+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - January - February 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

Addzz120

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
For this program do i need a skilled job offer from an employer participating in the AIP or can it be any job and unrelated to my current experience?

Therisaw

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Visa Office......
In Canada
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Congratulations to the 3 people who just got their PPr. I’m very happy for you guys! Can you please share your timelines. Thanks!

hellostranger

Jan 18, 2019
Jan 27 2017 applicant

Hi guys I need your help

Got restoration of status denied, it said I need to leave Canada immediately. Should I wait until get ppr or can I apply resotration as a visitor? I cannot go to the border cuz my passport will be expired within 6 months and no garantee that I will be able to come back. I think it is too risky. I am really frustrating and feeling hopeless.

Can anyone advise me about this situation?

jas_dhillon90

Jan 23, 2014
Jan 27 2017 applicant

Hi guys I need your help

Got restoration of status denied, it said I need to leave Canada immediately. Should I wait until get ppr or can I apply resotration as a visitor? I cannot go to the border cuz my passport will be expired within 6 months and no garantee that I will be able to come back. I think it is too risky. I am really frustrating and feeling hopeless.

call cic and find out. dont say your name or anything. they will tell you. there is someone here who had everything expired and still got ppr. its near on some page. find him and get his advice. i think it was nickmalik or malik. it says in one of his messages. goodluck man. this is tough

Reactions: hellostranger

petrusgf

Aug 1, 2018
Jan 31 2017 file received
March 18 2017 AOR
November 15 2017 Fingerprint request
Feb28 2018 medical request
Dec 15th 2018 asked documentation to my company for double check documentation.
Feb03st 2019 Put in queue for process.
Feb 18th Asked agent to extend Medical validation.
Mar08th 2019 Extended validation of Medical
March 13th 2019 PPR

petrusgf

Aug 1, 2018
Jan 27 2017 applicant

Hi guys I need your help

Search for some specialized service. I don't know how to help you.

Nick_88

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Jan 27 2017 applicant

Hi guys I need your help

This is very sad situation
They should give you the letter of explanation for what your restoration is not being approved.. second thing since you have file in your process you are entitled to stay in Canada on implied status. May be you to call cic or concern a lawyer ASAP.
That’s all I say
I dnt know how I can assist you in this
Hope everything will ok fine

nickmalik

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Canada
IELTS Request
Finally journey to pr is over.
Landed at coutts/alberta today.
Its been very very hard till today
Even after ppr
Just dont lose hope ever and never loose sight from your aim.
Thanks everyone on this forum who helped all the way down here.
Greatly appreciated
Thanks
Feb 7 2017 applicant
Feb 18 ppr
Feb 19 pp sent
Feb 22 pp reached ottawa
Feb 25 pp delivered
March 5 application approved
Tracker activated march 7
Pp recived march 11
Landed march 14

Last edited:

tt09yq

Nov 16, 2016
Congrats to everyone who has gotten their PR! I hope this is good sign for the rest of us who have been waiting so long. Jan 27, 2017 applicant and they are still telling me and the MP that it's still in the security stage. It's so so so frustrating and thousands of dollars spent just waiting and waiting. I pray this will all be over soon. This process has really has been something else, I'm at lose for words for how hard these 2yrs plus have been.

Reactions: aacan and nickmalik