+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - January - February 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

sidhu7200

Apr 20, 2017
What do you suggest, should I go to border or apply online? And did officer ask you any questions? That why didn't you apply online?

Samslk

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Need help if anyone know . ?

I check online application it says decision made and when I representative check my account it says application still in process.
I am jan16 2017 applicant .

Call CIC as well they said decision is made we have no idea why it’s showing like this on representative account . CIC didn’t tell me anything what decision is made. They said gonna send letter which explain everything.

So I have to wait more ?

nickmalik

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Canada
IELTS Request

I check online application it says decision made and when I representative check my account it says application still in process.

Call CIC as well they said decision is made we have no idea why it’s showing like this on representative account . CIC didn’t tell me anything what decision is made. They said gonna send letter which explain everything.

So I have to wait more ?
Congrats ..finally u got it
U will get it soon ppr email..

Reactions: davidfore

Nick_88

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Can you please tell me how much time was left on your previous work permit when you went to border for extension? And did officer ask you any questions?
I had 1 month left
Officer did not ask me anything
Just asked for documents which are required for work permit
I was waiting for an hour to get my work permit
Ask few questions about by Job n all
But didn’t say that why I came to border
He has pretty nice guy

sb51

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018

So I have to wait more ?
Decision made about a month ago no update after that.
I inquired about passport request.
Got an e-mail from local office, They gonna schedule my landing appointment instead of PPR in jan/feb 2019.
Asked CIC call centre agent if they reached pr applications limit for the year she said that might be the reason they are not scheduling appointments for this year.
I think no more passport requests for inland applicants.

MarsiaMS

Jul 5, 2016
Northern British Columbia
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront

So I have to wait more ?
Finally! You are near the end of your long wait!

MarsiaMS

Jul 5, 2016
Northern British Columbia
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
Jan. 27, 2017 applicant here. My MP asked CIC why my application is taking so long. They told my MP that this is because I have not submitted my medical results on time, and made it sound like I only gave the results in May 2018 after multiple reminders.
In reality though, I had a medical exam in late January 2018 and provided them with results then. And multiple times after. They kept telling me I didn't do medical, and I kept telling them that I did. Then they finally passed my medical on May 15, 2018.
So CIC lied to my MP to make me look bad. Straight up. I know CIC is capable of many things, but this is just crossing the line. I am so angry.

bcpnp_phd2017

Mar 19, 2017

So I have to wait more ?
Eventually, your tears were seen!!! congrats!

sidhu7200

Apr 20, 2017
I had 1 month left
Officer did not ask me anything
Just asked for documents which are required for work permit
I was waiting for an hour to get my work permit
Ask few questions about by Job n all
But didn’t say that why I came to border
He has pretty nice guy
Thank you so much for the info. I requested for extension of my SINP but was informed to resubmit the application in February or March as they will not process it now.

petrusgf

Aug 1, 2018

So I have to wait more ?
I am happy to read that. All the best for you.

ottawagirl

Jun 15, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Inland
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-07-2017
May 18, 2017 applicant. I inquired through my MP and my security verification is done as of Dec 5. But no DM or PPR request. Any idea when I might hear back now that all the things are done. Thank you!

Samslk

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Decision made about a month ago no update after that.
I inquired about passport request.
Got an e-mail from local office, They gonna schedule my landing appointment instead of PPR in jan/feb 2019.
Asked CIC call centre agent if they reached pr applications limit for the year she said that might be the reason they are not scheduling appointments for this year.
I think no more passport requests for inland applicants.
Really I am worried as well . My representative saying she don’t even receive any email and no decision is made but when I check online it says decision is made . I don’t want to wait anymore it’s alredy two years . What to do ?