PNP - PR - Jan-Feb-March 2016 Applicants

Blackharmer

Feb 11, 2016
ydj said:
Hello, all.

Wish you all are well.

I'm a March inland applicant.

I was asked to submit a RCMP police certificate in October

I sent it through Case Specific Enquiry in November.

CSE responded to me by email, saying it was well received.

However, my CIC account still said "Your action is required" and "We need an additional document from the applicant".

So I contacted CIC call centre to check whether they received the documentaiton.

The agent said "Yes, they received it and you don't have to send it again". It was last month.

Now my deadline for the requested document is over and my CIC account still says "Your action is required and We need an additional document from the applicant".

I am wondering what's going on.

Is there any fellow applicant who's come across the same issue as mine regarding a requested document.

Please share your experience with me. It would be greatly appreciated.

Wish you all the best!
Same situation here

Blackharmer

Feb 11, 2016
CIC just emailed me saying the got my upfront medicals and it has been attached to my application electronically but my CIC hasn't changed yet to medicals received what's going on :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( ???

ydj

Feb 18, 2016
Blackharmer said:
CIC just emailed me saying the got my upfront medicals and it has been attached to my application electronically but my CIC hasn't changed yet to medicals received what's going on :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( ???
Hello, Blackharmer

I'm wondering how you updated your upfront medical doc.

Did you do it through CSE and they responded to you by email?

Thanks!!

ydj

Feb 18, 2016
jugraj12 said:
I am in same situation i have submitted some documents as well they just saying provided even though they passed the deadline. never changed to received. :eek:
Hello,

"provided" doesn't mean "received"?

Just wondering cause mine says "Your action is required" & "We need an additional document from the applicant".

Can you please share more details?

Thanks!

Fafal

Sep 1, 2016
Blackharmer said:
Me neither. I did the upfront ME on Dec. 4th. But, I did not receive any emails saying they got my me result. Did you send the me by yourself? My ME doc gave me a piece of paper with a bar code and ask me to send it to cic. The paper doesn't have anything only a bar code with my applcation #/UCI #. Do I need to send it by myself?

Blackharmer

Feb 11, 2016
Fafal said:
Me neither. I did the upfront ME on Dec. 4th. But, I did not receive any emails saying they got my me result. Did you send the me by yourself? My ME doc gave me a piece of paper with a bar code and ask me to send it to cic. The paper doesn't have anything only a bar code with my applcation #/UCI #. Do I need to send it by myself?
Scan the paper they gave you and send it to CIC through CSE

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
Feb 2016 applicant. No MR till date. Is there anybody out there too who has not even got a MR till date. RFPR fee in Sept paid in same month. Was not applied till nov 20 when I gave IIRC a call even though they mentioned they received the fee and has to be applied as and when a officer will open my application.

justbpn

Nov 14, 2015
App. Filed.......
Feb 2016
parvisingh said:
Feb 2016 applicant. No MR till date. Is there anybody out there too who has not even got a MR till date. RFPR fee in Sept paid in same month. Was not applied till nov 20 when I gave IIRC a call even though they mentioned they received the fee and has to be applied as and when a officer will open my application.

Same here .....waiting..waiting...waiting...I had great hope for this year ... but ... :( :( :(

jingbaby

Star Member
Aug 8, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13 Jan 2016
AOR Received.
21 Mar 2016
Med's Request
07 Jan 2017
Med's Done....
14 Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Waiting
parvisingh said:
Jan 2016 applicant here........waiting for the MR.........so depressed, seems we need to looking forward to 2017..........

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
Hmmm interesting. Don't know how they are working. Some people have already got MR who applied in March April etc. but we from Jan Feb etc are waiting still. I know some people just go for upfront but I want to do only when they ask.

sah7

Jan 13, 2016
Blackharmer said:
my upfront MR shows passed on my CIC
Hi Blackharmer,

How long after you sent the CSE for ME you received the email confirming they got your results? and how long after that it showed passed on your profile ?

Thanks