+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

Ali_ahmed

May 2, 2016
Hi, there

September 12th applicant. Havent heard anything from my file since last year. I send gcms notes yesterday. Did upront medical. And today I just got a new request to do redo my medical. BG still NA.
Hi,
Did they ask you to redo all the medical exam or only some of them ( like just chest X-ray test ) ???

Last edited:

Aug19-16

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
Another day gone .I called them today(long hold)She just reply me the answer which i can read in mycic.Her words:We received your file in Aug 26th,your aor date is 9th nov,your eligibility is passed ,now officers are at background check.You got more 10 days for 18 months.Worried Why im left from aug applicants ?Lots of sep applicants are done.
You are not alone mate. Aug 19 here waiting

wdrngs

Aug 15, 2017
WINNIPEG
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, NOVA SCOTIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
Nomination.....
14-06-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
10-11-2017
Passport Req..
01-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2018
LANDED..........
14-02-2018
Guys, i need your help. I saw the following sentences from the PPR letter. I am from a visa required country but my spouse is from a visa exempt country. The PPR letter only has my name on it, not both of our names. Does it matter??
Also, i think because i am a holder of passport from countries need a visa to travel to Canada and i am the main applicant, i should be sending both of our passports to ottawa. Correct me if i am wrong. i am planning to take photos tomorrow and mail passport right away...
Thanks for your help.

If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. To avoid complications with international travel, it is recommended that your passport(s) be valid for at least 6 months. Your passport must have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child. Please note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if:

o You have a valid Canadian temporary residence visa.

o You are a permanent resident of the U.S.A AND holder of passport from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada.

· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada or a holder of passport(s) from the United States, you will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please do not send your original passport(s). Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months.
The reason IRCC needs the passport is to stamp the one-time entry immigrant visa. It is NOT REQUIRED for visa-exempt countries so I assume you should send ONLY your passport.
Also, ALL of you will need to take photo, IRCC needs it for your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR) papers (and later after landing use it for your PR card).

wdrngs

Aug 15, 2017
WINNIPEG
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, NOVA SCOTIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
Nomination.....
14-06-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
10-11-2017
Passport Req..
01-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2018
LANDED..........
14-02-2018
Hi guys
Have a question, if i call cic does it help to speed up the process?? I have a friend saying it does :/
Calling CIC is not necessary if you do not have any questions and issues to solve. It will not affect (slow or speed up) your application at all. Each batches of applications have their own deadline. The average speed is depended on Application time, specific speed is depended on complexity of each application. Thus, be patient and confident, and relax :D

Reactions: lw03070

wdrngs

Aug 15, 2017
WINNIPEG
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, NOVA SCOTIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
Nomination.....
14-06-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
10-11-2017
Passport Req..
01-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2018
LANDED..........
14-02-2018
Sept 6
MR 07 Nov
Still BGNA

Hoping for BGIP today! I hope everyone one who is left behind get there BGIP soon.
Don't worry. If the duration between your MR and BGIP is longer, the time between BGIP and PPR will be shorter (sometime even in one day). Prepare your photos and get ready to be a PR very soon.

AINPAK

Jul 14, 2016
Don't worry. If the duration between your MR and BGIP is longer, the time between BGIP and PPR will be shorter (sometime even in one day). Prepare your photos and get ready to be a PR very soon.
Thank you so much. It gives hope for sure. I called them yesterday they said because I have a dependent in the application that's why it's taking longer. They said eligibility is passed and background check is in process from what she could see as per visa offer notes. I told them I cannot see that when I am checking the account, BGNA. I am not sure what to make of that?

JS003

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
AOR Received.
03-01-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
15-11-2017
i got PPR yesterday and i have my spouse on my application. So having a dependent is not an issue.
i am sure you be will hearing good news soon!

Reactions: AINPAK and truepark

AINPAK

Jul 14, 2016
i got PPR yesterday and i have my spouse on my application. So having a dependent is not an issue.
i am sure you be will hearing good news soon!

Thank you for the update. Just a quick questions do you think it's because of when they received our medical result. we got our MR on NOV 7 and we gave our medical after week like on 14 NOV and it was passed week after that. Do you think that might have delayed the application or put us behind in the queue?

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Thank you for the update. Just a quick questions do you think it's because of when they received our medical result. we got our MR on NOV 7 and we gave our medical after week like on 14 NOV and it was passed week after that. Do you think that might have delayed the application or put us behind in the queue?
You shouldn't be worried about small issues like that. Having MR upload at what period of time is no issue. It all depends on which officer is handling your case file.

Reactions: AINPAK

ALP15

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Spousal Family Class - Outland
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
PR status changed to “approved” on MyCIC yesterday. How long does it take for them to send the passport back after the update?