+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - January - February 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

rabikdor

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
Is there anyone who got medical passed, after got 2nd medical request?
I got 1st request on 28th Feb and medical done on 9th Mar, got 2nd medical on 12th Mar.
However still keep saying "We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details." on my CIC account.

Why they requested two medicals or you have a fam member? Are you single?

If they requested for the second time then a doctor found some abnormalities? Sorry I am not trying to judge or be mean at all.

twarpdev

Apr 20, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
Doc's Request.
16-11-2016
Nomination.....
27-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
Med's Request
01-03-2018
Med's Done....
06-03-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
@vpkasbek medical exam is done today.... an inland applicant. When should I expect for my PPR? I really want to visit my parents:( have not seen them for almost three years but worried that while I am outside Canada they will request for my passport. Also, for PPR how much time they usually give for sending a passport? You are the best and always helpful!
I appears CIC is holding up the PPR for more than a week.
Normally they don't send out PPR in batch but this time it looks like they are preparing them in batch. So I would say soon will come.

rabikdor

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
I appears CIC is holding up the PPR for more than a week.
Normally they don't send out PPR in batch but this time it looks like they are preparing them in batch. So I would say soon will come.

So that means if they request my passport, I only be given a WEEK to send my passport? Otherwise, If I do not send my passport within a week I will be in trouble? Thanks so so much for your answer @twarpdev

twarpdev

Apr 20, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
Doc's Request.
16-11-2016
Nomination.....
27-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
Med's Request
01-03-2018
Med's Done....
06-03-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
So that means if they request my passport, I only be given a WEEK to send my passport? Otherwise, If I do not send my passport within a week I will be in trouble? Thanks so so much for your answer @twarpdev
I’m sorry, what I meant was CIC didn't send PPR last week, and the latest PPR that I saw was about a week ago.

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC -Sydney; Secondary visa office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Dec 15, 2017 (Upfront eMedicals); Feb 12, 2018 (Request from CIC)
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Not applicable; BGIP 2: Feb 27, 2018
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
@vpkasbek medical exam is done today.... an inland applicant. When should I expect for my PPR? I really want to visit my parents:( have not seen them for almost three years but worried that while I am outside Canada they will request for my passport. Also, for PPR how much time they usually give for sending a passport? You are the best and always helpful!
its taking estimated 2 months from medical pass date. They give 30 days to send passports.

Reactions: rabikdor

rabikdor

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
its taking estimated 2 months from medical pass date. They give 30 days to send passports.
thanks so much @vpkasbek after passport requested how long it will take then? if a person an inland applicant then will they send pr card right away or has to wait for a pr card too? is it ok to travel outside Canada once the confirmation of permanent residency is issued without a pr card? thanks so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC -Sydney; Secondary visa office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Dec 15, 2017 (Upfront eMedicals); Feb 12, 2018 (Request from CIC)
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Not applicable; BGIP 2: Feb 27, 2018
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
thanks so much @vpkasbek after passport requested how long it will take then? if a person an inland applicant then will they send pr card right away or has to wait for a pr card too? is it ok to travel outside Canada once the confirmation of permanent residency is issued without a pr card? thanks so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!
it should be little over week for them to approve and return your passport with one time immigrant visa. Once you do your soft landing or "flag polling", they would complete PR card formalities then at the port of entry. I am not in Canada but I think you can schedule appointment at local visa office to get this done instead travelling to border. Thereafter PR card takes 45-60 days per cic processing time published on their website. I would recommend you wait for PR card unless you have other means of reentry else you will be required to apply for permanent residency travel document to come back. hope this helps

Reactions: rabikdor

rabikdor

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
it should be little over week for them to approve and return your passport with one time immigrant visa. Once you do your soft landing or "flag polling", they would complete PR card formalities then at the port of entry. I am not in Canada but I think you can schedule appointment at local visa office to get this done instead travelling to border. Thereafter PR card takes 45-60 days per cic processing time published on their website. I would recommend you wait for PR card unless you have other means of reentry else you will be required to apply for permanent residency travel document to come back. hope this helps

thanks so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swappy

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
Thanks!
So cic requires 6 months, not 12 months?
It is definitely not 12 months, and I have seen people getting PPR on passports with only 5 months validity remaining. I am still debating whether to get the pasport renewed right away, or wait for PPR, then get a new one.

Swappy

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
Technically you can travel outside Canada with your one time immigrant visa, and then when you re-enter Canada, you can complete your landing and then you will get your PR card in 45-60 days, eliminating the need for going to US border or to the local office.

Reactions: info78