+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

Vizskywalker

Oct 27, 2014
I think they are giving ppr as they have given the medical to July aug and sept in a batch
I agree. It seems that is evident now. The last batch to received PPR was Sep Medical Batch

Hopefully they give PPR to the Oct medical batch by end of this month (Hopefully but prolly not. The next Pprbatch probly wont be until after the new year Early JAn hopefully?)

Then the Nov medical batch should receive PPR by end of Jan or early Feb.

hvichare1

Jun 6, 2017
I agree. It seems that is evident now. The last batch to received PPR was Sep Medical Batch

Hopefully they give PPR to the Oct medical batch by end of this month (Hopefully but prolly not. The next Pprbatch probly wont be until after the new year Early JAn hopefully?)

Then the Nov medical batch should receive PPR by end of Jan or early Feb.
i dont think that all july applicant will get ppr in the first week of jan,coz they haven't started the security check for the july end applicants.

vis9486

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SYDNEY,NS
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Request
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018( upfront)
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
till Sep 11 Applicants only got Medical request I guess. After that no updates abt medical looks like..

ainp24

Star Member
Apr 17, 2016
They are still reviewing whether eligibility requirements are met or not. Background check is in process but i wonder why is the eligibility still under review? Does anyone have idea regarding this?

Vizskywalker

Oct 27, 2014
i dont think that all july applicant will get ppr in the first week of jan,coz they haven't started the security check for the july end applicants.
I think they will receive ppr in 1-2nd week of Jan

I do think they have started july' s security because i am sept applicant when i called CIC last month, i asked about my application and agent told me Eligibility, Criminality and medical was passed and they are currently doing security, i asked how come mycic says bkg not applicable( she had no idea what not applicable i was talking bout and said well i can confirm your security checks have started)

Also there are already july 21 whos background say in progress now its only middle of the month..

I may be wrong but i do think 1-2nd week of Jan the July and first week august applicants will get PPR.. (i think on other forum some july 6 applicants already got PPR)

I might be wrong but lets see what happens.

Reactions: vis9486

Vizskywalker

Oct 27, 2014
They are still reviewing whether eligibility requirements are met or not. Background check is in process but i wonder why is the eligibility still under review? Does anyone have idea regarding this?
My friend got PPR and his mycic says we are reviewing eligibilty all the way up until PPR, even now it still says that

hvichare1

Jun 6, 2017
I think they will receive ppr in 1-2nd week of Jan

I do think they have started july' s security because i am sept applicant when i called CIC last month, i asked about my application and agent told me Eligibility, Criminality and medical was passed and they are currently doing security, i asked how come mycic says bkg not applicable( she had no idea what not applicable i was talking bout and said well i can confirm your security checks have started)

Also there are already july 21 whos background say in progress now its only middle of the month..

I may be wrong but i do think 1-2nd week of Jan the July and first week august applicants will get PPR.. (i think on other forum some july 6 applicants already got PPR)

I might be wrong but lets see what happens.
OH! the agent told you that they are doing the security check,see that mean every agent has different answers and i am sure they are simply spitting out what they want too.If we look at current situation for july applicants your point seems to be valid.

climbix

Dec 5, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
July 2016
Nomination.....
July 2016
AOR Received.
October 2016
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
17-01-2018
I do not think it ever changes. It certainly means nothing. Important is medicals are passed. Even the Backround check does not get into process before PPR for a couple of guys. If it does, well, it is good emotionally because you know that the files moves. However I do not believe that anybody can ever make a prediction for when their file is to be finalized. They kept changing it over the months and years. MR used to be after a couple of months. Now it is very late. Then stay started working in batches. Now they work on 1 to 2 months of applications.... And the DMs and PPRs came over the weeks.
It really is all guessing. Everybody who believes he figured out a pattern got proven wrong. It seems like July will be finalized very soon. And then if you guys remember Summer 2017, they seemed to have stopped completely for the holiday season.We are entering a holiday season now, So July could stretch into February. Or they do it like May/June, they put out all the DMs for July/August together later on.... nobody can tell. I got so frustrated over time. But today I understand that anything is possible with CIC. They seem to lack structure to me.
At the end we will all get PR. That really is what matters.

Reactions: ainp24

vis9486

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SYDNEY,NS
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Request
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018( upfront)
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Tell sept 7 they got medical requests
Did upfront medical last week. Do you have any idea how long will take to update in my cic after the medical?

Vwem

Dec 17, 2017
My Application was received July 28, 2016. Medical Request October 11, 2017- Medicals passed end of October. Nothing has changed since end of October. Background check is NA. I'm hoping for background check to be in progress sometime before the end of December and PPR first or second week January 2018 is this realistic?? PNP MB