April 2017
Med's Request
February 28 2018/ March 12 2018
Med's Done....
06-03-2018/ May 17, 2018 PASSED
Passport Req..
01-06-2018
hi there everyone,
I got 1st MR Feb 28,2018 it doesn't have IME and my Medical done on March 6,2018.
I received another MR March 12, 2018 it has IME on it.
My dependent abroad still have colds and taking medicines and cannot go for her medical yet until she's clear of colds.
Question is which one will I consider the Expiration of the Med.Request? The 1st or 2nd Request?
and what is the confirmation I need to upload to update CIC I (principal) have done my medical? Is it the physician will submit the result to cic or I have to do it as well?

luvly3

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
hi there did you call your physician to update your IME ?
I received second MR the 1st one doesn't have IME which I had brought to physician, 2nd MR has IME but I haven't inform the physician that I received it with IME.

and what is the confirmation you uploaded? I thought it is the physician will submit the result to cic?
I had the same issue and reported the problem to the doctor's office. I gave them the 2 IME #s last week and I got a call from them this morning saying they fixed the issue . I am thinking they merged the 2 but didn't get much information about the resolution from them. Will go back to the clinic today to get a copy of the results for myself and would ask how they fixed the issue . It's best you contact your doctor's office where u did your medical as well and see if they can help . I also sent a confirmation of medical form to CIC via the webform last week. Will update you guys when I see an update on mycic account about medicals

Reactions: maicha

Champs88

Dec 6, 2017
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-02-2017
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
01-03-2018
MR on Feb 28, done on March 1st but it s not showing passed after almost 3 weeks!, I called IRCC just to check if there was a problem of some sort ( I didn't receive the second MR email) and the agent told me that only my spouse's results were uploaded even though we did them at the same time, she suggested me to contact the doctor and ask him to verify if the results were properly updated and she put a comment in my file regarding this issue as well.

I called my doctor and he told me everything was uploaded on March 11th (since he was out of the country), he suggested to send my proof of exams via web form which I did the same day.

Currently waiting for a response or for myIRCC to update to passed.

Hope my story can help those who are having trouble with their medicals.

luvly3

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
hi there did you call your physician to update your IME ?
I received second MR the 1st one doesn't have IME which I had brought to physician, 2nd MR has IME but I haven't inform the physician that I received it with IME.

and what is the confirmation you uploaded? I thought it is the physician will submit the result to cic?
Hi, The confirmation of medical I sent was the emedical information sheet given to me by the doctor as a proof that I completed the Immigration medical exam. Yes the doctor send the medical report to CIC but because I received 2 medical requests and 2 IME #s the 2nd medical request was the one attached to my account but my medicals was done with the first IME # so CIC did not receive me medical report . The doctor says it is fixed now though so I am just waiting to see what happens next on mycic account

Januarysnow

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Hi,
The status of BACKGROUND CHECK has been:" We are processing your background check." since Feb.27,2018. However, I saw some people in October-November-December 2016 said their BACKGROUND CHECK currently is "Your application is in progress".

I wonder what the differences between these two statuses of BACKGROUND CHECK?

Thanks.

maicha

Star Member
Feb 26, 2013
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Feb 2017
Doc's Request.
June 2017
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
AOR Received.
April 2017
Med's Request
February 28 2018/ March 12 2018
Med's Done....
06-03-2018/ May 17, 2018 PASSED
Passport Req..
01-06-2018
Hi, The confirmation of medical I sent was the emedical information sheet given to me by the doctor as a proof that I completed the Immigration medical exam. Yes the doctor send the medical report to CIC but because I received 2 medical requests and 2 IME #s the 2nd medical request was the one attached to my account but my medicals was done with the first IME # so CIC did not receive me medical report . The doctor says it is fixed now though so I am just waiting to see what happens next on mycic account
I have talked with the clinic just now and they said they cannot update the IME no. on my file since it was submitted already. I guess I will just have to try to contact CIC eventhough I it's really hard to get a hold of them.

