
IT APPLIES TO YOUR APPLICATION
FOR ANY DOCUMENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE YOU SEND, PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER PAGE THAT LISTS YOUR NAME,DATE OF BIRTH,UCI AND APPLICATIONNUMBER.

PASSPORTS
Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be validat the time of visa issuance. If your passports have expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, you must apply for new passports as soon as possible.
You can send a Copy of the Biodata Page(page with photograph and name)to the following addresses below.
Do not send Original Passports until requested By IRCC.

POLICE CERTIFICATES
If you have not already done so,provide Original Police Certificates from each country and territory where you lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18,for you and all family members over 18.
If you delay in sending in these police certificates your application will be delayed.
You can do one of the following:
1)Provide Original Police Certificates via mail at the address below
2)Provide Scanned Copies of Original Police Certificates

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.

MISSING SCHEDULE A INFORMATION
If you have a copy of the application you submitted please review the application in particular the schedule A Background information. Section 8 Personal History and Section 12 Addresses must cover the 10 year history prior to your submitting your application or beginning at the age of 18 whichever isthe most recent. If you left gaps in the dates and they do not cover the entire period send in a newly completed Schedule A to provide complete information. If there are gaps in your personal history or gaps in your address history your application will be delayed.
All family members over 18 must have a Schedule A with the above listed information. If you have any of the above mentioned items you must submit them to our office at the address listed below
RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE (RPRF)
This is reminder that if your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding, you must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa. Delaying the payment of the RPRF will delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible

Diana Nguyen

Jan 14, 2016
Toronto
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
08-08-2016
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
zengonline said:
Hi ALL, I got this below reminder email from CIC this morning, talking about sending several docs that I have already included in my initial application package. Also I got my AOR in December 2016. In this email, it also mentioned about the RPRF is outstanding. Is this email an RPRF request? should I send all the mentioned docs to CIC again?

THIS IS A REMINDER EMAIL
-
FOR ANY DOCUMENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE YOU SEND, PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER PAGE THAT LISTS YOUR NAME,DATE OF BIRTH,UCI AND APPLICATIONNUMBER.

PASSPORTS
Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be validat the time of visa issuance. If your passports have expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, you must apply for new passports as soon as possible.
You can send a Copy of the Biodata Page(page with photograph and name)to the following addresses below.

POLICE CERTIFICATES
If you have not already done so,provide Original Police Certificates from each country and territory where you lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18,for you and all family members over 18.
If you delay in sending in these police certificates your application will be delayed.

If you have a copy of the application you submitted please review the application in particular the schedule A Background information. Section 8 Personal History and Section 12 Addresses must cover the 10 year history prior to your submitting your application or beginning at the age of 18 whichever isthe most recent. If you left gaps in the dates and they do not cover the entire period send in a newly completed Schedule A to provide complete information. If there are gaps in your personal history or gaps in your address history your application will be delayed.
All family members over 18 must have a Schedule A with the above listed information. If you have any of the above mentioned items you must submit them to our office at the address listed below
This is reminder that if your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding, you must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa. Delaying the payment of the RPRF will delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible
Hi there,

I also got the same information in PDF file from CIC email and just processed RPRF.

The other pieces of information confused me as I also got AOR on 28 Nov which I understood that all submitted documents were appropriate otherwise AOR would have not been issued.

I checked a friend who submitted the application last year, CIC just emailed when certain document needed to be supplemented at certain time not a generic letter like we are receiving today.

Appreciate sharing on what we should do with this kind of CIC's information.
Diana

winnipeg141

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015
I got this one as well this morning. I submitted everything with my package. Only thing im worried about is schedule a form gap. I think I left a gap in the history. I think i should send an updated form to cic now.

zengonline said:

THIS IS A REMINDER EMAIL
-

PASSPORTS

POLICE CERTIFICATES

zengonline

Dec 14, 2016
Regina
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2016
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Passport Req..
12-02-2018
Diana Nguyen said:
Hi there,

I also got the same information in PDF file from CIC email and just processed RPRF.

The other pieces of information confused me as I also got AOR on 28 Nov which I understood that all submitted documents were appropriate otherwise AOR would have not been issued.

I checked a friend who submitted the application last year, CIC just emailed when certain document needed to be supplemented at certain time not a generic letter like we are receiving today.

