+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - January - February 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

petrusgf

Aug 1, 2018
Guys, don't get confused: YOUR SECURITY WILL ALWAYS SAY NOT STARTED.
The only way to understand if it has started is to look at the file location: if it says PS, that means it's undergoing security check.
Now, if your security check is taking more than 6 months, I would request GCMS notes from CBSA and CSIS to see if your application was selected for the extended security screening.
The mine is :
Office: Centralized Intake Office
#: Process number

How can I request GCMS notes from CBSA and CSIS ?

lileka

Sep 20, 2017

jessica900

Jul 5, 2017
Ontario
Category........
App. Filed.......
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
OINP
AOR Received.
25-03-2017
Med's Request
01-03-2018/ 12-03-2018
Med's Done....
26-03-2018
Passport Req..
WAITING!
Feb 8 applicant. Called CIC and they said security going on and its with CSIS. And we cannot update you more until your 19 months are complete which are on sept 9th. If there is no news then you can contact us after that. I see lileka posting a link to order gcsm notes from CBSA and CSIS but i couldnt find anything on that thread especially the link which lead me to page 90. So, can anyone help that how do I order gcsm notes from CBSA and CSIS? Thank you

petrusgf

Aug 1, 2018
Feb 8 applicant. Called CIC and they said security going on and its with CSIS. And we cannot update you more until your 19 months are complete which are on sept 9th. If there is no news then you can contact us after that. I see lileka posting a link to order gcsm notes from CBSA and CSIS but i couldnt find anything on that thread especially the link which lead me to page 90. So, can anyone help that how do I order gcsm notes from CBSA and CSIS? Thank you
I think is that one :https://www.getgcms.com/order-now

lileka

Sep 20, 2017
https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/agency-agence/reports-rapports/pia-efvp/atip-aiprp/req-dem-info-eng.html

Reactions: jessica900

sidhu7200

Apr 20, 2017
Hello everyone. I am a Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program Candidate. I have few questions in my mind if anybody know the answer please help me. My information is below:

Federal File received by IRCC - November 2016
Federal file number issued - January 2017
Got closed work permit based on SINP - April 2017 for 2 years
Asked for Schedule A - April 2017
Asked for Medical - January 2018
Went to India in February 2018 and got married
Asked for Schedule A - March 2018
Informed IRCC for spouse update - March 2018
Asked for correspondence ( Documents to add spouse which icludes upfront medical) - March 2018
File was fully uploaded with spouse information in April 2018

Now I got 2 emails fron IRCC yesterday i.e August 1st 2018. One email contains Medical examination request and in second email I was informed that my application/ file has been transferred to the Winnipeg IRCC office for further processing and they asked for few documents again like Offer of Employment, Education credentials, Language Abilities, Proof of funds, Schedule A, Additinal family information, police certificate and medical examination

My question is:
1. Do my wife has to do the medical again or the upfront medical which was done in April 2018 will work?
2. When I first submit my file my IELTS was valid but now it is expired so do I have to do IELTS again?
3. How much funds do we have to show in bank as they are asking for proof of funds and documentation to support my economical establishment in Canada?
4. And why did they send the file to Winnipeg IRCC? How much more time will it take as I am already passed 19 months

johnjholland1974

Oct 30, 2017
Halifax
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
Nomination.....
18-09-2016
AOR Received.
17-02-2017
Med's Request
10-01-2018
Med's Done....
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
08-11-2018
Hello everyone. I am a Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program Candidate. I have few questions in my mind if anybody know the answer please help me. My information is below:

Asked for correspondence ( Documents to add spouse which icludes upfront medical) - March 2018

Now I got 2 emails fron IRCC yesterday i.e August 1st 2018. One email contains Medical examination request and in second email I was informed that my application/ file has been transferred to the Winnipeg IRCC office for further processing and they asked for few documents again like Offer of Employment, Education credentials, Language Abilities, Proof of funds, Schedule A, Additinal family information, police certificate and medical examination

My question is:
1. Do my wife has to do the medical again or the upfront medical which was done in April 2018 will work?
I would guess yes and they will request this
2. When I first submit my file my IELTS was valid but now it is expired so do I have to do IELTS again?
Not if its valid at the time you applied for your PR application
3. How much funds do we have to show in bank as they are asking for proof of funds and documentation to support my economical establishment in Canada?
This depaends on many factor based on kids spouse, but if your currently employed with Canada you do not need to provide
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html
4. And why did they send the file to Winnipeg IRCC? How much more time will it take as I am already passed 19 months
Might be for additional verification

lileka

Sep 20, 2017

My question is:
they probably sent it to Winnipeg office to relieve the workload off the Ottawa office, they do it sometimes and send applications to regional offices.

sidhu7200

Apr 20, 2017
they probably sent it to Winnipeg office to relieve the workload off the Ottawa office, they do it sometimes and send applications to regional offices.
Thanks for replying.

Do you think you can provide help regarding other questions too??

lileka

Sep 20, 2017
Thanks for replying.

Do you think you can provide help regarding other questions too??
1. upfront should be fine
2. no need to take ielts, because your results get "locked in" at the time of your application
3. not sure about that, I don't know much about POF for your type of PNP.