Med's Request
24-02-2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Passport Req..
XX-XX-2017
LANDED..........
already in!!
Received RPRF request today :D, also to attach police certificates.

The question is how much time is the canadian police certificate (commissionaires one) valid?? I did it last year september and submitted it with the file, Do i need to submit it again??

Hammer

Oct 9, 2015
Alberta
moneywater said:

The question is how much time is the canadian police certificate (commissionaires one) valid?? I did it last year september and submitted it with the file, Do i need to submit it again??
If they have asked for it then yes you have to submit again. All PCC are valid for one year.

moneywater

Dec 10, 2012
Canada
NOC Code......
[color=blue]2241[/color]
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
Med's Request
24-02-2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Passport Req..
XX-XX-2017
LANDED..........
already in!!
Hammer said:
If they have asked for it then yes you have to submit again. All PCC are valid for one year.
They have not asked specifically for the rcmp certificate but just mentioned to submit police certificates for countries lived for more than 6 months.

POLICE CERTIFICATES
If you have not already done so, provide Original Police Certificates from each country and territory where you lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18, for you and all family members over 18. If you delay in sending in these police certificates your application will be delayed.
You can do one of the following:
1) Provide Original Police Certificates via mail at the address below
2) Provide Scanned Copies of Original Police Certificates. Please attach via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx.

thats what they sent

Hammer

Oct 9, 2015
Alberta
moneywater said:
They have not asked specifically for the rcmp certificate but just mentioned to submit police certificates for countries lived for more than 6 months.

POLICE CERTIFICATES
If you have not already done so, provide Original Police Certificates from each country and territory where you lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18, for you and all family members over 18. If you delay in sending in these police certificates your application will be delayed.
You can do one of the following:
1) Provide Original Police Certificates via mail at the address below
2) Provide Scanned Copies of Original Police Certificates. Please attach via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx.

thats what they sent
Again as I said there are valid for one year and you mentioned you submitted in last september which means you probably had it done last end of August or early September. Those are expired now. You can send them again the same old PCC if you have one ( I am assuming you sent the original PCC with your file as this was required to do so) and then wait for them to either ask you again for new one or they will use it.

My advice is submit new one because to me, it looks like they asking for another PCC because those are expired. This way you are not taking for further delaying your application. Or just call them and confirm.

PRdreamer

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
EAST COAST
Category........
Visa Office......
HALIFAX
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moneywater said:

we are on same boat which is april 22 lol

moneywater

Dec 10, 2012
Canada
NOC Code......
[color=blue]2241[/color]
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
Med's Request
24-02-2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Passport Req..
XX-XX-2017
LANDED..........
already in!!
Hammer said:
Again as I said there are valid for one year and you mentioned you submitted in last september which means you probably had it done last end of August or early September. Those are expired now. You can send them again the same old PCC if you have one ( I am assuming you sent the original PCC with your file as this was required to do so) and then wait for them to either ask you again for new one or they will use it.

My advice is submit new one because to me, it looks like they asking for another PCC because those are expired. This way you are not taking for further delaying your application. Or just call them and confirm.
I'll be going to the commissionaires today to get the new police certificate.

bilalsaeed

Jul 5, 2012
Edmonton
Hi People,
I have received a reminder email from CIC asking for
Passport
Police Certificate
RPRF
Schedule A information.

I already submitted these documents when i submitted my application. Do i need to submit it again ?

Hammer

Oct 9, 2015
Alberta
bilalsaeed said:
Hi People,
Passport
Police Certificate
RPRF
Schedule A information.

I already submitted these documents when i submitted my application. Do i need to submit it again ?
If you have already paid RPRF then just re-attach the receipt copy, Passport copy - scan and send them again, Police certificate - it depends when you had it done if it pass through one year or about to one year then you might have to do it again, Schedule A information - they usually ask again for it so they can have more updated information on you ..like what you have been doing past this one year or so.

elyxandria

Apr 22, 2014
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
CIO - NS
App. Filed.......
24/03/2016
Doc's Request.
26/10/2016
AOR Received.
04/05/2016
Med's Done....
(Upfront)
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time... =)
LANDED..........
Inland Applicant
Are inland applicants need to submit Police Certificates from Canada? thanks...

kyebomb

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
mohdsafiuddin said:
First, I think you should link your application as soon as possible. They are sending a lot of info through the new system.
They also sent me a generic email with the same last month with a letter with the same name as my application number, and it's not really a big deal. I think you got the same thing, with two options provided right? one was to upload the documents through the case specific enquiry tool, and the other was to mail them.

They didn't specifically say that these things are missing from my application and that I needed to submit them, it was more of a 'people usually make mistakes in these things, or forget to submit them, so verify and re-submit if you're one of them' kinda thing.
It said at the bottom of the email to ignore it if you have already submitted all the documents correctly, but in my case the RPRF and police certificates were pending, so i updated those.
Then, this week, i got a specific email from them asking for police certificates and the RPRF. and this time they gave me 60 days to submit those things. I had already uploaded those about 10 days ago, but they take about 15 days to process them, so i guess they didn't get around to the documents and sent me this email. Anyhow, i uploaded them again.
Also, after i got the second email, my ECAS updated and now it says that they sent me a correspondence that I need to reply to. It didn't happen after the First (Generic) email.
I think yours is the same.

Hi mohdsafiuddin, Thank you for your reply.

I have tried to link my application CIC online but it said no application matched.

I found out Q & A and they said below.

Some applications are experiencing some technical issues

There are some applications that can’t be linked at this time. We are working to resolve the issue.

Applications that can’t be linked at this time are:
•Express Entry – Provincial Nominee Program applications

I keep trying to link my application but didn't work as I am AINP nominee. AND yes I am in exactly the same situation with you. after second email requested specific documents my ECAS changed and said they sent me a correspondence. Same with you. :)

For me the additional documents was RPRF, police certificate and address history from July 2008 to August 2009 which I found out I put 2009 instead of 2008 so it seems like there is a gap between this period. I have requested PCC to Australia and Korea and Canada it will take a while to gather everything so I will mail or upload these once I have them as they gave me 60 days.

I feel much better now as you are in the same situation with me. As you know, this is really long and lonely waiting...waiting...waiting.....

Hopefully we will get medical request soon. :)

PRdreamer

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
EAST COAST
Category........
Visa Office......
HALIFAX
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bilalsaeed said:
Hi People,
Passport
Police Certificate
RPRF
Schedule A information.

your signature info says u already landed. Why u got email again? And if this is another application, just check all the things they mentioned in email and make sure u have everything applied. And ignore email.