+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - January - February 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

patelpratik2304

Mar 25, 2018
i assume your application was received on Jan 6, 2017? Lol. I am confused. Or your medicals were received on Jan 6, 2017?)))

I will be doing med exams this coming week... and i have no idea how long does it going to take after medicals...
my application was received on jan 6 2017 and i submitted my upfront medical on jan 17 2018 and its showing that medical passed on jan 26th 2018

rabikdor

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
my application was received on jan 6 2017 and i submitted my upfront medical on jan 17 2018 and its showing that medical passed on jan 26th 2018

that is good. i read some people did upfront medical exams, but a few days later they received a message from the CIC to do medical exams.... so makes the application process a lot longer since two forms must be somehow merged by the CIC. In your case, you were lucky and it appeared passed. Good job.

Swappy

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
So, as I am waiting for my PPR, had a question. My passport is expiring on December 2nd, is there a minimum required validity of passport when we get PPR ? Is it a minimum of 6 months or it doesn't matter, just that COPR is valid only till when the passport expires.

Reactions: Sophia11222

elizie

Oct 25, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
01-02-2017
AOR Received.
10-04-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with the Application package
File Transfer...
15-05-2017
Med's Request
25-04-2018
Med's Done....
11-05-2018
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
28-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2018
Can anyone tell me which stage I am right now?

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details.
Review of additional documents - We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Interview You do not need an interview. - We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. - We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I got additional document request from CIO Sydney 3 days ago and Medical Request 2 days ago.

Can anyone tell me if I am IP1 still or IP2?
Since the additional document request letter is from CIO Sydney, I am guessing it is IP1 stage and still far away from PPR?

Thanks,
What documents did they request from you?

Skaler1641

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
CIC is messed up. They just sent someone’s else MR on my email. The pdf file is named with my application number but the attached forms are of someone’s else. I have called & let concerned person know & have forwarded medical request forms on to their email. I am trying to call CIC but can’t get through!

P.S. My medical is passed last month

Benny94

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
CIC is messed up. They just sent someone’s else MR on my email. The pdf file is named with my application number but the attached forms are of someone’s else. I have called & let concerned person know & have forwarded medical request forms on to their email. I am trying to call CIC but can’t get through!

P.S. My medical is passed last month
Clowns

Dversa

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
**Note for ALL who got Medical Request twice**

I think we need to check with CIC again because I called them today to check if my results are attached and they said OLD IME wont work even if you send with Case Specific Equiry forms medical unit wont able to see your results. My clinic contacted Medical Unit based in Ottawa, they said everything would be alright and re open once result has been submitted now after one week of result submission nothing is showing on old IME. CIC told that doctor need to send it on the new one, unforuntately it is very lengthy process he would rather refund all my money and advised my to redo everything which is more easy. hope this helps.

In addition if anybody has any information please let me know.

staceykalin

Dec 28, 2014
**Note for ALL who got Medical Request twice**

I think we need to check with CIC again because I called them today to check if my results are attached and they said OLD IME wont work even if you send with Case Specific Equiry forms medical unit wont able to see your results. My clinic contacted Medical Unit based in Ottawa, they said everything would be alright and re open once result has been submitted now after one week of result submission nothing is showing on old IME. CIC told that doctor need to send it on the new one, unforuntately it is very lengthy process he would rather refund all my money and advised my to redo everything which is more easy. hope this helps.

In addition if anybody has any information please let me know.
I emailed my doctor today to explain the situation, and asked him to resubmit my medical under the new IME number.

This was his response: "The government specifically asked panel doctors not to submit the same medical under two different numbers. The procedure is for me to send an e-mail to them with both numbers so that they connect the two numbers properly. It is quite common for this to happen."

I'm hoping it gets rectified soon. I don't want my application delayed because they think I haven't done the medical exam if it's not linked to the file in time.

Reactions: petaji

Dversa

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
I emailed my doctor today to explain the situation, and asked him to resubmit my medical under the new IME number.

This was his response: "The government specifically asked panel doctors not to submit the same medical under two different numbers. The procedure is for me to send an e-mail to them with both numbers so that they connect the two numbers properly. It is quite common for this to happen."

I'm hoping it gets rectified soon. I don't want my application delayed because they think I haven't done the medical exam if it's not linked to the file in time.

I did send email via (CSE) but it is not working or merged agent confirmed that nothing is recevied and linked where as I got a response of reception of document and it has been forwarded to concern department. Which now means that old IME is cancelled and will never re-open or re-considered.

rabikdor

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018

So you did an upfront medical exam, but they also asked you to do medicals and sent you a report via CIC account or what? That really sucks, but be patient. I know how badly you want this get done, but eventually everything will be sorted out for you.

Why you had two medicals?

luvly3

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014

This was the exact response I got from the doctor I did my medical with .

luvly3

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
I did send email via (CSE) but it is not working or merged agent confirmed that nothing is recevied and linked where as I got a response of reception of document and it has been forwarded to concern department. Which now means that old IME is cancelled and will never re-open or re-considered.
Hi, please when did you get an email notifying you that the document was forwarded to the appropriate department. I received an email Notifying me the document I provided was forwarded to the appropriate department on 3/21. Still waiting

luvly3

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Hi, please when did you get an email notifying you that the document was forwarded to the appropriate department. I received an email Notifying me the document I provided was forwarded to the appropriate department on 3/21. Still waiting

mr .j

Mar 1, 2018

i Got two IME numbers aswell, i went for my medical exam on 17 march and was told that i got two Ime ,so i did my medical under 1st Ime and was informed by the doctor to call ircc to merge the 2nd ime to first.

Called ircc , after looking into it ,agent assured me that she will forward my IME info to medical department so they will know that my Medical is coming under 1st IME.

Medical results were submited on saturday 24 march ,

Lets see if it works!!!!