Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
20-11-2017
Passport Req..
23-02-2018
LANDED..........
06/07/2015
Passport sent Feb 23, approved just 5 minutes ago... Tracker not active yet... It is happening!!!

username0001

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Just got few min ago,i am reading now!This info in my notes is generated since 30 of January they send it today!Security not started at that time!In some security pages is a s15(1) note in the right corner after that it changes in s19(1)!I dont know what to say,if they started it yesterday when i got BGIP or not!
there must be something reacted on that page. did you notice any blank area?

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
MyCIC :
Application status We are processing your application.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

MY ECAS :
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 20, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 21, 2016.
  3. We started processing your application on December 22, 2016.
  4. We sent you correspondence on February 11, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.

Sept 20 inland applicant ,
I haven't submitted any doc , it was last feb RCMP and schedule A , don't know what are they looking for ??
Any other who have same time line and status ??

niazche

Jul 14, 2017
12 September applicant. Here are my MyCIC and ECAS status:

MyCIC:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

ECAS:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 12, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 14, 2016.
  3. We started processing your application on December 15, 2016.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you correspondence on February 1, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Last edited:

BellaJuly2016

Dec 19, 2017
MyCIC :
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

MY ECAS :
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 21, 2016.
  4. We sent you correspondence on February 11, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

I haven't submitted any doc , it was last feb RCMP and schedule A , don't know what are they looking for ??
Dont worry,i have the same situation!They reviewed my doc last January 2017 but in MY CIC is showing the same as you!They confirmed me that inahve to ignore it as long as you dont have an email or a message in your account you do not have to worry!Good luck,

Reactions: Missin_U

BellaJuly2016

Dec 19, 2017
Do you know What date your Security started in GCMS ? the date in page with S15(1)
It is written:

Security total blank after in the other half of the page it says Security 2 created 2016/10 and due date 2017/10 the date that is created is the same with AOR date!According to what i read about GCMS notes in different threads this meand that security is already done but there it says not started and i am in 20 month and no PPR!

zzeinab

Feb 15, 2018
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
18-12-2016
Med's Request
18-12-2017
Med's Done....
28-12-2017
MyCIC :

MY ECAS :

I am Sep 15 applicant. My Ecas and CIC accounts are the same as yours! But in the additional documents, it says that "not applicable". Sooooo worried.... My WP is expiring and I am going to renew it.

zengonline

Dec 14, 2016
Regina
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2016
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Passport Req..
12-02-2018
A friend of mine did the flagpole for PR last year there, it went smooth and fast... That's our other option... When are you planning to go?
hi..im going landing this coming weekend..hope everythings gonna be smooth..