PNP - PR - Jan-Feb-March 2016 Applicants

Hammer

Oct 9, 2015
Alberta
bilalsaeed said:
FYI:
From CIC email:
MISSING SCHEDULE A INFORMATION

If you have a copy of the application you submitted please review the application in particular the schedule A Background information. Section 8 Personal History and Section 12 Addresses must cover the 10 year history prior to your submitting your application or beginning at the age of 18 whichever is the most recent. If you left gaps in the dates and they do not cover the entire period send in a newly completed Schedule A to provide complete information. If there are gaps in your personal history or gaps in your address history your application will be delayed.

Q: I checked and verified that i have covered everything do i still need to send schedule A form ?
I will say still send updated one.

hamzakhobza

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-02-2016
Passport Req..
18-11-2016
harjisidhu said:
Hey guys..
Currently Processing time for PNP paper based applications have increased 15 months. Seems like this system is so unfair since express entry applicants are getting PR in 6 months and for us, they are not even following their service standard of 11 months to process complete application.
So there is a petition for speeding up paper based application and meet at least CIC service standard of 11 months for us.
So i would request you guys to sign this petition and share it as much as you guys can so that we are heard by immigration minister honourable mr. John McCallum
This is the link for petition..
https://www.change.org/p/john-mccallum-drop-the-cic-processing-times-on-economic-application-to?recruiter=596833895&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink
Your comment is wrong. Express Entry PNP Inland applications are not being processed in 6 months. In fact, none of us have received anything for months now regardless of our AOR.

Pesepolis

Sep 16, 2016
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum. So, hello guys!
I received that reminder email today, like some of you. It has asked for copies of new passport, Police certificate, Schedule A and RPRF (if any of them is applicable).
Now, I have 2 questions:
1- I'm not directly asked to pay RPRF, but it seems I'm allowed to pay it now. Right? I suppose it will help to decrease the processing time, am I right?
2- I'm an inland application, so do I have to submit a police certificate of Canada??? I checked this website copied here, it's saying RCMP is not required for PR application in the first line!
-----------
How to get a police certificate - Canada
Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No

Name of document(s) to get: Criminal Record Check

How to get a Police Certificate:

If you are not a citizen of Canada:

If you live in Canada:
The Canadian visa office will tell you if you need a Canadian criminal record check while your application is being processed. If the visa office asks you to complete a criminal record check, visit the RCMP website for instructions. You must bring:

A full electronic set of fingerprints on form C-216C taken by one of these accredited companies or police services
A complete application form (available on the RCMP website)
Reason for your request (eg. For immigration)
Your full name
Date of birth
Sex
Mailing address
Phone number (and/or fax number and/or e-mail address)
Applicable fees
-------------------

bilalsaeed

Jul 5, 2012
Edmonton
This was the email... Please comment guys

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada.

THIS IS A REMINDER EMAIL - PLEASE READ EACH SECTION CAREFULLY TO SEE IF IT APPLIES TO YOUR APPLICATION.

FOR ANY DOCUMENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE YOU SEND, PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER PAGE THAT LISTS YOUR NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, UCI AND APPLICATION NUMBER.

PASSPORTS

Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be valid at the time of visa issuance. If your passports have expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, you must apply for new passports as soon as possible. You can send a Copy of the Biodata Page (page with photograph and name) to the following addresses below.

Do not send Original Passports until requested By IRCC.

POLICE CERTIFICATES

If you have not already done so, provide Original Police Certificates from each country and territory where you lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18, for you and all family members over 18. If you delay in sending in these police certificates your application will be delayed.

You can do one of the following:

1) Provide Original Police Certificates via mail at the address below

2) Provide Scanned Copies of Original Police Certificates. Please attach via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx.

Please refer to our website, www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert, for further instruction on how to obtain a police certificate.

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.

If you have a copy of the application you submitted please review the application in particular the schedule A Background information. Section 8 Personal History and Section 12 Addresses must cover the 10 year history prior to your submitting your application or beginning at the age of 18 whichever is the most recent. If you left gaps in the dates and they do not cover the entire period send in a newly completed Schedule A to provide complete information. If there are gaps in your personal history or gaps in your address history your application will be delayed.

