Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Spousal Family Class - Outland
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
Hi, i have a query regarding the EOI application for MPNP regarding the choices given.. my sponsor/ connection in Manitoba is the first cousin of my mom..there is no option for distant relative... please advise if i should choose the friend option or close relative..thanks
That would still be a close relative in your case. (Technically your distant uncle, which adheres to the close relative clause)

ALP15

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
I did my pre medical in May 3, 2017 but still it says we are reviewing your result. Can anyone tell me what should I do as I already send web forms before one month?
I would try sending a web form inquiry to IRCC. What is your AOR date?

ALP15

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
I did my medical on nov 16 but still it’s showing that we are reviewing ur medical report but many people are saying that it’s showing on the Cic page that they have pass the medical in two or three days. I don’t know wats happening. Can someone help me out
Mine took a week to update, you should see yours by next week.

applesweet

May 5, 2016
i received my GCMS notes this Monday. I found eligibility-in progress, security & criminality- not started, medical- passed. Is this condition abnormal? Will it only start my security and criminality check after eligibility is passed? thanks for all the reply. My AOR is 2dec16.

VSINGH758

Sep 21, 2017
CALGARY
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi I got my medical request on nov11 I gave my medical too.....but when I check my status it is only showing 3 steps that you application is in process....it is not telling that we are reviewing your mr or we gave you medical request

ALP15

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
AOR : Nov 1, 2016
MR date - Nov 7, 2017
Oh! That makes sense then, right now their are processing medicals for those applicants that received their AOR until September 8, 2016 I believe. You’re woukd still take sometime. Having done an upfront medical doesn’t faster ones processing time. When applicants from Nov, 2016 receive their MR’s and submit their medicals, your status would most likely change/ update then.

ALP15

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
i received my GCMS notes this Monday. I found eligibility-in progress, security & criminality- not started, medical- passed. Is this condition abnormal? Will it only start my security and criminality check after eligibility is passed? thanks for all the reply. My AOR is 2dec16.
This is the first time I’m hearing this, but have you submitted your biometrics and police clearance file along with your application? I also wouldn’t worry too much, since you’re application was received in December 2016. Everything would change in due course of time, now that processing times have increased to 17 months,it also says that they’re probably overloaded with applications received.

ALP15

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
Hi I got my medical request on nov11 I gave my medical too.....but when I check my status it is only showing 3 steps that you application is in process....it is not telling that we are reviewing your mr or we gave you medical request
Is this on the same lines as @applesweet ?

jyken

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
AB PNP
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-07-2016
Doc's Request.
11-30-2016
AOR Received.
10-20-2016
Med's Request
13-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-09-2017
Passport Req..
02-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
recieved passport with visa 28-01-2018
LANDED..........
01-02-2018 visa office Edmonton
This is the first time I’m hearing this, but have you submitted your biometrics and police clearance file along with your application? I also wouldn’t worry too much, since you’re application was received in December 2016. Everything would change in due course of time, now that processing times have increased to 17 months,it also says that they’re probably overloaded with applications received.
mine everything passed but still they dont start security background

Melodyziny

Apr 2, 2015
OINP-master stream. IRCC received my application on July 15, 2016. I received my file number on Oct. 25, 2016. Received reminder email in Nov. 2016. Requested for my updated schedule A on Dec. 30, 2016.

I ordered GCMS note on Aug. 23, 2017. As of that day, only security not passed, which was due on Oct. 26, 2017 - Exactly one year after receiving the FN. No update since Jan. 2017 (not counts the update for my upfront ME).

I called IRCC agent on Oct. 15, 2017, on my 16th-month asking for the security update. The agent said still not started yet and there is no new due day has been assigned. He has no idea when it will start. Just said no one touched my file since Jan. 2017.

ALP15

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
OINP-master stream. IRCC received my application on July 15, 2016. I received my file number on Oct. 25, 2016. Received reminder email in Nov. 2016. Requested for my updated schedule A on Dec. 30, 2016.

I ordered GCMS note on Aug. 23, 2017. As of that day, only security not passed, which was due on Oct. 26, 2017 - Exactly one year after receiving the FN. No update since Jan. 2017 (not counts the update for my upfront ME).

I called IRCC agent on Oct. 15, 2017, on my 16th-month asking for the security update. The agent said still not started yet and there is no new due day has been assigned. He has no idea when it will start. Just said no one touched my file since Jan. 2017.
I think you’re in the same boat as most of us. You’re a July AOR applicant. Should all have new at the right time, including myself. Since you did most of it upfront, may that’s probably why it’s not updating in the right fashion. But I think it is now safe to say that by December-January (17 months) we should have some PPRs coming in on this thread. **fingers crossed**

applesweet

May 5, 2016
i’ve submitted my ppc along with my application . My VO is HK and it sent me the medical request at the end of Dec. This process is different from other VOs.