Nov 20, 2011
Canada
IELTS Request
Dont worry u will get through this very soon, i was jobless since june 2018 ,
And i almost lost myself in this process
But somewhere hope holds me back
Had to sell everything .
Dont worry hang tight
Congrats to everyone who has gotten their PR! I hope this is good sign for the rest of us who have been waiting so long. Jan 27, 2017 applicant and they are still telling me and the MP that it's still in the security stage. It's so so so frustrating and thousands of dollars spent just waiting and waiting. I pray this will all be over soon. This process has really has been something else, I'm at lose for words for how hard these 2yrs plus have been.
ry

Reactions: tt09yq

Therisaw

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Visa Office......
In Canada
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Congratulations to you all again on getting your Pr and thanks for sharing your timeline. I know exactly how you feel @tt09yq. I applied for BC PNP express entry May 5, 2017, and I'm still waiting. I applied for the GC notes from June 2018 and still haven't received them. In December they message me saying they will make my case a priority and send the notes soon because they have a backlog but I'm yet to receive them. Didn't know they notes would take so long. Got the MP to call and he's still not getting anything moved faster. One minute my paper is in Trinidad, then Jamaica because they have to share the workload. The last time he checked they are in criminality check and security has not started yet. I feel stuck, can't make major life decisions because I don't want to change anything that I have to update them on. I feel like a prisoner. Some people tell me to get a lawyer, but I'm not sure if that will help. What do you think?

Reactions: Jumdah20

tt09yq

Nov 16, 2016
Congratulations to you all again on getting your Pr and thanks for sharing your timeline. I know exactly how you feel @tt09yq. I applied for BC PNP express entry May 5, 2017, and I'm still waiting. I applied for the GC notes from June 2018 and still haven't received them. In December they message me saying they will make my case a priority and send the notes soon because they have a backlog but I'm yet to receive them. Didn't know they notes would take so long. Got the MP to call and he's still not getting anything moved faster. One minute my paper is in Trinidad, then Jamaica because they have to share the workload. The last time he checked they are in criminality check and security has not started yet. I feel stuck, can't make major life decisions because I don't want to change anything that I have to update them on. I feel like a prisoner. Some people tell me to get a lawyer, but I'm not sure if that will help. What do you think?
have you filed a case specific inquiry?

Therisaw

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Visa Office......
In Canada
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Oh thanks. I use that a few times to ask about my case. This is the response I got the last time on February 28.

“Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Furthermore, all the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry...”

I was happy when they said they have all the information, I thought it meant that they now only have the decision to make. But after this the MP called and they told him security check not started yet. I know know what else to do, I’ve tried everything I can to communicate with them. I just have to wait and pray it comes soon.

I really appreciate everyone’s support- thanks!

Reactions: Nick_88

Nick_88

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Oh thanks. I use that a few times to ask about my case. This is the response I got the last time on February 28.

“Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Furthermore, all the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry...”

I was happy when they said they have all the information, I thought it meant that they now only have the decision to make. But after this the MP called and they told him security check not started yet. I know know what else to do, I’ve tried everything I can to communicate with them. I just have to wait and pray it comes soon.

I really appreciate everyone’s support- thanks!
I was in the same situation
It’s all about wait game. If they said they are processing it means they are doing it. Dnt do multiple inquiries. Patience is the key to success. I got ppr after 27 months
All friends got Pr before me. They had applied after 5 months after me

ZAJAMIL

Jan 5, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
june 20 ,2016
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
nominated january 20 , 2017
AOR Received.
March 31 , 2017
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
May 09 , 2017
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
No result after Ghost Update IN 08 MARCH, 2019 . today 8 day gone but no mail or update message. is it they forget to upload anything? and after few days said they are send me but I failed to send. what I do now?

1. wait few more day
or
2. send a reminder mail that I watch ghost update 8 day ago but no mail or message send to me.
advice need.

hellostranger

Jan 18, 2019
No result after Ghost Update IN 08 MARCH, 2019 . today 8 day gone but no mail or update message. is it they forget to upload anything? and after few days said they are send me but I failed to send. what I do now?

1. wait few more day
or
2. send a reminder mail that I watch ghost update 8 day ago but no mail or message send to me.
advice need.
Mine(Ghost update) was 5th March and after that nothing comes out but I hv been reading old posts and it took a couple of weeks for some people to get PPR after ghost updates.. so finger cross for both of us

Therisaw

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Visa Office......
In Canada
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
I was in the same situation
It’s all about wait game. If they said they are processing it means they are doing it. Dnt do multiple inquiries. Patience is the key to success. I got ppr after 27 months
All friends got Pr before me. They had applied after 5 months after me
Yeah i’m going to just wait. I’ve done all I can already. Good to know that you were in a similar situation like me. That’s the things everyone who applied after me got it already. One of my friend got it in 3 months the other day. I know every situation is different so I’ll just wait and pray it comes soon. Thanks again for your words of encouragement.

Reactions: Nick_88

Nick_88

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018

1. wait few more day
or
advice need.
WAit

Reactions: ZAJAMIL

petrusgf

Aug 1, 2018
I dnt know
It’s been 1 week I send my passport. Tracker hasn’t been activated yet. My friend was saying he got his passport in 2 weeks
Did you send to Ottawa? When did it get there?

I've sent last Thursday and they got it yesterday.