Med's Done....
1-03-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2016
Did anyone get a PPR in the last two weeks?

aec7685

Jul 9, 2016
Hi Guys! :) I'M from Philippines...

This is my Immigration Status on the CIC website for Permanent Residence in Manitoba as i checked:

1.We received your application for permanent residence on January 27, 2016.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 18, 2016.
3.We started processing your application on April 18, 2016.
4.We sent you correspondence on May 11, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
5.Medical results have been received.

NOTE/Question/s:

1. I also paid for Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee/s (RPRF) but is not stated o my CIC page... -Is it ok if they dont post it on their page? though i got confirmation and acknowledgment on my email.
2. How many days or Months is the processing time of the VISA application once they received all of my the Requirements???
Hope anyone can answer my inquiries. Thank you..

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
aec7685 said:
Hi Guys! :) I'M from Philippines...

This is my Immigration Status on the CIC website for Permanent Residence in Manitoba as i checked:

1.We received your application for permanent residence on January 27, 2016.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 18, 2016.
3.We started processing your application on April 18, 2016.
4.We sent you correspondence on May 11, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
5.Medical results have been received.

NOTE/Question/s:

1. I also paid for Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee/s (RPRF) but is not stated o my CIC page... -Is it ok if they dont post it on their page? though i got confirmation and acknowledgment on my email.
2. How many days or Months is the processing time of the VISA application once they received all of my the Requirements???
Hope anyone can answer my inquiries. Thank you..

you are 90% cleared, now be expecting passport request, now what you will see next on your ECAS is decision made, then pick up mails via inbox, ur almost tru

noorulhuda

Dec 16, 2015
Manitoba, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
08-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-Jan-2018
LANDED..........
21-Feb-2018
idiana said:
Hello! I hope you are all doing well!

I got my visa yesterday!!! Thank you, Lord.
I updated my profile for your reference guys.

Good luck to all of you here and God bless everyone ☺
Congrats idiana ;), it take 1 year to have the visa.

Jackjia

Jun 22, 2016
samv02 said:
Hi Buddy,

One of my friend works as retail supervisor. He also works 32 hours per week. BC PNP sent him a question about his pay and hours. BC PNP asks questions by email. BC PNP sent question to applicant and employer. Employer responded to BC PNP by email; saying my friend is full time supervisor will be scheduled for 40 hours a week and after deducting breaks, he gets pay for only 32 hours per week. His pay is $17 an hour.

That answered BC PNP question and he got PNP approval.

So don't worry. BC PNP might asks you same question.

Good luck.

Thank you so much for your help.

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
0621 - Retail and Wholesale Trade Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 April 2014 CIC 22 September 2015
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
10 August 2016 - Passed 31 August 2016 on myCIC
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Mid December 2016 if all goes well!
Only another 2.5 months and I have reached the 12 month mark...but I have not yet received MR...do you guys think I can still get PPR if I get MR this month?

Blackharmer

Feb 11, 2016
Good morning all. I received my AOR today yaaas.

I did an Upfront MR ths year so I was thinking, is it possible I use it for my application?

tntusr

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Blackharmer said:
Good morning all. I received my AOR today yaaas.

I did an Upfront MR ths year so I was thinking, is it possible I use it for my application?
Congrats!!!!

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
Druce said:
Only another 2.5 months and I have reached the 12 month mark...but I have not yet received MR...do you guys think I can still get PPR if I get MR this month?

no no, now CIC said 15 months of processing, you will start counting from your AOR now u are in 7th month, so relax, you can get MR dis month, but try and find south african applicants that got MEDICALS last, check there AOR and when they got medical request well, it also depends on Visa office, accra visa office too are stil processing JUNE/JULY 2015 applicants, they have not reach september talkless of december, our own visa office is still processing 2013 applicants, now dis wat u do druce, try and find out which application there processing, i mean south africa visa office, with that you will calculate your processing tim,e

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
Received additional document request. RCMP. Already submitted with the paper based application. Not sure if i should send it again?

Any idea how much time after RCMP doc request to get a medical or a RFRP request?