luvly3

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
I have talked with the clinic just now and they said they cannot update the IME no. on my file since it was submitted already. I guess I will just have to try to contact CIC eventhough I it's really hard to get a hold of them.
Aww that sucks, just go ahead and send the confirmation of medical to cic, that is the emedical information sheet the doctor gave you, if they have emedical

use the link for case specific inquiry- https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Swappy

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
Could you please let me know what they generally mention in e-medical? is it just a confirmation of completing the medical test? or it includes all the medical results as well?
It is a page which has my photo , name and other details like DOB and passport number. Plus has a barcode in the top right. I also got a second copy which mentioned all the tests I had gone through but it didn’t say I passed or not as the results take 2-3 days to process.

100hahaha

Feb 13, 2018
Will do, I am fairly confident they just haven’t looked at the results yet, and because we were supposed to provide medical in 30 days, the status changed automatically after that.

Hopefully it is just an error! Why the case officer didnt look at our files for so long time. It scared us too much. Anyways please keep updating!

Keep us posted on any new developments. This whole system is just so full of glitches.

When I sent my e-medical via CSE, and then made a separate inquiry a week later, both times the agent told me I will be getting an email from them if they require any additional missing documents. So I don’t think there is anything to worry about for now.

Dversa

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Urgent, I need help!

CIC emailed me this letter,

it appears that the Panel Physician has started the exam, however, some of the requirements of the medical have not been completed by the client and/or submitted by the Panel Physician.

Please contact panel physician for further information and to complete any outstanding testing if required.

Help it this mean they need additional Medical Test?

Dversa

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Urgent, I need help!

CIO Client Service (CSU)emailed me this letter,

it appears that the Panel Physician has started the exam, however, some of the requirements of the medical have not been completed by the client and/or submitted by the Panel Physician.

Please contact panel physician for further information and to complete any outstanding testing if required.

Note: I got a medical request twice first without IME second one after 2 week on March 12, 18. however, I have done my medicals on March 08,18 and send first medicals with CSE. and Called CIC she told me that she is sending Case inquiry hope I’ll get some news and I also called Doctor that this happened clinic Called me they said you don’t have to do anything doctor will fix it on your old IME probably on Monday March 19, 18 and Monday I got a reply from Client Service Unit. Further Imformation Required - Medical.

Does this mean Dr. Didnot corrected yet. and I got a response early from CSU. or

Its actually a additional Medical Test?

Last edited:

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC -Sydney; Secondary visa office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Dec 15, 2017 (Upfront eMedicals); Feb 12, 2018 (Request from CIC)
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Not applicable; BGIP 2: Feb 27, 2018
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
Urgent, I need help!

CIC emailed me this letter,

Note: I got a medical request twice first without IME second one after 2 week on March 12, 18. however, I have done my medicals on March 08,18 and send first medicals with CSE. and Called CIC she told me that she is sending Case inquiry hope I’ll get some news and I also called Doctor that this happened clinic Called me they said you don’t have to do anything doctor will fix it on your old IME probably on Monday March 19, 18 and Monday I got a reply from Case Service Unit. Further Imformation Required - Medical.

Does this mean Dr. Didnot corrected yet. and I got a response early from CSU. or

Its actually a additional Medical Test?
It could be your panel doc didnt conduct all test as required. Why dont you call them and ask ?

Dversa

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
It could be your panel doc didnt conduct all test as required. Why dont you call them and ask ?
Sure, I will this morning the first thing. When I first did my medical, he said everything was sumbitted by date he confirmed bu when I received Second Medical then I called both CIC and doctor.

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC -Sydney; Secondary visa office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Dec 15, 2017 (Upfront eMedicals); Feb 12, 2018 (Request from CIC)
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Not applicable; BGIP 2: Feb 27, 2018
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
Sure, I will this morning the first thing. When I first did my medical, he said everything was sumbitted by date he confirmed bu when I received Second Medical then I called both CIC and doctor.
They can directly email medical case processing unit to verify and confirm for you. It will be fine dont worry.