+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - January - February 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

DAF644

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
Hahahha yea couldn't sleep after that too
Where are you located? I am in Alberta and know some other Alberta applicants who also got PPR email at 4 am haha. This is what I'm hopeful for, waking up to the good news when checking my phone. Best way of starting your day.

Prg.7778

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Where are you located? I am in Alberta and know some other Alberta applicants who also got PPR email at 4 am haha. This is what I'm hopeful for, waking up to the good news when checking my phone. Best way of starting your day.
I am in BC. Pacific time here

Therisaw

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Visa Office......
In Canada
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Anyone in here still waiting after receiving AOR in January- May 2017?
Just checking how many people left from 2017.

I’m May 2017 and still waiting.

DREAM17CANADA

Jan 19, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone in here still waiting after receiving AOR in January- May 2017?
Just checking how many people left from 2017.

I’m May 2017 and still waiting.
From August 2017, still waiting ………… Outland

DREAM17CANADA

Jan 19, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hang in there, i’m inland and still waiting.
what do you think, will they give you visa ?
Some one told me that as my file is 22 months old, than vo will not give visa, but they just hanging for infinity, also ask me to send email to vo to ask " whether he will give me visa on not" ?

is this right to do ??

Therisaw

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Visa Office......
In Canada
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
what do you think, will they give you visa ?
Some one told me that as my file is 22 months old, than vo will not give visa, but they just hanging for infinity, also ask me to send email to vo to ask " whether he will give me visa on not" ?

is this right to do ??
I never heard that before. I heard that the fact that they hold on to it means there is a high chance you’ll get it because if they want to deny you they would do so quickly. However, these are all assumptions. I heard they often call you in for an interview if they have doubts so Atleast that’s good, so they won’t just deny you without the interview once you pass the eligibility stage.

You should email the visa office though and see what they say. I did, but they didn’t give me much details they just said an officer is working on it and will tell me if they need anything or make a decision.

DREAM17CANADA

Jan 19, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I never heard that before. I heard that the fact that they hold on to it means there is a high chance you’ll get it because if they want to deny you they would do so quickly. However, these are all assumptions. I heard they often call you in for an interview if they have doubts so Atleast that’s good, so they won’t just deny you without the interview once you pass the eligibility stage.

You should email the visa office though and see what they say. I did, but they didn’t give me much details they just said an officer is working on it and will tell me if they need anything or make a decision.

Yes, I sent email to sgvo & webform mail to CIC, they reply me same always; the reply is " - file is in queue for review by a VO & it is pending". after completion of review, they will contact or ask further if needed. Quite generalized reply.

I ordered gcms note in last May, did not find any interview schedule / site visit etc.
Right now, no life line remains to use; I used all - MP / webforms/ sgvo mail/ gcms note ;

Do you have any life time to use?