14 Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Waiting

Unsung

Jun 13, 2016
mdh said:
not sure some people is getting it after 3 days very few next day and all the rest we still waitng...some have been waiting for 1 week ish...

still noy very sure how long!
Thanks mdh for the info.

jingbaby

Star Member
Aug 8, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13 Jan 2016
AOR Received.
21 Mar 2016
Med's Request
07 Jan 2017
Med's Done....
14 Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Waiting
veer chawla said:
We probably get it before this Friday i hope. If not then we shouldn't wait till January.
Yes!Absolutely!Let us take the upfront medical exam!

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
Unsung said:
Thanks mdh for the info.
No problem.

If u guys enter to August thread
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pr-applicant-under-pnp-for-the-month-of-august-2015-t345610.0.html

u will see here how the activity is going right now with all of us and have an idea

Unsung

Jun 13, 2016
mdh said:
No problem.

If u guys enter to August thread
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pr-applicant-under-pnp-for-the-month-of-august-2015-t345610.0.html

u will see here how the activity is going right now with all of us and have an idea
Oh great, thanks mdh

VenP

Jan 17, 2016
Hey guys,

I do need some help regarding Post Graduate Work Permit extension:

I have received AINP nomination today - Dec. 15th 2016

My current PGWP expires - May 8th 2017

I also got 204(c) Letter of Support along with nomination package.

Provided that I am able to send application for PR within next two weeks, do I have enough time to safely wait for AOR and apply for Bridging Open Work Permit?

Is it worth taking a risk? I know that CIC can return application if there's something wrong so it can delay receiving of AOR and potentially cause some hustle.

Or is it better to get Close Work Permit using 204(c) to open Employer Portal Account?

You probably won't believe it guys, but my employer is pretty homophobic and xenophobic :eek: :eek: :eek: and seems unwilling to deal with my immigration process despite the huge benefits she gets from my employment.

That's the main reason I am asking you this.

You guys are the best ;) ;) ;)

Thanks in advance

kyebomb

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
VenP said:
Hey guys,

I do need some help regarding Post Graduate Work Permit extension:

I have received AINP nomination today - Dec. 15th 2016

My current PGWP expires - May 8th 2017

I also got 204(c) Letter of Support along with nomination package.

Provided that I am able to send application for PR within next two weeks, do I have enough time to safely wait for AOR and apply for Bridging Open Work Permit?

Is it worth taking a risk? I know that CIC can return application if there's something wrong so it can delay receiving of AOR and potentially cause some hustle.

Or is it better to get Close Work Permit using 204(c) to open Employer Portal Account?

You probably won't believe it guys, but my employer is pretty homophobic and xenophobic :eek: :eek: :eek: and seems unwilling to deal with my immigration process despite the huge benefits she gets from my employment.

That's the main reason I am asking you this.

You guys are the best ;) ;) ;)

Thanks in advance
Hey,

I think that is enough time to apply BOWP. In my case my PGWP was expired on April 14, 2016 and applied PR to CIC on Jan 8, 2016 and received AOR in March 23, 2016, so you will be fine if you submit your application in a few weeks.

:)

ydj

Feb 18, 2016
Hello, all.

Wish you all are well.

I'm a March inland applicant.

I was asked to submit a RCMP police certificate in October

I sent it through Case Specific Enquiry in November.

CSE responded to me by email, saying it was well received.

However, my CIC account still said "Your action is required" and "We need an additional document from the applicant".

So I contacted CIC call centre to check whether they received the documentaiton.

The agent said "Yes, they received it and you don't have to send it again". It was last month.

Now my deadline for the requested document is over and my CIC account still says "Your action is required and We need an additional document from the applicant".

I am wondering what's going on.

Is there any fellow applicant who's come across the same issue as mine regarding a requested document.

Please share your experience with me. It would be greatly appreciated.

Wish you all the best!

jugraj12

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
ydj said:
Hello, all.

Wish you all are well.

However, my CIC account still said "Your action is required" and "We need an additional document from the applicant".

So I contacted CIC call centre to check whether they received the documentaiton.

The agent said "Yes, they received it and you don't have to send it again". It was last month.

Now my deadline for the requested document is over and my CIC account still says "Your action is required and We need an additional document from the applicant".

Is there any fellow applicant who's come across the same issue as mine regarding a requested document.

Wish you all the best!

I am in same situation i have submitted some documents as well they just saying provided even though they passed the deadline. never changed to received. :eek:

ffffish

Mar 2, 2016
ydj said:
Hello, all.

Wish you all are well.

Wish you all the best!
Same situation here as well.

harjisidhu

Oct 23, 2015
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PNP-22 dec 2014 & PNP PR-18 feb 2016
Nomination.....
21-01-2016
AOR Received.
18 april 2016
Med's Done....
upfront on 14 July 2016/ passed in august
Passport Req..
20/06/17
LANDED..........
waiting
ydj said:
Hello, all.

Wish you all are well.

Wish you all the best!
Hey bro
If i'm not wrong , PCC has to be sent in originals to CIC through mail. Please do confirm it with CIC. And it can delay your file for several months if they found it at later date

mohdsafiuddin

Nov 8, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-2-2014
Doc's Request.
11-09-20116, Sent 11-09-2016
Nomination.....
31-10-2015
AOR Received.
23-3-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with nomination
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
Submitted 13-02-2017 Passed 21-02-2017
It should be sent with the original Application, but it's not mandatory.
I sent my application without Police Certificates and they asked me for it later.

Check the Document Checklist here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/prov-apply-application.asp

Item 15 is Police Certificates.

I am not sure about the delays though. What you mention is right, and it says the same thing even the document checklist, but more often than not, they will ask for the Police Certificates in a few months after you send in your application. Like they did in my case.
There's no way of saying anything for sure with this process though.

harjisidhu said:
Hey bro
If i'm not wrong , PCC has to be sent in originals to CIC through mail. Please do confirm it with CIC. And it can delay your file for several months if they found it at later date

ydj

Feb 18, 2016
harjisidhu said:
Hey bro
Hello, friend!

Thanks for your concern. When they asked the RCMP, they mentioned 3 ways to send it to them.

1 was to upload it in CIC account.

2 was to send it through CSE.

3 was to mail it.

You are absolutely right to send the original doc regarding police certificate at first, when you first applied for PR on paper based application.

However, when it is asked to submit as a required document, they say it is okay to scan the original certificate to upload or send it through CSE.

The letter from CIC says

"Original Police Certificate – For additional information on how to obtain your Police Certificate please go to: website address

When sending your documents via the Case Specific Enquiry, you must provide a scan of the original document. We do not accept copies scanned by notaries."

When I called CIC call centre, the agent said "they received it and I don't have to send it again".

I double checked.

Thank you once again!