+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

pakistan1990

Star Member
Jan 27, 2018
i called the IRCC help line and explained eveything and they said me and my wife passed the eligibility and criminality test. so they asked these documents for the last step of security test. can anyone tell how long it takes for the security test ?

xplore

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
I am 31st Aug 2016 Applicant too, spouse added in feb 2017, all done with documents and medical done me and spouse dec 2017. its march and 19th months already gone. all the documents are completed as of IRCC. BG become In process on feb 27th 2018. and still waiting. its more than 3 months after medical passed.
yesterday I got an update in my cic account asking for Schedule A 5669 and travel 5562E, a replacement documents for both me and my wife. got a request document email.
its 19th months and they asked for a request documents

can anyone tell me what is this and how long will it take?
please help me

thanks
Is your security completed ? If not that’s why they are asking for information

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
I am 31st Aug 2016 Applicant too, spouse added in feb 2017, all done with documents and medical done me and spouse dec 2017. its march and 19th months already gone. all the documents are completed as of IRCC. BG become In process on feb 27th 2018. and still waiting. its more than 3 months after medical passed.
yesterday I got an update in my cic account asking for Schedule A 5669 and travel 5562E, a replacement documents for both me and my wife. got a request document email.

please help me

thanks
What document did they request for

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
and one more thing in the attached document, they this
" we have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we need the following documents"
and they asked for both updated travel 5562 and imm 5669 schedule A for both me and wife.

so that to extract from this email.

please i am very worried.
its 19th month and now they have asked this again why?
i don't know

How many times do they usually request you for schedule A? I got a reminder email 3 months ago.
Do you think they might ask for schedule A after medical request again for the 2nd time?

xieyixy1231

Jun 9, 2016

please help me

thanks
I tend to believe it is a good sign.

pakistan1990

Star Member
Jan 27, 2018
Is your security completed ? If not that’s why they are asking for information
The IRCC representator said to me today that my criminality and eligibilty was passed already couple of months ago. And he said these documents are for security check a last stage of background check.
Can you tell me or anyone how long this security check takes place ?

xieyixy1231

Jun 9, 2016
The IRCC representator said to me today that my criminality and eligibilty was passed already couple of months ago. And he said these documents are for security check a last stage of background check.
Can you tell me or anyone how long this security check takes place ?
Have you been asked for CV, publications, research????