+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

niazche

Jul 14, 2017
I called them a month ago. Last week I sent an email to MP office asking to send inquiry about my file, they told me they will get back to me as soon as they get any news. So i will wait couple more days... Tomorrow is 19 months...
Did you do upfront medical?

SKYDEEP

Jan 22, 2015
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
09-11-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
what is going on?till now nothing i don’t have any changes no emails.aug 26 upfront.

sidhu14311

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Upfront medical!! My point of view!

If they know it will delay the application process they should update this on their website in upfront medical section link below.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html (no sign that it can delay your process)

They have some other hints on their website which can delay your process such as wrong address and to update the new passport if it's expiring in 6 months.

August 19 applicant did upfront medical in April 2017.

Reactions: niazche and vis9486

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
I think we are left behind and we have to wait few more months like other who are stuck from days , weeks , months , and even years ..
Really Frustrated.

Reactions: vis9486

niazche

Jul 14, 2017
I think we are left behind and we have to wait few more months like other who are stuck from days , weeks , months , and even years ..
Really Frustrated.
Those who were left behind, their application did not show any specific pattern (AFAIK). But in our case there is a strong pattern. Be hopefull, we should get it within 18 months.

Saras88

Nov 9, 2017
Did you do upfront medical?
I had my medical done for my work permit which was still valid and I asked them if they are going to accept it or they will ask me to do it again. Then my medical was changed to passed. In December they send me an email saying that my medical is expired and have to re-do it...

Reactions: niazche

niazche

Jul 14, 2017
Logically, if the officer have reasons to believe that our application will not be processed in due time or will be delayed significantly, we should have received medical re-assessment request by now (some of the september applicants received that if my memory serves me correct). If anyone of us hasn't received medical re-assessment request yet, I beleive those applicants are almost at the end of the road.