Interview........
--
Passport Req..
Oct, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
--
LANDED..........
INLAND
Applicants (inland) who got their AOR in march, any one of you got medical request? I am still waiting and worried about that.

Please reply if any one got their..

Thank you

Hammer

Oct 9, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2016
Nomination.....
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
File Transfer...
18-03-2016
Med's Request
01-09-2016
Med's Done....
13-09-2016
Passport Req..
02-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2016
LANDED..........
13-12-2016
Strawberry909 said:
Applicants (inland) who got their AOR in march, any one of you got medical request? I am still waiting and worried about that.

Please reply if any one got their..

Thank you
No update yet. All it says when you check online status - "Application is in process"

Thanks,

kulmanik

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
B.C.
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-01-2016
Med's Request
13-01-2017
Med's Done....
18-01-2017
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Even I have been waiting for MR.

AOR received on March 19th. (inland paper applicant - BCPNP)

Hammer

Oct 9, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2016
Nomination.....
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
File Transfer...
18-03-2016
Med's Request
01-09-2016
Med's Done....
13-09-2016
Passport Req..
02-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2016
LANDED..........
13-12-2016
kulmanik said:
Even I have been waiting for MR.

AOR received on March 19th. (inland paper applicant - BCPNP)
Can you give more detail about your application?

Which visa office you applied?

Which province nominated you and what NOC code job?

We are almost around same timeline.

kulmanik

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
B.C.
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-01-2016
Med's Request
13-01-2017
Med's Done....
18-01-2017
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Hammer said:
Can you give more detail about your application?

Which visa office you applied?

Which province nominated you and what NOC code job?

We are almost around same timeline.
I applied from BC under BCPNP sent the application to Nova Scotia

Noc 1311

its says in "progress online."

What about you ?

Hammer

Oct 9, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2016
Nomination.....
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
File Transfer...
18-03-2016
Med's Request
01-09-2016
Med's Done....
13-09-2016
Passport Req..
02-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2016
LANDED..........
13-12-2016
kulmanik said:
I applied from BC under BCPNP sent the application to Nova Scotia

Noc 1311

its says in "progress online."

What about you ?
It says the same thing.

Strawberry909

Star Member
May 13, 2016
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan, 2016
Doc's Request.
Sep, 2016
Nomination.....
Dec, 2015
AOR Received.
March, 2016
Med's Request
Jan, 2017
Med's Done....
Jan, 2017
Interview........
--
Passport Req..
Oct, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
--
LANDED..........
INLAND
I applied under AINP at Nova Scotia,

got my AOR on March 19.

NOC : 2253

Any one you will get yours send me photo copy of that, i'll be happy with that.. :p ;D

Blackharmer

Feb 11, 2016
Strawberry909 said:
I applied under AINP at Nova Scotia,

got my AOR on March 19.

NOC : 2253

Any one you will get yours send me photo copy of that, i'll be happy with that.. :p ;D
When did you submit your applicaiton to CIC?

lifewillbebetter

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2015
Doc's Request.
20-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
AOR Received.
21-03-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
RPRF 30-08-2016
Med's Request
14-01-2017
Med's Done....
15-01-2017 (passed on Jan 20)
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
Hi Everyone, I sent my application in Jan 13, 2016 and I have got my AOR and still wait for the Medical Request.

I might have a three-week trip at the end of this year. Does anybody who have received the medical request know that how long the time is we should finish the medical test after receiving the notification? If it is 30 days, I might just cancel the vacation; or if it is 60 days, then I might have enough time to schedule it (if then send me the request just during the trip).

jocker

Jun 4, 2016
lifewillbebetter said:
Hi Everyone, I sent my application in Jan 13, 2016 and I have got my AOR and still wait for the Medical Request.

