+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

prize55

Jul 22, 2015
Ladypee said:
Congratulations on your air crownking. My application was also received on the12th of July hopefully mine is on its way
Hopefully you should get AOR today. It is your round!
Please let us know when it comes.

aniii

Star Member
Apr 1, 2016
Hi again Everyone,

Hoep is all well, I applied for PR under Ontario provisional nominee ( no job offer - no employer restriction on nomination) , and got my AOR by email on oct 21th. the email says the following and shows a file number as well :

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2016/07/12.

AND here is the status online:

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started

Now my questions is if this AOR in the email format is enough to apply for the Bridging open work permit ( mine current work permit is open as well) or do I have to wait of the eligibility assessment to change to from in progress to " passed" and receive another letter from them?

Thanks a lot

yuran87

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Ukraine, Odessa
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv – Ukraine
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cat_woman said:
Hey Everyone!

Sent in my file to the feds in July..as far as I know based on the courier service they received it on 14th July. Have not heard from cic since then. It'll round off 4 months on 14th and I have yet to receive my aor. My questions to others on board here is:
1. Those that did receive their aor's in and around 3 months, were you'll applying from within Canada or other countries?
2. Is there any way to link the paper app to the online without the identification number which is provided in the aor mail? (Which I am yet to receive)
3. How many on here are paper based? (which I am) as I'm unsure if PNP applications can be online too or not.
Thanks in advance for any insight that can be provided!
Hi!
Can help you with the point 2.
Please follow and study a file by the following link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4r5UZ5q4_VKNkRuNGxnNjhBY0U/view?usp=sharing

ScarletSails

Dec 3, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just received AOR via email: "This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2016/07/28."

I am an inland AINP nominee.

Good luck everyone! Wish you will receive AOR soon and wish all of us best luck in the next steps!

Doctorstrange11

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Taji_Singh said:
Here is my timeline guys
Ainp recvd- 20th aug 2016
file recvd by CIC - 29th aug 2016
Still waiting for AOR
Hopefully i get it soon
Hi Taji, we should stay in touch. I am Inland applicant and my app was received by the Nova Scotia office on September 1st. I really hope we can get the AOR before Christmas. Processing during December is super slow. Good luck man

prize55

Jul 22, 2015
ScarletSails said:
I just received AOR via email: "This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2016/07/28."

Good luck everyone! Wish you will receive AOR soon and wish all of us best luck in the next steps!
Congrats!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
Good luck to all !!!

salmaniut

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Inland
ScarletSails said:

Congrats. Did you also get invitation for express entry and applied there? As it is written in your footnote.

ScarletSails

Dec 3, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salmaniut said:
Congrats. Did you also get invitation for express entry and applied there? As it is written in your footnote.
Thanks.

I have a separate application for Express Entry under Canadian Experience Class category. It is not related to AINP.

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
ScarletSails said:

Something is weird. My application also says that it is comeplete under section r10 . It also acknowledges my receipt for 1040 dollars. Are you sure you got AOR?

ScarletSails

Dec 3, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abdul Hannan said:
Something is weird. My application also says that it is comeplete under section r10 . It also acknowledges my receipt for 1040 dollars. Are you sure you got AOR?
Sorry I do not understand your question.

The email also provided Application number and stated that I should "Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office."

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
ScarletSails said:
Sorry I do not understand your question.
My AOR says this:

ABDUL HANNAN:
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Provincial Nominee Program.

Upon review of the information you have provided, your application is considered complete based upon the requirements of the Instructions and Regulation 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

Your application has now been placed into processing.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated 20 Jul 2016 in the amount of 1,040.00 Canadian dollars. Your HPM Payment Receipt No. is xxxxxxxx. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please do not forward additional documents unless requested.

ScarletSails

Dec 3, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abdul Hannan said:
My AOR says this:

ABDUL HANNAN:
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Provincial Nominee Program.

Upon review of the information you have provided, your application is considered complete based upon the requirements of the Instructions and Regulation 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

Your application has now been placed into processing.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated 20 Jul 2016 in the amount of 1,040.00 Canadian dollars. Your HPM Payment Receipt No. is xxxxxxxx. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please do not forward additional documents unless requested.
I think I got AOR because the email also provided an Application number. The application is opened on my CIC account as well.

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
ScarletSails said:
I think I got AOR because the email also provided an Application number. The application is opened on my CIC account as well.
Im just confused why its different. Coz for open work permit it says you need to pass eligibilty under r10 of irpa. Mine says its complete but others isnt. Weird. ???

ScarletSails

Dec 3, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abdul Hannan said:
Im just confused why its different. Coz for open work permit it says you need to pass eligibilty under r10 of irpa. Mine says its complete but others isnt. Weird. ???
This is what I found on CIC's website:

"Completion check: Once you have submitted your application, we will check to determine that all required application forms have been properly completed and submitted, that the application processing fee has been paid, and that all required documents are submitted from the document checklist.

If your application lacks any of the requested documents, it will be returned to you. Failure to provide supporting documents in certain circumstances may result in the refusal of your application.

Acknowledgment of receipt: If your application is complete, it will be placed into processing. You will be sent a letter or e-mail that:

notifies you of this fact and provides you with your CIC office file number
sets out some basic instructions for contact with the CIC office processing your file
gives you a brief outline of future processing steps."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP7TOC.asp#ep76

LK87

Oct 29, 2016
Winterpeg135 said:
IC received my application on June 13, I received AOR on september 20. Took 97 days. Inland.
Did you recieve an email from them saying your applicaion was recieved with your UCI and application number?

Is this the AOR?