+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - Jan-Feb-March 2016 Applicants

FebQQ

Jul 31, 2017
Hey guys I got a call from my mp today I applied on feb 2016 and they haven't started my security check wtf .... They are still doing my other background checks before security although I passed my eligibility criminality and medical ...that's insane...any advice what shout I do
Same i am feb applicant and i am still waitting for sercurity check....... and they r not start yet.......

bilalsaeed

Jul 5, 2012
Edmonton
Hi People
Is it just me or i have some more people in the same boat?
I sent my passport more than a month ago and i haven't heard anything after that.

April042016

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Hey guys I got a call from my mp today I applied on feb 2016 and they haven't started my security check wtf .... They are still doing my other background checks before security although I passed my eligibility criminality and medical ...that's insane...any advice what shout I do
Did u apply with dependent or single applicant only ?

bial

Jul 25, 2012
It's not about countries guys ....it's the laziness and incompetency of cic ....they might have lost paper work of some applications ....one of my friend applied in October 2015 and he is still waiting for security...he applied again through express entry and recently got invitation to apply ...these people are suckers making money ....it cost 1500$ for each application and there is absolutely no reason for delay as all applications are similar ...their false Response that each application takes different time isn't right ...all my friends who applied to pr had similar applicaton as mine and they got their pr in 15-16 month ...we are all from Pakistan

Last edited:

bial

Jul 25, 2012
80 % of applications are finalised in 15 months irrespective of your countries ...as far as security check is concerned it's the something they do when we come to Canada on student or visit visa ...it shouldn't take long because in that case they do it in few weeks not months ...and btw I am in Canada from last 5 years ...what security issues there can be ....I am in the fucking country what security checks they are running ...insane

aquarian5725

Jun 23, 2017
nova scotia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-03-2016
Doc's Request.
upfront on july 2016
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
14-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-10-2017
LANDED..........
waiting
guys u wont believe wt i heard from these agents when i called them....i am not sure if it was a slip of tongue or something.....they told me that there are other options of applying to PR as express entry and etc....and that the current applications will be carried over to the next year ....she didnt tell me a reason but in her conversation im feeling that she is trying to tell me that it is going to take another year to finalize......i insisted again as to what could be the reason....nd she told me that there are only 2-3 officers in sydney or other offices who takes care of all these files which are over 25000 applications.....nd that they have requested government to appoint more staff for processing these applications.....the government has rejected the plea nd said that it is over the budget.....

so in short that lady told me that the officers are on a kinda strike nd doing the application at their own pace.......processing, background checks, security, and finalizing are done all by these 2-3 officers who are present there. the government cannot abolish this category of skilled worker pnp paper based as this would effect their immigration standards and put their immigration down in the eyes of other nations.

i am a march 31 applicant.....im also going thru the same situation....guys if you have any option of applying under express entry go ahead and do it.......u can apply simultaneously along with the old PR application.....when one of the application finalizes go ahead and withdraw the other application. i know its expensive and time consuming and pain.....but it will be worth it......or if you dont want to then go ahead and wait......it might come someday, months or years......god knows.....

Kawaldang

Star Member
May 30, 2017
guys u wont believe wt i heard from these agents when i called them....i am not sure if it was a slip of tongue or something.....they told me that there are other options of applying to PR as express entry and etc....and that the current applications will be carried over to the next year ....she didnt tell me a reason but in her conversation im feeling that she is trying to tell me that it is going to take another year to finalize......i insisted again as to what could be the reason....nd she told me that there are only 2-3 officers in sydney or other offices who takes care of all these files which are over 25000 applications.....nd that they have requested government to appoint more staff for processing these applications.....the government has rejected the plea nd said that it is over the budget.....

so in short that lady told me that the officers are on a kinda strike nd doing the application at their own pace.......processing, background checks, security, and finalizing are done all by these 2-3 officers who are present there. the government cannot abolish this category of skilled worker pnp paper based as this would effect their immigration standards and put their immigration down in the eyes of other nations.

i am a march 31 applicant.....im also going thru the same situation....guys if you have any option of applying under express entry go ahead and do it.......u can apply simultaneously along with the old PR application.....when one of the application finalizes go ahead and withdraw the other application. i know its expensive and time consuming and pain.....but it will be worth it......or if you dont want to then go ahead and wait......it might come someday, months or years......god knows.....
I don't think that's true. There is no way there is only 2-3 officers are working there

aquarian5725

Jun 23, 2017
nova scotia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-03-2016
Doc's Request.
upfront on july 2016
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
14-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-10-2017
LANDED..........
waiting
well thats what the agent told me.....so i hv no idea wt to believe and hoping that all she said was a lie.......:(i have called them many times but never hv i got a reply as such....so i wanted to share that here......

Juditha17

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
well thats what the agent told me.....so i hv no idea wt to believe and hoping that all she said was a lie.......:(i have called them many times but never hv i got a reply as such....so i wanted to share that here......
I hope its not true for all inland applicants me too waiting for ppr May 12 2016 applicant

Reactions: mamaqed

dafdipson

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Nigeria
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016 @ CIC
Nomination.....
29-12-2015 by MPNP
AOR Received.
25-03-2016
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
03-07-2017
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2017
LANDED..........
12-10-2017
Hello Guys,

I got nominated by Manitoba.

Must i go and settle down in Manitoba?

ad singh

May 23, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC CHD
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31 March 2015
Nomination.....
15 March 2016
AOR Received.
18 April 2016
IELTS Request
8 BANDS
Med's Request
1 November 2016
Med's Done....
10 November 2016
Passport Req..
27-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2018
I am an April 18 ,2016 applicant and got my medicals done in Nov 16, after that I did not get any progress on my case . My 16 months period has also elapsed . Since many forum members have crossed 16 months , we should do collective efforts to bring fairness in the immigration system. The suggestion of ssc12 might be the first step .

PNPPR2016

Mar 29, 2017
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016 received CIC
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
June 2016
Med's Request
October 26, 2017 MR May 01,2017
Med's Done....
October 27 passed
Interview........
??
LANDED..........
INLAND
I hope its not true for all inland applicants me too waiting for ppr May 12 2016 applicant
Hope it's not true because it's not fair for inland applicants whose been inCanada for 5yrs already!!! And I rhink if u are planning to apply EE u need to withdraw ur PNP PR so back to square guys!!