Jan 2016 applicant with spouse and child
Medical request Jan 2nd 2017
Medical passed Feb 2nd 2017
Background changed to in process April 10 2017
PPR request April 12 2017
They did not contact my employer.

Thank the Lord for his many blessings.
Hi Albert,
Happy for you. I read in your previous forum about your wife treated for tb in childhood. I'm glad your medical is passed and it gives me a confidence. Even I was treated for lymph node tb years back.
Did your wife disclose it at the cic doctor. Please pm me if you want. It will be of great help to me as I'm confused here.

Ghdehdus

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-03-2016
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
28-04-2017
24th march 2016 still waiting no dm yet

Nazanin A

Apr 24, 2017
Its so frustrating you have any idea why only january applications are getting delayed ??
I have no Idea. Someone told me the worst time for applying is January because CIC will try to catch up with previous year applicants that are delayed. I do not know how reasonable it is. But I don't understand why they finish Feb, March and April applicants while Jan applicants are still waiting. IT IS NOT FAIR!

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
I have no Idea. Someone told me the worst time for applying is January because CIC will try to catch up with previous year applicants that are delayed. I do not know how reasonable it is. But I don't understand why they finish Feb, March and April applicants while Jan applicants are still waiting. IT IS NOT FAIR!
It depends on your nationality and your application date doesn't matter. Currently comprehensive background check for most Asian countries such as Iran takes at least 1 year from BG in progress. Only CSIS takes around 3-4 months and then sends the report to CBSA. we couldn't find any timeline for CBSA security screening since many people still waiting more than 5 months for CBSA security screening. To give you an estimation, applicants from July and August 2015 are still waiting for a decision.

paplubp

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Calgary AB
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-APR-17
AOR Received.
11-MAY-17
Passport Req..
01-OCT-17
VISA ISSUED...
24-OCT-17
MARCH applicant still waiting. I don't care anymore as to when i am going to get the PP request.

wafatauseef

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-08-2016
AOR Received.
13-12-2016
Passport Req..
waiiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
i requested the GCMS notes which i just received. i just don't know what am i really looking for in it. any help?

Kayk1974kay

Jul 4, 2017
Please house help me out.
I got an email from IRCC to check my account message under View submitted document.
This were what i found:
Replacement of Payment receipt
Replacement of proof of medical
Replacement of Police certificate.
I have uploaded the payment receipt and proof of medical but police certificate could not be uploaded. It requested for document number, date of issue and expiring date. I have used the number and date of issue but it did match. Please help.All response will be greatly appreciated.