Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
nova scotia sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11 May 2016
Doc's Request.
8 nov 2016; rprf (requested schedule A, IMM5669; 2 oct 2017)
Nomination.....
19 April 2016
AOR Received.
Credit card charged 30june2016, AOR recieved 20july2016
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
2 May 2017; re-medical 24 April 2017
Med's Done....
5 May 2017(passed)re-med (dep) 4May2018(passed) background changed 15 sep 2017 completed: 1May2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Primary4june2018;dependent9june 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Primary15june2018;Dependent20june2018
LANDED..........
Primary23june2018;dependent19july 2018

dqlmy01

Mar 22, 2017
Congratulations :)
Jan 6 2016 mail out app
March 18 2016 AOR
Jan 6 2017 Required Medical
Jan 28 2017 Medical Pass
April 27 2017 BG in process
May 25 2017 Asked to update Schedule A
Jun 1 2018 PPR

AINP inland SRS-post graduate stream
Chinese, single, never married.

I know it is painful and long long wait, however, from my experience, nothing helped to increase the speed if they say you are in BG or SS.

I call more than 6 times and contact with my MP twice and order ATIP twice, there is nothing really help.

Friends, just wait and be patient, the email will finally be fired in your inbox.

Thanks for all of your help and support, hopefully, there will be PPR rain coming this month.

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
Jan 6 2016 mail out app
March 18 2016 AOR
Jan 6 2017 Required Medical
Jan 28 2017 Medical Pass
April 27 2017 BG in process
May 25 2017 Asked to update Schedule A
Jun 1 2018 PPR

AINP inland SRS-post graduate stream
Chinese, single, never married.

I know it is painful and long long wait, however, from my experience, nothing helped to increase the speed if they say you are in BG or SS.

I call more than 6 times and contact with my MP twice and order ATIP twice, there is nothing really help.

Friends, just wait and be patient, the email will finally be fired in your inbox.

Thanks for all of your help and support, hopefully, there will be PPR rain coming this month.
30-months . I feel your pain my friend.
My hearrtful congratulations for you

syed32

Mar 6, 2018
Hello Everyone, i need your guys help. Its urgent.

I am a provincial nominee and going to apply for a Bridging open work permit.

I changed my job 7 months ago and everyone including one lawyer suggested me, no need to inform Federal or Province as it can delay the process further.

Now as i mentioned before ,going to apply for a Bridging open work permit means i need to fill up the form which is asking to fill up last 10 years employment history. What should i do? should I lie at the form? or should I inform federal about my new job? they can ask question that why i am telling them so late after 7 months.

But even after telling them the information my province and federal has will be different which can cause issues. I actually called province last month and pretended that i am asking for my friend ,
They replied that your friend should have informed us right away after changing the job ,now its completely up to officer.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks.

lorenzoxu

Sep 21, 2014

I changed my job 7 months ago and everyone including one lawyer suggested me, no need to inform Federal or Province as it can delay the process further.

Now as i mentioned before ,going to apply for a Bridging open work permit means i need to fill up the form which is asking to fill up last 10 years employment history. What should i do? should I lie at the form? or should I inform federal about my new job? they can ask question that why i am telling them so late after 7 months.

But even after telling them the information my province and federal has will be different which can cause issues. I actually called province last month and pretended that i am asking for my friend ,
They replied that your friend should have informed us right away after changing the job ,now its completely up to officer.

Thanks.
Hi, I never met any problems like this but I really want to suggest you that never lie to the officer. That will be a big problem if they find out.

Wish you good luck!.

Reactions: syed32

fermisk

Mar 30, 2017

Thanks.
I changed my job 7 moth ago, from oilfield to IT but same noc level, mentioned it in forms and got bowp renewed right on time .
My nomination was open.