+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - January - February 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

Nick_88

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
January 9 2017 applicant
Called cic agent in August everything was passed in august and security screening was not started.
Called 1st week of December everything same still didn’t started security screening.
No idea what cic is doing for 4 months, probably my file is just sitting in some corner. So disappointed from this whole process.
I can understand your situation as we are in same boat.
I really what is the best we can do.
My call center agent said it’s all now on the officer that when we wants to start the security checks. He also said that I have submitted all the necessary document s and papers everything they asked for I am safe from my end. It’s only the immigration is not doing the security check.
I got extension till s

nav1402

Oct 13, 2017
Try going to your MP again, that may wake them up. When my MP launched an inquiry a couple of weeks ago, I got a remedical request
Hey
quick question, what do you write in your email when you contact your MP ?
it's been 8 months since i have passed my medical, and nothing after that.
15 months to my application. I'm also thinking to write to MP. Thanks

MarsiaMS

Jul 5, 2016
Northern British Columbia
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
Hey
quick question, what do you write in your email when you contact your MP ?
it's been 8 months since i have passed my medical, and nothing after that.
15 months to my application. I'm also thinking to write to MP. Thanks
Your application is still within the processing times, so they probably won't launch an inquiry for you.
I contacted them by phone and in person. I am in a small town, so I just walked over to the office and explained that my application is delayed, and asked if they can help me.

nav1402

Oct 13, 2017
Your application is still within the processing times, so they probably won't launch an inquiry for you.
I contacted them by phone and in person. I am in a small town, so I just walked over to the office and explained that my application is delayed, and asked if they can help me.
you'r right, but when i applied processing time was 16 months and now they have increased it to 19 months.
such a pain.

Reactions: MarsiaMS

MarsiaMS

Jul 5, 2016
Northern British Columbia
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
you'r right, but when i applied processing time was 16 months and now they have increased it to 19 months.
such a pain.
Same here. But it doesn't matter, the current processing times apply to you now.

Nicoletaliber

Nov 25, 2017
I can understand your situation as we are in same boat.
I really what is the best we can do.
My call center agent said it’s all now on the officer that when we wants to start the security checks. He also said that I have submitted all the necessary document s and papers everything they asked for I am safe from my end. It’s only the immigration is not doing the security check.
I got extension till s
How did you apply for WP extension? Online or at border and what documents do you need?
Thank you

hassan.arif

Star Member
Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2015
LANDED..........
04-09-2015
Hi guys,
When you order gcms notes, what is written in security portion? And how you come to Know your file is selected for security screening?

davidfore

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
Hi guys,
When you order gcms notes, what is written in security portion? And how you come to Know your file is selected for security screening?
security section is blanked out. nowadays you can't tell whether you are in security screening or not

Last edited:

sidhu7200

Apr 20, 2017
I went to border
Compliance fee receipt paid by the employer
Updated letter of employment
Update PNP approval letter
Paspport
Old work permit
Hey! Thats great you got the extension.
I called CIC to inquire about same thing and they strictly told me not to go to border. That's not the way to get extension. CIC rep. told me that there might be a chance that border officer can ask you to leave the country as well.
My close WP is expiring in April 2019 and I have already requested for updated PNP.