+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER 2016 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

mannat anand

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Well Representive dont do anything than doing documents nd uploading file.its jst they do access of your account on your behalf.As when u sent application.alongside authorised to use representative.you can tell him you dont need his service anymore & check out the progress by
Well Representive dont do anything than doing documents nd uploading file.its jst they do access of your account on your behalf.As when u sent application.alongside authorised to use representative.you can tell him you dont need his service anymore & check out the progress by yourself.
can he do something to my file if I don’t give him money and tell him I don’t want his service anymore

SaskTo10

Oct 5, 2017
No not at all.simply call cic with your file number pp number nd ask them to remove as representative.i dont understand for what you are paying for.just for updates???

mannat anand

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Well Representive dont do anything than doing documents nd uploading file.its jst they do access of your account on your behalf.As when u sent application.alongside authorised to use representative.you can tell him you dont need his service anymore & check out the progress by
Well Representive dont do anything than doing documents nd uploading file.its jst they do access of your account on your behalf.As when u sent application.alongside authorised to use representative.you can tell him you dont need his service anymore & check out the progress by yourself.
can he do something to my file if I don’t give him
he told other guys that if you never pay him the money he will call the cic and tell them that something fraud going in your company and u will never get your pr. That’s y am very confused that what I have to do

mannat anand

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Canada

SaskTo10

Oct 5, 2017
Is the representive legal??
Bcz if yes he wont do or handle such a case??
Sounds like he by himself a fraud.nd you should complain abt him for what he does

mannat anand

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
yes he is having a consultation company and he want that people should pay all the money or he will not give the mr to anyone

mannat anand

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
i am calling cic but it’s so busy that the disconnect the call and he asked me 5000$ after mr or he will not tell or send me my mr