+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
I so

If i knew that was so much stress involved i will never start all of this!And to think that i came full of dreams here!We want to invest our future here we are genuine and we proof this to them and still we are treated like this with no explanation!I wish all of us to be done soon :(
Exactly,they are treating us like we are criminal..We are already here in canada and we are doing everything legally,then what's the reason behind this all ?I wish I had applied for express entry before,regretting now

xieyixy1231

Jun 9, 2016
Exactly,they are treating us like we are criminal..We are already here in canada and we are doing everything legally,then what's the reason behind this all ?I wish I had applied for express entry before,regretting now
yeah, exactly, and saves me 1500 bucks for the PNP fee.

by the way, one of my economics professors in the UK was from the research department of the Central Bank of Nepal.

INeedAPR

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
12-30-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2017
Express Entry doesn't make any sense if you reach the state of the background check. It is what it is. Usually, it takes around 6 months. But I know a guy from Toronto, who applied EE and has been waiting 24 months. Just like we have been waiting more than 18 months (PNP processing time).

But at least, we can definitely save PNP $1500 bucks for sure!

BellaJuly2016

Dec 19, 2017
Express Entry doesn't make any sense if you reach the state of the background check. It is what it is. Usually, it takes around 6 months. But I know a guy from Toronto, who applied EE and has been waiting 24 months. Just like we have been waiting more than 18 months (PNP processing time).

But at least, we can definitely save PNP $1500 bucks for sure!
You are right,a coworker of mine applied Express Entry September 2016 and is not yet done!Stucked in security check!What bothers me is that this guys are not giving us any expllanation at all,at least to know why is this delay!Would be better to give as a deadline and at least we would have a piece of mind!

INeedAPR

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
12-30-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2017
You are right,a coworker of mine applied Express Entry September 2016 and is not yet done!Stucked in security check!What bothers me is that this guys are not giving us any expllanation at all,at least to know why is this delay!Would be better to give as a deadline and at least we would have a piece of mind!
Hope we can get those checks done soon!

Sandip2006

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Refugees are more luckier and important than us... we spent many years here but still fighting for permanent residence. We paid good enough tax and try to make better Canada but they don't care. There is no difference between criminal and us.
Just pray god for everyone

zzeinab

Feb 15, 2018
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
18-12-2016
Med's Request
18-12-2017
Med's Done....
28-12-2017
Another Thursday and no PPR!
it seems that on Thursday’s and thursdays, they send PPR emails!

Sandip2006

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
I will,but i know already their answer,will be same e-mail that they send to everybody!Honestly i dont think that they care at all

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Regards,

Stéphanie

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada www.cic.gc.ca

BellaJuly2016

Dec 19, 2017
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Regards,

Stéphanie

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada www.cic.gc.ca
I got the same e-mail too! :(

BellaJuly2016

Dec 19, 2017

Read above dark bold underlined sentence
[/QUOTE

I have excatly the same,and to think that all together i called them in total 6 times! And they ask to keep correscpondence to a minimum!I knew it,is same template they use for everybody!Even when we are calling them we are bothering them

Reactions: Sandip2006