All family members over 18 must have a Schedule A with the above listed information.

If you have any of the above mentioned items you must submit them to our office at the address listed below:

Regular mail:

Central Registry

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship

Canada

CIO – Correspondence

PO BOX 8400

Sydney, NS

B1P 0G6

Canada

Courier:

Central Registry

Canada

CIO-Correspondence

49 Dorchester Street

Sydney, NS

B1P 5Z2

Canada

Any documentation or correspondence you send should include your UCI and Application number as indicated at the top of this letter.

Note: any future enquiries must be submitted via the Case Specific Enquiry form.

RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE (RPRF)

This is reminder that if your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding, you must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

Delaying the payment of the RPRF will delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:

 Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

 Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed

 Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”

 You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant

 You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one

 Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490

 Click “Submit”

 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format. You must send the receipt to CIO-Sydney. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and submit it via the Case Specific Enquiry form.

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE YOU CAN IGNORE THIS LETTER.

Sincerely,

Central Registry

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Centralized Intake Office

Sydney, Nova Scotia

edward22

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Primary Office: Centralized Intake Office Sydney, Nova Scotia - Secondary Office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-07-2019
Interview........
n/a
bilalsaeed said:
This was the email... Please comment guys

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada.

THIS IS A REMINDER EMAIL - PLEASE READ EACH SECTION CAREFULLY TO SEE IF IT APPLIES TO YOUR APPLICATION.

FOR ANY DOCUMENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE YOU SEND, PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER PAGE THAT LISTS YOUR NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, UCI AND APPLICATION NUMBER.

PASSPORTS

Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be valid at the time of visa issuance. If your passports have expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, you must apply for new passports as soon as possible. You can send a Copy of the Biodata Page (page with photograph and name) to the following addresses below.

Do not send Original Passports until requested By IRCC.

POLICE CERTIFICATES

If you have not already done so, provide Original Police Certificates from each country and territory where you lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18, for you and all family members over 18. If you delay in sending in these police certificates your application will be delayed.

You can do one of the following:

1) Provide Original Police Certificates via mail at the address below

2) Provide Scanned Copies of Original Police Certificates. Please attach via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx.

Please refer to our website, www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert, for further instruction on how to obtain a police certificate.

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.

All family members over 18 must have a Schedule A with the above listed information.

If you have any of the above mentioned items you must submit them to our office at the address listed below:

Regular mail:

Central Registry

Canada

CIO – Correspondence

PO BOX 8400

Sydney, NS

B1P 0G6

Canada

Courier:

Central Registry

Canada

CIO-Correspondence

49 Dorchester Street

Sydney, NS

B1P 5Z2

Canada

Any documentation or correspondence you send should include your UCI and Application number as indicated at the top of this letter.

Note: any future enquiries must be submitted via the Case Specific Enquiry form.

RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE (RPRF)

This is reminder that if your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding, you must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

Delaying the payment of the RPRF will delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:

 Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

 Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed

 Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”

 You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant

 You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one

 Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490

 Click “Submit”

 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format. You must send the receipt to CIO-Sydney. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and submit it via the Case Specific Enquiry form.

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE YOU CAN IGNORE THIS LETTER.

Sincerely,

Central Registry

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Centralized Intake Office

Sydney, Nova Scotia

hi same email you have done medical examination

helpless52

Jan 16, 2014
meanjoe said:
From CIC website:
A temporary resident visa, a work permit or a study permit is not a temporary resident permit.

TRP is the visa to be issued to whom were inadmissible to Canada for any reason. For example, if you were refused to enter Canada as a traveler due to the criminal record, you may apply TRP and travel through Canada.

