+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

niazche

Jul 14, 2017
September 12 applicant. My medical status in MyCIC changed to "If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you" from "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes" this morning.

This afternoon I got a call from my MP's office. According to MP office, they extended my medical exam for 1 year, untill 17 Februay 2019, yesterday. They also mentioned that except secuirity, everything is passed and secuirity should start anytime from now to first week of March. Overall, according to MP office, my applcation should be finalized by 3rd or 4th week of March.

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
September 12 applicant. My medical status in MyCIC changed to "If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you" from "IYou do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes" this morning.

This afternoon I got a call from my MP's office. According to MP office, they extended my medical exam for 1 year, untill 17 Februay 2017, yesterday. They also mentioned that except secuirity, everything is passed and secuirity should start anytime from now to first week of March. Overall, according to MP office, my applcation should be finalized by 3rd or 4th week of March.
Your medical status changed to what ?? Both are same

g.nitin342

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
Calgary
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront March 30, 2017
September 12 applicant. My medical status in MyCIC changed to "If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you" from "IYou do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes" this morning.

This afternoon I got a call from my MP's office. According to MP office, they extended my medical exam for 1 year, untill 17 Februay 2017, yesterday. They also mentioned that except secuirity, everything is passed and secuirity should start anytime from now to first week of March. Overall, according to MP office, my applcation should be finalized by 3rd or 4th week of March.
So did it change to Medical Results are passed?

niazche

Jul 14, 2017
Just checked my MyCIC account. It says "Your action is required" in the detail column. Still BG check N/A. Any idea what it might be?

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
Just checked my MyCIC account. It says "Your action is required" in the detail column. Still BG check N/A.
I also have your action required . But nothing , may b your medical was changed .. see some words in lines were changed from you don’t need to if you need or bla bla

Reactions: niazche

Mo2016

Dec 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Inland-FSW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Sept 22 got BGIP this morning

but my medical status is " you do not need medical ...." LOL:D
Did you receive an email about the update in your CIC account

niazche

Jul 14, 2017
My status application on my ECAS was Decision made since last Friday and until now I do not have PPR yet. Im just wondering why?

BCPNP

AOR December 21, 2016
Medical request May 5, 2017
DM Feb. 16, 2017
I heard about a case where PPR email was sent to a wrong e-mail address. Please call CIC to make sure PPR is sent to your e-mail address.

Surrey100

Oct 8, 2013
Yellowknife, NT, CA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydeny
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28 September, 2016
AOR Received.
28 December, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront done on 3 October, 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront done on 3 October, 2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Your medical must be valid for another 90 days before ppr so , we are stucked and you got ppr because your medical is still valid of another 8 months.
Upfrnot medical is not a problem , it’s validity , doing upfront earlier is main cause .
Hope it makes sense to you
Bro you need to be positive and take proactive actions i am talking in your favor no offense i hope

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
Bro you need to be positive and take proactive actions i am talking in your favor no offense i hope
I am optimistic but the root cause was upfront medical and it’s validity and you are misleading the cause and delay with earlier upfront medical into other issues like nationality bla bla .. so I was Enlightening it.

Last edited:

Kdgdong77

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
I did upfront on july 29th 2016 and cic automatical answer said medical was succesful ... does it mean they extend validation??

Last edited: