+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - Jan-Feb-March 2015 Applicants!

momo123

Oct 21, 2015
RYbestluck said:
I was asked to resubmit the schedule A by cic in Oct 2015, I submitted right away but so far not any response from CIC, does anyone have same matter as me? do CIC post anything after additional document received?

Thank you if you know anything about this! :) :) :) :)
Hi did they request schedule A in seprate email specifically or was it just a reminder email.....

PR Candidate

Apr 28, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2015
Doc's Request.
September 2015 (Schedule A, Passport, RPRF, Police serts)
Nomination.....
AINP - International Graduate - December 2014 (No restrictions)
AOR Received.
June 2015
Med's Request
September 2015
Med's Done....
October 2015
Passport Req..
January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
January 2016
LANDED..........
February 2016
RYbestluck said:
I was asked to resubmit the schedule A by cic in Oct 2015, I submitted right away but so far not any response from CIC, does anyone have same matter as me? do CIC post anything after additional document received?

Thank you if you know anything about this! :) :) :) :)
I had the same. Submitted a new Schedule A in Oct 2015. No updates since then, just "In Process". Nothing indicating they received it on ecas. You can send them email and ask about this, but you gonna have to wait for reply for 4 weeks. :(

Tushky

Star Member
Jun 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 feb 2015
Doc's Request.
14 Sept 2105
AOR Received.
24 June 2015
Med's Request
10 sept 2015
Med's Done....
21 sept 2105
Passport Req..
Waiting....
RYbestluck said:
Because I missed one document... the PNP certificate.
They refuse mine as well because I select open work permit instead of restricted so they refuse mine then I fill restoration for which I have to stay out of job and after more than 6 months I got refusal as well and now I am sitting in my home country and I am just waiting for PPR..Hopefully this would help.

saad456

Star Member
May 31, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
App. Filed.......
20-02-2015
Nomination.....
05-01-2015
AOR Received.
22-06-2015
Med's Request
10-09-2015
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
16-02-2016
LANDED..........
06-10-2016
hey guys,

i am wondering if i am to travel and i book my flight. What if I get my passport call from CIC. what happens then?

thanks

navisingh87

Feb 11, 2015
guy's I m stuck in a very strange situation. .the decision has been made on my application on 12 dec2015. they also updated my ecas with new line I.e we sent u a correspondence plz submit asap..on 16th dec...Hopefully it was passport request. .But my agent said she doesn't receive any correspondence. ..I & my agent raised case specific enquiry 3 times on 20,26, and on 6th jan2016.. But they never responded. .so atlast my agent courier my passport & photographs to visa office on 8th jan..because normally dey gave 30 days deadline to submit correspondence. ....now some senior told mee they not going to stamp my visa without ppr email...I dont know wat shl I do...plz suggest smthing guyz......wt to do...I m in trouble....

Jiss

May 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13,2015
Doc's Request.
Nov 9,2015
AOR Received.
July 8,2015
Med's Request
Received
Med's Done....
April 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 29,2016
navisingh87 said:
guy's I m stuck in a very strange situation. .the decision has been made on my application on 12 dec2015. they also updated my ecas with new line I.e we sent u a correspondence plz submit asap..on 16th dec...Hopefully it was passport request. .But my agent said she doesn't receive any correspondence. ..I & my agent raised case specific enquiry 3 times on 20,26, and on 6th jan2016.. But they never responded. .so atlast my agent courier my passport & photographs to visa office on 8th jan..because normally dey gave 30 days deadline to submit correspondence. ....now some senior told mee they not going to stamp my visa without ppr email...I dont know wat shl I do...plz suggest smthing guyz......wt to do...I m in trouble....
Did u phone cic and ask them about the ppr email??u could have done that coz cse takes at least 3 weeks to reply..now..if you had a doubt about ppr..u could have written a letter explaining the whole situation along with the passport..anyway whatever happened is happened..lets wait..hopefully they will stamp the visa..it all depends on the officer...in the worst case they will send it back and send ppr again..nothing to worry..i assume more chances for success here...

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
navisingh87 said:
For some it took few months to get ppr email. i dont think its good to send passports without ppr email. If you call cic they can tell if there is any communication after dm status. If you have not received then they can help sending a note to visa office and then he/she can send you again the ppr email which was not sent earlier. But its normal for few guys to receive ppr after few months. I thought the agents will do it correctly but this doesnt seem so.