In short, you may need RCMP PCC, and so do I. Yes, I didn't know that. I'm on my way to get RCMP PCC today.
Thank you so much for your response. Does CIC asked for RCMP PCC from you? I asking because some applicants are saying that if CIC requires RCMP PCC ,they will ask for it. We don't need to submit before that.

moneywater

Dec 10, 2012
Canada
NOC Code......
[color=blue]2241[/color]
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
Med's Request
24-02-2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Passport Req..
XX-XX-2017
LANDED..........
already in!!
I just came back from commissionaires and have applied for canadian PCC. Its better to be safe than sorry :)

meanjoe

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Doc's Request.
12-09-2016
Nomination.....
26-11-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-02-2017
bilalsaeed said:
FYI:
From CIC email:

Q: I checked and verified that i have covered everything do i still need to send schedule A form ?
1. It is NOT NECESSARY to submit updated schd A, if you have no mistake or update with your initial submission.
2. However, it doesn't hurt anything if you send "updated (and double checked)" schd A. It may give you peace of mind.
3. Don't be scared about the mistake you might have. If CIC find any mistake or update, they will send you a correspondence mail with a specific request. What you got was a "generic" reminder mail.

meanjoe

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Doc's Request.
12-09-2016
Nomination.....
26-11-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-02-2017
helpless52 said:
Thank you so much for your response. Does CIC asked for RCMP PCC from you? I asking because some applicants are saying that if CIC requires RCMP PCC ,they will ask for it. We don't need to submit before that.
You're absolutely right. I was at the same page as you're.

I did some research and it looks I will be requested to submit so called "RCMP finger print PCC" in a very high chance.
I called around the local police and commissionaires, and turns out it takes at least 1 to 3 weeks to get PCC, which means delay in CIC process. Thought it would be better off submitting it upfront.
Also local police only charges $30 and three weeks, while others charges $50 and one week. Moving in advance may save a money for a decent dinner. :)

juggy D

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
moneywater said:
I just came back from commissionaires and have applied for canadian PCC. Its better to be safe than sorry :)
Hey guys ....I got a reminder email yesterday too....Do we need to submit PCC from Canada too ??? I don't remember but I read somewhere that we don't need to submit pcc from Canada ....So I m confused now .

juggy D

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
meanjoe said:
You're absolutely right. I was at the same page as you're.

I did some research and it looks I will be requested to submit so called "RCMP finger print PCC" in a very high chance.
I called around the local police and commissionaires, and turns out it takes at least 1 to 3 weeks to get PCC, which means delay in CIC process. Thought it would be better off submitting it upfront.
Also local police only charges $30 and three weeks, while others charges $50 and one week. Moving in advance may save a money for a decent dinner. :)
I just checked on CIC website ....they say that if required CIC will specifically ask for criminal record check from RCMP......so I don't think we need to submit pcc from canada .....What do u say guys ??????

elyxandria

Apr 22, 2014
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
CIO - NS
App. Filed.......
24/03/2016
Doc's Request.
26/10/2016
AOR Received.
04/05/2016
Med's Done....
(Upfront)
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time... =)
LANDED..........
Inland Applicant
I just called CIC today and asked if an Inland-PNP-PR applicant needs a Police Certificate and he advised me that we only need the certificate if it is specifically stated in the email to get an RCMP Certificate... he also mentioned that CIC have designated team for Inland applicants security and background check so if it is needed another set of email will be sent to the applicant.

In addition to that, he also advised to send a copy of Schedule A even there is no changes just to confirm that there is no changes since we submit our application to CIO.

edward22

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Primary Office: Centralized Intake Office Sydney, Nova Scotia - Secondary Office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-07-2019
Interview........
n/a
Got reminder email today .....next ....when MR

bilalsaeed

Jul 5, 2012
Edmonton
elyxandria said:
I just called CIC today and asked if an Inland-PNP-PR applicant needs a Police Certificate and he advised me that we only need the certificate if it is specifically stated in the email to get an RCMP Certificate... he also mentioned that CIC have designated team for Inland applicants security and background check so if it is needed another set of email will be sent to the applicant.

In addition to that, he also advised to send a copy of Schedule A even there is no changes just to confirm that there is no changes since we submit our application to CIO.
I got my PCC done .
I dont know i am confused now. Will you be sending your Schedule A form now ?