+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - Jan-Feb-March 2016 Applicants

Kawaldang

Star Member
May 30, 2017
That's kind of good news i assume.....?
I don't know if it's a good news . I don't trust them no more . They told me in Jine that you will get update by end of June. I got nothing then and I'm not raising my hopes this time. It just gives you hard time

jiaqi611

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Got my first GCMS note, and the last update was on APR 2017 and it says All requirements met, case is RFV-CF + CORP X 2. File to PACE.
Please some can tell me what does this "RFV-CF + CORP X 2. File to PACE" means?
I am Jan 11 application
My GCMS note showed some thing with you since May. That was my first notes. Until now my file still in PACE. I am still waiting DM.

zozujacks

Jul 5, 2016
Hi guys! As all of you im tired of this situation, I've been working for the same company for 4 years, got a raise only once during all this years my boss is abusing me and my sister making as work incredibly hard for nothing we literally don't have any rights as employees, can't choose my days off, can't choose the position, can't choose the shift or even the location. I'm done I want to leave this company but I don't want to lose my application I've applied in July 2016, does anyone know if there's any risk of loosing my application if I quit?
Thanks!

Last edited:

zozujacks

Jul 5, 2016
Surprised for all Jan applications, I just got this email from the assistant of local MP:

"We have received an update from IRCC on the status of your BOWP and PR application; IRCC has advised your work permit should be finalized and a decision provided to you the week of August 21-25. Should you require further assistance on this application after August 25, please let us know.

Your PR application is in queue for approval. All requirements have been met and passed. There is no timeline for completion, however, if you have not received any correspondence from IRCC by November 15, please let us know and we will be able to follow up with IRCC at that time."

As above, they

always change the dates, the first email I received that July 27 will get the BOWP and let me ask for assistance if there is no update for my PR application before July 24.

Then, I sent email around July 26, the guy said my BOWP will be get decision on Aug10. And PR application will be in next two months.

Now, they forwarded IRCC replies again and told me the surprise like this~~~~

Already the 20th month in waiting........Until November, 23/24 months in total???????

How can you apply for BOWP? The application has to reach 20 months, that's how it works?

shaun999

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
April 14
IELTS Request
YES
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Medical Request on May 1st, 2017
Med's Done....
Medical Done on May 2nd, 2017
Interview........
N/NEED
Passport Req..
Sep 29, 2017 and Passport sent on October 2nd, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Got passport back on October 24, 2017.
LANDED..........
Waiting (Anytime on October 24, 2017)
Is there anyone did landing already ?
So, how does it work if your spouse is not in Canada but you are in Canada and main applicant. Do the main applicant needs to wait for spouse to come to Canada first to do landing ?

Reactions: ifras

lakshmanan

Jan 9, 2013
Halifax
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2016
Nomination.....
24-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-06-2016
Med's Request
27-10-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
LANDED..........
25-03-2017
not really, you can do your landing and she can do her landing alone. the point is landing has to be completed before the expiry of one time visa stamped on the passport.

Chann13jan2016

Jul 12, 2017
I just spoke to the cic agent
He said everything is done no further documents needed
File is under final review of officer.
We can't give you any timeframe for that.

Same reply i got from my mp when i contacted my mp.

I think have to wait nothing else we can do.

So frustrating........

shaun999

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
April 14
IELTS Request
YES
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Medical Request on May 1st, 2017
Med's Done....
Medical Done on May 2nd, 2017
Interview........
N/NEED
Passport Req..
Sep 29, 2017 and Passport sent on October 2nd, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Got passport back on October 24, 2017.
LANDED..........
Waiting (Anytime on October 24, 2017)
not really, you can do your landing and she can do her landing alone. the point is landing has to be completed before the expiry of one time visa stamped on the passport.
Thank you !

jinjinjin

Dec 2, 2015
Can someone tell me how I can get a human to pick up my phone call? Did not find any options to speak with an agent.
Thanks in advance.

ktish74

Mar 7, 2017
I am Jan 11 application
My GCMS note showed some thing with you since May. That was my first notes. Until now my file still in PACE. I am still waiting DM.
Exatly the same except one thing - my file since 13 April in PACE. I got second GCMS and nothing new. Exatly the same like first one two month ago, no updates since 13 April.
I am 11 Jan applicant.