Appreciate sharing on what we should do with this kind of CIC's information.
Diana
Thank you Diana, I just paid for my RPRF online. Besides the PDF receipt, are there anything else I should send to CIC with it? Do I need to let them know my UCI and Application Number?

Thank you!

Diana Nguyen

Jan 14, 2016
Toronto
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
08-08-2016
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
zengonline said:
Thank you Diana, I just paid for my RPRF online. Besides the PDF receipt, are there anything else I should send to CIC with it? Do I need to let them know my UCI and Application Number?

Thank you!
Hi there,

Just follow Case Specific Enquiry link, you will be asked to fill in UCI, Application Number, DoB, Full Name etc., before enclosing your pdf receipt.

Regards
Diana

Doctorstrange11

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
bhavesh veera - Canada said:
Good Morning all

I have submitted my PR application in Economy class PNP based on 26th July. I assume wil lget PR sorted in 15 months. Any one assumes differently ?

Any idea lately how did it take to get PR in this Paper based application ?

rgds
Bhavesh

Are you guys paying for RPRF even though you only received the PDF reminder email? I doubt we are supposed to pay for RPRF right now. They will be sending a separate email asking us to pay the fee. The PDF we all received today was just to pay any outstanding RPRF fees. This means CIC would have asked for that fee before. Since most of us haven't gotten that request yet, I don't think we are supppsed to pay the fee right now.

Doctorstrange11

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Tomalika Chowdhury said:
Hi,

Same thing happened to my relatives application. They send PNP(inland) application to CIC on SEP and received AOR in DEC 2016. They also got this email yesterday with the PDF document. Their application status didn't changed so far. Only they received AOR from CIC. They already send passport copy, police certificate, schedule A and cleared whole payment during initial application which CIC asked in the email of the PDF document yesterday. Same question they have, can they safely ignore this email? Any reply would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Tchow
I think some people in the thread are already paying for RPRF. The PDF clearly states that we are supposed to pay any outstanding RPRF Fee. CIC gotta ask us for that fee first. Since CIC hasn't asked us for anything yet, it can't be considered outstanding.

slappy

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
1241/1111
App. Filed.......
AINP 06-03-2015/ PNP 20-09-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25-08-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
18-12-2017
Med's Done....
26-03-2018
Passport Req..
07-05-2018
I think we all in the same batch, I got RL as well. Lol. gl guys.

unangela

Star Member
Aug 9, 2016
Hi Guys

I received RPRF email today.

I have a question. I paid Landing Fee When I submitted Federal Application total is $2080. Do I need to send this receipt through Case Specific? or call CIC about this?

Another question is, I changed my job. Do I need to update CIC about my new job. I am AINP-SRS Postgraduate Stram Without Job offer.

Thank you

Jydepalsky

Oct 30, 2016
Tomalika Chowdhury said:
Hi,

Regards,
Tchow
Please i got this same email this morning. Can i submit the schedule A form via case enquiry on IRCC website?

mayub

Oct 19, 2016
Hi,

Even i got the Remainder Email today.

They are asking for four things:

1. Passport - if it's gonna expire within 6 months then we have to renew it. If not then we already would have submitted the copies along with the application.
2. Police Clearance - Original police certificates from the countries where you have lived more than 6 months.
3. Schedule A form - If we missed any gaps then we need to submit the form again.
4. RPRF - If you didn't pay then you have to pay now following the instructions.

Now it would be really appreciated if someone could answer my query:
I am from India and i'm currently living in Canada. i provided just my Indian Police Clearance. I didn't provide Canadian Police Clearance since when i read the instructions when submitting my application it says if the visa officer needs it then they will ask for the police clearance of Canada which is called Criminal record Check. You can check the link below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp

So now just to make sure do i need to provide the police clearance of Canada as well .?

Thank You.

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
zengonline said:

THIS IS A REMINDER EMAIL
-

PASSPORTS

POLICE CERTIFICATES

Today I got this email too (AOR received on December 22, 2016) , I sent PCC and RPRF receipt to CIO - Sydney this morning because I didn't submit them when I sent my PR application on September 2016

Also I am thinking to do upfront medical exam on February or March 2017 :)

Missin_U

Dec 20, 2016
Category........
AINP
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Request
18-12-2017
Med's Done....
03-01-2018
Tomalika Chowdhury said:
Hi,

Regards,
Tchow
I recieved the same email today as well