3-10-2014
Med's Done....
4-10-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
Hi
I am SK PNP applicant (applied in July 2014). My marital status changed in Januay 2015, and i updated CIC about it. I got an email from CIC Ottawa today, and they asked me to complete attached forms, But there is nothing atached in this email.
They requested following documents
CONTROL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FROM PRINCIPAL APPLICANT (Please read and complete each form accurately):
· Updated IMM 5669 Schedule A to be completed by Principal Applicant
· Principal Applicant Relationship Assessment Questionnaire to be completed by Principal Applicant (Attached)
CONTROL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FROM YOUR SPOUSE (Please read and complete each form accurately):
· Spouse Relationship Assessment Questionnaire (Attached)

My Problem is that there is no atachment in the email. So how can i find Principal applicant questionnaire and spouse Relationship assessment

Thanks for your time !!

gopsgrg

Aug 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney nova scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
Doc's Request.
14-04-2015 (rprf fee,police report,shcedule background)
AOR Received.
15-09-2014
Med's Request
15-09-2014
Med's Done....
30-09-2014
Passport Req..
29-june-2015
LANDED..........
inland
happy98 said:
Hi
I am SK PNP applicant (applied in July 2014). My marital status changed in Januay 2015, and i updated CIC about it. I got an email from CIC Ottawa today, and they asked me to complete attached forms, But there is nothing atached in this email.
They requested following documents
CONTROL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FROM PRINCIPAL APPLICANT (Please read and complete each form accurately):
· Updated IMM 5669 Schedule A to be completed by Principal Applicant
· Principal Applicant Relationship Assessment Questionnaire to be completed by Principal Applicant (Attached)
CONTROL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FROM YOUR SPOUSE (Please read and complete each form accurately):
· Spouse Relationship Assessment Questionnaire (Attached)

My Problem is that there is no atachment in the email. So how can i find Principal applicant questionnaire and spouse Relationship assessment

Thanks for your time !!
IMM 5669 Schedule A form ( open the link below)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf

other forms u better call and ask cic to make sure which one they want and inform them u dint recieve the attached forms.

happy98

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2014
Doc's Request.
28-07-2015
Nomination.....
26-07-2014
AOR Received.
3-10-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
22-04-2015
Med's Request
3-10-2014
Med's Done....
4-10-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
gopsgrg said:
IMM 5669 Schedule A form ( open the link below)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf

other forms u better call and ask cic to make sure which one they want and inform them u dint recieve the attached forms.
Thanks for your response, I called CiC today and AGENT said that, she will email CPC– Ottawa

Honey_liz2k

May 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2015
Nomination.....
Sept 2014
AOR Received.
June2015
Med's Request
September 2015
Med's Done....
October 2015
Hi guys. I received my aor via email last june 10, 2015. It says that my application is in process. When would i get the confirmation for my medical request? How will they send it to me? Is it via mail or as email also? Please help me. Any average processing time for the medical request would be great. Thank you in advance ;)

Good.Man

Aug 6, 2015
khan.kashif said:
Hopefully they response soon.

Did anyone request and received the Access to Information Act PR notes file?
I got it a month ago and it showed passed for eligibility, medical and criminality. I don't know where are they stuck now.

khan.kashif

May 29, 2015
Good.Man said:
I got it a month ago and it showed passed for eligibility, medical and criminality. I don't know where are they stuck now.
For me it says, Criminality in progress...also says this "RPRF and PPT reminder sent to PA file forwarded to PS for review"... I had already submitted my RPRF and they didn't ask for my passport with RPRP, just had said to ensure i have a valid passport at the time visa issuing. Since it wasn't clear and the agent was not either, I send a scanned copy to SYdney office.

Do you know where your file is? Sydney or Ottawa. Last communication I got was for IP from Sydney.

Good.Man

Aug 6, 2015
khan.kashif said:
For me it says, Criminality in progress...also says this "RPRF and PPT reminder sent to PA file forwarded to PS for review"... I had already submitted my RPRF and they didn't ask for my passport with RPRP, just had said to ensure i have a valid passport at the time visa issuing. Since it wasn't clear and the agent was not either, I send a scanned copy to SYdney office.

Do you know where your file is? Sydney or Ottawa. Last communication I got was for IP from Sydney.
IP was from Sydney and then my file transferred to Ottawa

Good.Man

Aug 6, 2015
I really wonder if people having IP since last 2-4 months and waiting for PPR belong to specific countries where background check takes too long...

Brian2015

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
Pr application recieved july 2014
Medical recieved Oct 2014
In process Aug 2015
How long does it normally take from paying the landing fee to receiving ppr.

khan.kashif

May 29, 2015
Good.Man said:
I really wonder if people having IP since last 2-4 months and waiting for PPR belong to specific countries where background check takes too long...
not sure of that, becasue GCMS seems to say everything is clear for me but it still says in-progress and the last updated date is old.

Does it matter where the application is being processed, Sydney or Ottawa? Do does it has to be processed in Ottawa only?

Good.Man

Aug 6, 2015
khan.kashif said:
not sure of that, becasue GCMS seems to say everything is clear for me but it still says in-progress and the last updated date is old.

Does it matter where the application is being processed, Sydney or Ottawa? Do does it has to be processed in Ottawa only?
I don't think so as I heard this lately that application do get processed at Sydney and Ottawa both. It depends on them where they send your file but again not 100% sure about this.

happy98

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2014
Doc's Request.
28-07-2015
Nomination.....
26-07-2014
AOR Received.
3-10-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
22-04-2015
Med's Request
3-10-2014
Med's Done....
4-10-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
Hi
My status changed to decision made, and CPC requested for my passport and any accompanying family member. They asked to contact them if family member does not reside in Canada, or States, My question is my wife is in india , and she was in my application. I already emailed them about that, but didn't get any response yet.
Anybody had same situation , or know about this, please advise me.

Thanks