+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - Jan-Feb-March 2015 Applicants!

ggojang

Nov 25, 2014
PR Applied: Feb 06, 2015
XEP - AOR Received: April 24, 2015
EP - AOR Received: june 03, 2015
Medicals Request: june 05, 2015
Ecas Activated: june 10, 2015
Medicals Done: june 17, 2015
Medicals Received: june 30, 2015
in process : Aug 23,2015

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
We dont receive any file transfer notification if the file is being processing in Ottawa/Sydney, correct?
Trying to see if anyone received notification for file transfer to Ottawa. My file is still in Sydney but trying to see if we ever get any notification or direct MR.
Anyone waiting for this communication to send pcc?

Already no MR after june mid and i am not sure when to send pcc and new passport copy.

mryoso

Mar 28, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-24-2015 sent to Sydney CIO
Nomination.....
23-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-15-2015
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent w/ application
Med's Request
December 11, 2015
Med's Done....
December 16, 2015
Passport Req..
April 5, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 22, 2016
LANDED..........
yayyy!
I got my AOR but no file transfer e-mail I am inland applicant. All I received is they said that my file is placed into processing and the email address they are using is from Sydney

paulgovas

Aug 7, 2013
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
05-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Request
20-08-2015
Med's Done....
23-10-2015 received in Ecas
Passport Req..
January 6 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
harirajmohan said:
We dont receive any file transfer notification if the file is being processing in Ottawa/Sydney, correct?
Trying to see if anyone received notification for file transfer to Ottawa. My file is still in Sydney but trying to see if we ever get any notification or direct MR.

Already no MR after june mid and i am not sure when to send pcc and new passport copy.
I got MR, fee and PCC request from sydney but not file transfer info

harrycan

Star Member
May 21, 2015
harirajmohan said:

As far as i know inland applicants did not get any notification regarding file transfer.
I got my file number on 18 june and 22 june i got pcc request which i ignored coz i already submitted with the application package. But still waiting for MR.....

I would recommend you to wait for pcc request .. They will send you address where to send pcc.
Gud luck .... (Y)

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
harrycan said:
As far as i know inland applicants did not get any notification regarding file transfer.
I got my file number on 18 june and 22 june i got pcc request which i ignored coz i already submitted with the application package. But still waiting for MR.....

I would recommend you to wait for pcc request .. They will send you address where to send pcc.
Gud luck .... (Y)
Thanks harrycan, mryoso and paulgovas.
I can wait till cic requests for any pcc other than FBI pcc. Its tough to get FBI one as the turnaround time is 3 months and fingerprint acceptance rate is less hence trying to send it soon. But let me wait and try my luck to see if i get pcc request in the next 2 months. If not then i will have to plan for applying for pcc every 3 months.
Its going to be patience test for most of ottawa and sydney applicants. Too many steps and too much wait for each step. :( Let us see.

lizzycrown12

Aug 23, 2015
Port Moresby Papua New Guinea
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-FEB-2014 (TO MPNP)
Nomination.....
30-NOV-2014
AOR Received.
23-FEB-2016
IELTS Request
PASSED TO CIO W/ APPLICATION PACKAGE
File Transfer...
09-March-2016
Med's Request
05-April-2016
Med's Done....
13-April-2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Hi guys,

Can someone help us. Here's the scenario:

MAR-27,2015: We sent the package to CIO-NS
APR-01,2015: DHL package was received (Signed)
---No update until---
AUG-20,2015: Email from CIO saying they returned the package last MAY-5,2015 (almost 3months now)

Until now, we cannot trace the whereabouts of the returned INCOMPLETE package. And the money that we paid using the Credit Card was still not returned on our account. So we don't know the reason why it was deemed incomplete

MY QUESTIONS (I hope you guys can help us):

1. Should we pass a NEW FRESH application from scratch? (Coz the returned on cannot be located)
2. Our LOA has expired last JULY 27,2015, should we ask MPNP to have it extended?
3. Our IELTS will expire OCT 26,2015, 2months from now. Should I retake the exam?
4. My spouse also passed the IELTS with 7.0 band score overall, but will expire same date as mine. Should it be retaken also? OR its ok for the PRINCIPAL only (myself) to pass the IELTS results. (we are saving time/money here)
5. Will the returned application be a conflict with the new application?

PLEASE GUYS..................... WE TERRIBLY NEED YOUR ADVICES HERE...