I might have a three-week trip at the end of this year. Does anybody who have received the medical request know that how long the time is we should finish the medical test after receiving the notification? If it is 30 days, I might just cancel the vacation; or if it is 60 days, then I might have enough time to schedule it (if then send me the request just during the trip).
30 days

noorulhuda

Dec 16, 2015
Manitoba, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
08-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-Jan-2018
LANDED..........
21-Feb-2018
Hello all,

I have some queries regarding PCC. As a Principal Applicant, I will have to include my spouse as my dependent in CIC Application. Is PCC required to be dispatched in CIC Application for both (me and my spouse, likewise MR) OR is it required only for me (the Principal Applicant, likewise IELTS result), as this specific requirement is not mentioned in Document Checklist (IMM5690E)?

Second, is the original PCC should be dispatched to CIC Application or only a photocopy of it will be enough?

I would be appreciate the reply.

Regards,

Noor

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
noorulhuda said:
Hello all,

I have some queries regarding PCC. As a Principal Applicant, I will have to include my spouse as my dependent in CIC Application. Is PCC required to be dispatched in CIC Application for both (me and my spouse) (likewise MR) OR is it required only for me (the Principal Applicant) (likewise IELTS result), as its specific requirement is not mentioned in Document Checklist (IMM5690E)?

Second, is the original PCC should be dispatched to CIC Application or only a photocopy of it will be enough?

I would be appreciate the reply.

Regards,

Noor

you will give them the original police report, u cant give them photocopy, what they really need in your PCC is your finger print, you and your spouse will have to submit the original PCC, and u no whats hapens if you photocopy a finger print, now its only you principal applicant that will submit IELTS, u are the main applicant, your spouse doesnt need IELTS, be fast about dis tin, fill ur forms, sign everytin, in d next 3 months, u get ur AOR

noorulhuda

Dec 16, 2015
Manitoba, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
08-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-Jan-2018
LANDED..........
21-Feb-2018
Ayokunlex01 said:
you will give them the original police report, u cant give them photocopy, what they really need in your PCC is your finger print, you and your spouse will have to submit the original PCC, and u no whats hapens if you photocopy a finger print, now its only you principal applicant that will submit IELTS, u are the main applicant, your spouse doesnt need IELTS, be fast about dis tin, fill ur forms, sign everytin, in d next 3 months, u get ur AOR
Thanks Ayokunlex01 ;), best of luck

noorulhuda

Dec 16, 2015
Manitoba, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
08-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-Jan-2018
LANDED..........
21-Feb-2018
znarfier said:
Hello everyone, I found this useful info from a forumer named Rehman31, read on folks!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Background & Security Checks

Note: Our Background Check comprises of 2 parts:
1. The Standard Documentation Checks,
2. The Security & Criminality Checks.

Standard Documentation Checks:
Our background check is done at the CHC stage. It commences the moment our file gets the 1st BFD by the VO. An indicator of which is the e-CAS that shows "In Progress". All docs been checked & our NOC being tallied against the MI, if the VO finds our case 'eligible' for Canadian PR, the file becomes 'Accepted'; and then it goes for standard background checks, viz. Exp, Quals, Adaptability, Qualitative Considerations etc.

The process involves many things. If our case file is well presented and the enclosures vouch the quality-quantity, adequate POF docs etc., there might not be a requirement of 'actually' calling the employers, references etc. The VOs have a way with that, they are experienced enough to ascertain the logical disposition of our case. But, if there are any concerns of his/her, s/he is likely to ask for additional docs, do further scrutiny vide any means [calling, visiting etc.] & might ask for an Interview.

-Culmination: When 'fully' satisfied, we get the 'Medical Request'.
-Timeframe: Can be anything around 3-8* months, for the 'fast track' system (Avg. 4-5 months).
-eCAS: Continues to Show 'In Process'.
*The older system has a queue, thus can be longer.

Security & Criminality Checks:
A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

-Culmination: Only upon security clearance we receive the PPR.
-Timeframe: Around 2-6 months. Avg. 3 months. [With new system, sometimes PPR is clubbed with Meds]
-eCAS: Still 'In Process', but 'Med Results Recd.' inside.

*Yes, that's how a certain Mr. Sharukh Khan was detained for 4.5 hrs in an US port. He was a VIP, thus 4.5 hrs. For u & me -things could be different.
The Process in a Nutshell:

Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Qualitative Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >

Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >

Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR* > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
*The Meds & PPR are sometimes 'clubbed' together.

Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".