+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - January - February 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

starcom

Feb 8, 2018
Urgent, I need help!

CIC emailed me this letter,

it appears that the Panel Physician has started the exam, however, some of the requirements of the medical have not been completed by the client and/or submitted by the Panel Physician.

Please contact panel physician for further information and to complete any outstanding testing if required.

Help it this mean they need additional Medical Test?
Have you had X-Rays done? And blood test done?

Dversa

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Have you had X-Rays done? And blood test done?
Yes I have done both the test. I called Clinic it appeard they got message from CIC to upload medical old IME number. And lady said your ALL the results are attached but not submitted. Doctor will do it whenever he get time.

Swappy

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
Not sure if it matters, but on the main page, my status changed from “your action is required” to “submitted” again.

No update on the medical thing yet and it still keeps showing “we have not received your medical exam, please see below” after more than a month of sending them my e-medical via CSE, making two CSE and receiving confirmation they have forwared the e-medical and calling them to make sure they receive it. So lame.

Abhishek92

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Not sure if it matters, but on the main page, my status changed from “your action is required” to “submitted” again.

No update on the medical thing yet and it still keeps showing “we have not received your medical exam, please see below” after more than a month of sending them my e-medical via CSE, making two CSE and receiving confirmation they have forwared the e-medical and calling them to make sure they receive it. So lame.
When did you got MR ??
And have you did upfront ??

Yogivrun

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
I just got my passport back from Ottawa
I am planning to go tomorrow to coutts Alberta border
Can someone suggest me what to bring there and if somebody went there recently can he or she share experience please

petaji

Jun 13, 2017
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
10-12-2017
AOR Received.
26-03-2017
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
10-05-2018
Passport Req..
10-07-2018
Can someone suggest me what to bring there and if somebody went there recently can he or she share experience please
Congrats!! What is your timeline?

starcom

Feb 8, 2018
Can you please share your timeline?

Swappy

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
When did you got MR ??
And have you did upfront ??
I got an email from CIC back in October suggesting me to get a medical done. I did it back then. Then I got a email on 12th February for a MR and that I had 30 days to do it.

I sent the e-medical sheet the same day via CSE. Got a reply within a week saying it has been forwarded. But the status didn’t change so I emailed again a week later asking about it and they said they have forwarded it to the relevant department and if they will need anything else I will hear from them.

Called them to confirm and same thing.

Status on the main page shows now application as submitted instead of your action is required but in the medical status it keeps saying haven’t received medical, check message below.

Abhishek92

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
I got an email from CIC back in October suggesting me to get a medical done. I did it back then. Then I got a email on 12th February for a MR and that I had 30 days to do it.

I sent the e-medical sheet the same day via CSE. Got a reply within a week saying it has been forwarded. But the status didn’t change so I emailed again a week later asking about it and they said they have forwarded it to the relevant department and if they will need anything else I will hear from them.

Called them to confirm and same thing.

Status on the main page shows now application as submitted instead of your action is required but in the medical status it keeps saying haven’t received medical, check message below.
Can you please share your timeline...

Skaler1641

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Update:
Application: Jan 16/2017
AOR: March 08/2017
MR: Feb 12/2018
BGIP: Feb 27/2018

Just called CIC, the agent told me that the final part (SECURITY) of my PR application has NOT STARTED YET. And, I’m looking at a couple of months still before I’d be receiving passport request. And, that it’s normal based on 18-month process.

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Hey guys

I got nominated by SINP student category on Sept 2016. For the entire of 2017, I wasn't able to work due for my employer due to work permit problems and by the time I had my work permit, my employer didn't have any work for me. He said he will still support my nomination. So now in 2018, I am starting work with the same employer who provided me with job offer. I got my COPR already but haven't landed yet. Would the unemployment during 2017 have any future consequences with SINP? I didn't inform them about the unemployment in 2017 but I am now working for the same employer who supported my SINP prior before I do my landing.

ilami27

Jun 15, 2017
Update:

Just called CIC, the agent told me that the final part (SECURITY) of my PR application has NOT STARTED YET. And, I’m looking at a couple of months still before I’d be receiving passport request. And, that it’s normal based on 18-month process.
Are you Inland applicant? What is your NOC code?

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Update:

Same for me