+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

Doctorstrange11

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Qi said:
Are you able to link the application under my CIC yet? I couldn't still...
CIC Sydney received my app on sep 1st. I was able to link my application in around 10 days. Make sure you are filling out the form correctly. It could be that they haven't put your app into their system.

seancole

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello folks,

I'm new in here. Just reading through threads and soaking everything up.

Please what is difference between Inland applicant and Outland applicant? been seeing this alot.

Sorry for the noob question. :'(

Doctorstrange11

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
seancole said:
Hello folks,

I'm new in here. Just reading through threads and soaking everything up.

Please what is difference between Inland applicant and Outland applicant? been seeing this alot.

Sorry for the noob question. :'(
Means that inland applicants are currently living in Canada. Outland people are currently living outside Canada.

huongsask

Sep 3, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-01-2017
Doc's Request.
16-05-2018
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
09-05-2017
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
06-06-2018 - Passed after 3 days
Interview........
None
Doctorstrange11 said:
Means that inland applicants are currently living in Canada. Outland people are currently living outside Canada.
If at that time I am in canada under visitor visa. Is it Inland? What's the difference between inland and Outland in AoR process? Tks

seancole

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doctorstrange11 said:

Thanks alot. Much appreciated.

hsm

Aug 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 September 2015
Doc's Request.
03 May 2016
Nomination.....
31 May 2016
AOR Received.
Application Received by IRCC: 25 August 2016 and AOR: 03 December 2016
Doctorstrange11 said:
I applied through SINP nomination and my application was received by CIC NS office on September 1st by our favourite Mr. Dan Lewis. 8)

I was able to link my paper application online within a week of them receiving it. Everything has gone smoothly so far.

Thing I am worried about-I didn't certify the copy of my brith certificate. My translator has his credentials from BC and is fully certified. The CICs website is confusing because I don't know who will certify my document that is written in another language. My translator cannot certify it because he is not any of those legal entities that are listed on CICs website. My province was okay with my translation, so I am hoping CIC will have no objections with it either. If someone can share their thoughts on it, it'd be great.
Dear my application received at cic on 25 August 2016, but still i am unable to link the application online....kindly help ,......i tried it no. of times...

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
I have received my Paper base packet which returned by CIC with ticking the reason as mentioned below : (Envelop was totaly opened and sent by ordinary post, which Postman threw it at my home compound with a sweet sound "Dhamm" ) which Got delivered at Sydney on 24 June.
Proof of Language Profeciency
Starting July 1, 2012, some applicants of Provincial/Territorial Nominee Programmes are required to complete a language proficiency test from one of the following designated agencies :
IELTS (General Training Test only)
CELPIP (General Test Only), and/or
TEF
Please Note : The Nominating Province has indicated you require a language test to be submitted to IRCC with your Permanent Resident Application. If there is a discrepancy in the information the Province has provided to our department (Language Test required) , Please contact the Province for direction before resubmitting your application.

olurotimi1

Aug 17, 2013
Nigeria
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015, SP2 28-11-15, assessment pending 11/05/16, inprocess 17/05/16, Sponsor interview 24/05/16, Assessment Completed 31/05/2016.
Doc's Request.
Sept 5, 2017
Nomination.....
13/06/16, App @IRCC 22/07/16
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
xx-xx-xxxx
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
08-08-2017
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
12 April,2018
VISA ISSUED...
Gods time
LANDED..........
xx/xx/2018
ashuindian said:
I have received my Paper base packet which returned by CIC with ticking the reason as mentioned below : (Envelop was totaly opened and sent by ordinary post, which Postman threw it at my home compound with a sweet sound "Dhamm" ) which Got delivered at Sydney on 24 June.
Starting July 1, 2012, some applicants of Provincial/Territorial Nominee Programmes are required to complete a language proficiency test from one of the following designated agencies :
TEF
Please Note : The Nominating Province has indicated you require a language test to be submitted to IRCC with your Permanent Resident Application. If there is a discrepancy in the information the Province has provided to our department (Language Test required) , Please contact the Province for direction before resubmitting your application.
Sorry about that make sure its right this time

anirudhap

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashuindian said:
TEF
u didnot submitted IELTS results? i believe u must have sent....

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
anirudhap said:
u didnot submitted IELTS results? i believe u must have sent....
My Application got delivered at Sydney on 24 June, IELTS has expired on 21 June.

Doctorstrange11

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
ashuindian said:
My Application got delivered at Sydney on 24 June, IELTS has expired on 21 June.
The result usually takes a couple of years to expire if I remember correctly. So sorry man. It really sucks.

Diana Nguyen

Jan 14, 2016
Toronto
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
08-08-2016
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
hsm said:
Dear my application received at cic on 25 August 2016, but still i am unable to link the application online....kindly help ,......i tried it no. of times...
I just tried to link my application received at CIC Sydney Office on 8 Aug, 2016, and have not be able to do so. I guess the package has not yet opened and processed by the officer.

hsm

Aug 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 September 2015
Doc's Request.
03 May 2016
Nomination.....
31 May 2016
AOR Received.
Application Received by IRCC: 25 August 2016 and AOR: 03 December 2016
Diana Nguyen said:
I just tried to link my application received at CIC Sydney Office on 8 Aug, 2016, and have not be able to do so. I guess the package has not yet opened and processed by the officer.
dear put only "1" under family members and you will find that system is able to find your application but I haven't linked my application yet though its been shown by filling details under link application with account under my CIC bcoz I don't want to put 1 instead of 3 in my case under family members section which I think is wrong.
I am waiting for this error to be removed by CIC .....

Diana Nguyen

Jan 14, 2016
Toronto
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
08-08-2016
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
hsm said:
dear put only "1" under family members and you will find that system is able to find your application but I haven't linked my application yet though its been shown by filling details under link application with account under my CIC bcoz I don't want to put 1 instead of 3 in my case under family members section which I think is wrong.
I am waiting for this error to be removed by CIC .....
Thanks for your suggestion. I just did it following the instruction in this link - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4CdFL9evy8iUlRBTE9JaFpERzQ before seeing your note. My application was linked and I see all of my dependents in the application.

Have a great weekend
Diana