There were many cases for missing emails or emails not sent and it was resent after checking with call center. so there is no real dead line of 30 days.

As its already been sent, wait and watch. i dont think there will be issue because its passport hence visa office will either stamp it or advice you to wait for a while till ppr email.

navisingh87

Feb 11, 2015
Jiss said:
Did u phone cic and ask them about the ppr email??u could have done that coz cse takes at least 3 weeks to reply..now..if you had a doubt about ppr..u could have written a letter explaining the whole situation along with the passport..anyway whatever happened is happened..lets wait..hopefully they will stamp the visa..it all depends on the officer...in the worst case they will send it back and send ppr again..nothing to worry..i assume more chances for success here...
harirajmohan said:
For some it took few months to get ppr email. i dont think its good to send passports without ppr email. If you call cic they can tell if there is any communication after dm status. If you have not received then they can help sending a note to visa office and then he/she can send you again the ppr email which was not sent earlier. But its normal for few guys to receive ppr after few months. I thought the agents will do it correctly but this doesnt seem so.

There were many cases for missing emails or emails not sent and it was resent after checking with call center. so there is no real dead line of 30 days.

As its already been sent, wait and watch. i dont think there will be issue because its passport hence visa office will either stamp it or advice you to wait for a while till ppr email.

thks jiss & hari for the information. ...yes I was also tried to call ndvo...but dey mention dey never respond over telephone or in person...d only way is cse & email. ...I also send an email....& yes my agent already mention the whole situation along with passport......i m afraid. . it will not turned negative to case officer. ...fingers crossed

Jiss

May 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13,2015
Doc's Request.
Nov 9,2015
AOR Received.
July 8,2015
Med's Request
Received
Med's Done....
April 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 29,2016
Anybody received GCMS notes recently?mine is past 30 days..no response...

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jiss said:
Anybody received GCMS notes recently?mine is past 30 days..no response...
i got mine after 41 days. so wait little more. nowadays delay happens
i applied 25 Nov and got on 6 Jan

Jiss

May 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13,2015
Doc's Request.
Nov 9,2015
AOR Received.
July 8,2015
Med's Request
Received
Med's Done....
April 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 29,2016
delta304 said:
i got mine after 41 days. so wait little more. nowadays delay happens
i applied 25 Nov and got on 6 Jan
Thanks...thats a good info..may be another 10-15 days..

heroforest

Apr 30, 2015
lifeonedge said:
Exactly. And it's not just the PNP nomination. You have to get another letter from the Director of the PNP program, which will mention that :

- the nominee is urgently required by the Province-based employer who has made them a job offer;
- the job offer is genuine and will create economic benefits or opportunities;
- the employment is not part-time or seasonal; and,
- the wages and working conditions of the employment would be sufficient to attract and
retain Canadian citizens.

The Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) exemption code is T13.

So you gotta upload both these documents in order to receive an extended work permit.

Best of luck to all.
Not all province will have this kind of letter?

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
navisingh87 said:
thks jiss & hari for the information. ...yes I was also tried to call ndvo...but dey mention dey never respond over telephone or in person...d only way is cse & email. ...I also send an email....& yes my agent already mention the whole situation along with passport......i m afraid. . it will not turned negative to case officer. ...fingers crossed
I dont think it will impact after DM. Worst case that you will be asked to wait for actual email and return your passport as i dont think they will play with passports. Good luck.

Jiss

May 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13,2015
Doc's Request.
Nov 9,2015
AOR Received.
July 8,2015
Med's Request
Received
Med's Done....
April 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 29,2016
ferrari said:
Hi everyone.
My cic application has been received by courier to them on 23 nov, 2015. It has been delivered to some guy named Mike. I was just wondering by when can i expect them to give me a file number or email stating that they have actually received my application.
around 3 months as per current timeline...

Jiss

May 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13,2015
Doc's Request.
Nov 9,2015
AOR Received.
July 8,2015
Med's Request
Received
Med's Done....
April 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 29,2016
harirajmohan said:
I dont think it will impact after DM. Worst case that you will be asked to wait for actual email and return your passport as i dont think they will play with passports. Good luck.
i dont think either..ur passport will be safe..and most probably they will try to stamp it this time itself...coz otherwise its double job for them...my other thought was, in very rare cases they requested additional docs even after DM...eventhough it wouldnt affect the decision, they do so(looks funny but true)....if there is a proper letter of explanation, it should be okay for them to understand whats going on..