Thank you

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
lizzycrown12 said:
Hi guys,

---No update until---
AUG-20,2015: Email from CIO saying they returned the package last MAY-5,2015 (almost 3months now)

Until now, we cannot trace the whereabouts of the returned INCOMPLETE package. And the money that we paid using the Credit Card was still not returned on our account. So we don't know the reason why it was deemed incomplete

1. Should we pass a NEW FRESH application from scratch? (Coz the returned on cannot be located)
2. Our LOA has expired last JULY 27,2015, should we ask MPNP to have it extended?
3. Our IELTS will expire OCT 26,2015, 2months from now. Should I retake the exam?
4. My spouse also passed the IELTS with 7.0 band score overall, but will expire same date as mine. Should it be retaken also? OR its ok for the PRINCIPAL only (myself) to pass the IELTS results. (we are saving time/money here)

Thank you
1. Yes
2. Some others can comment.
3. Not needed.
4. Not applicable and not being asked for PNP.
5. There is no conflict.

You can email sydney office for the detail on incomplete forms/documents missing. I think this one is important if they had not sent detail in email. I believe the guys who received returned package had the sheet attached on what was not filled or what was missing hence they could easily use that package but unfortunately in your case you dont have that sheet hence you can try for getting that sheet.
Parallel to this, you can start preparing your file.

Payment paid - I think you can still enter your credit card and then attach a cover letter specifying that your earlier payment is not yet reverted hence request them to use the ealier payment. I dont think its a problem which you can get it back but with possible delay.

lizzycrown12

Aug 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-FEB-2014 (TO MPNP)
Nomination.....
30-NOV-2014
AOR Received.
23-FEB-2016
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
09-March-2016
Med's Request
05-April-2016
Med's Done....
13-April-2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
harirajmohan said:
1. Yes
2. Some others can comment.
3. Not needed.
4. Not applicable and not being asked for PNP.
5. There is no conflict.

You can email sydney office for the detail on incomplete forms/documents missing. I think this one is important if they had not sent detail in email. I believe the guys who received returned package had the sheet attached on what was not filled or what was missing hence they could easily use that package but unfortunately in your case you dont have that sheet hence you can try for getting that sheet.
Parallel to this, you can start preparing your file.

Payment paid - I think you can still enter your credit card and then attach a cover letter specifying that your earlier payment is not yet reverted hence request them to use the ealier payment. I dont think its a problem which you can get it back but with possible delay.
---

Thank you so much for a swift reply! It really made me a little relaxed.

About the IELTS. DO I need to pass the old one, which will expire OCT 26,2015.

IF I will pass a FRESH new application. They might query about the IELTS.

Please enlighten me more.

Thanks!

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
lizzycrown12 said:
---

Thank you so much for a swift reply! It really made me a little relaxed.

About the IELTS. DO I need to pass the old one, which will expire OCT 26,2015.

IF I will pass a FRESH new application. They might query about the IELTS.

Please enlighten me more.

Thanks!
Existing / Current IELTS is more than enough.

lizzycrown12

Aug 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-FEB-2014 (TO MPNP)
Nomination.....
30-NOV-2014
AOR Received.
23-FEB-2016
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
09-March-2016
Med's Request
05-April-2016
Med's Done....
13-April-2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
I went to Post Office Main here in PAPUA New guinea, but they cannot locate my returned package. I am beginning to feel hopeless now.

I emailed MPNP to seek for an extension of the LOA so I can pass a new package. Hopefully they will attend to us faster.

1. If I will pass the new package this SEPT, my IELTS will expire OCT. Is it still valid?
2. Will it be OK to put a separate explanation letter that I am passing a new application because the one returned cannot be found?
3. Please see the ADDITIONAL DEPENDANTS/DECLARATION FORM Part 3/3. Should I sign it also even though I dont have additional dependant to declare? I checked my sent application and I did not sign this part.

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH for replying to me all the time! More power to this page! :D

maxy81

Star Member
Dec 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydeny - Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/01/2015
Doc's Request.
17/08/2015
Nomination.....
02/01/2015
AOR Received.
25/05/2015
Med's Request
27/05/2015
Med's Done....
06/06/2015
Passport Req..
Feb 1st, 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Quink said:
Hey maxy81, I happened to ask a question similar to your 3 months travel issue in this thread: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/schedule-a-addresses-time-spent-traveling-with-no-fixed-address-t342418.0.html

Can you tell me more about your situation there? Did you just mistakenly leave a time gap, or did you just have no details there and CIC asked you to provide full info of where you were traveling?
Just mistakenly left a gap. CIC never mentioned it in the email but I thought it would be good to cover it just so it doesn't come back as incomplete in the future.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
lizzycrown12 said:
I went to Post Office Main here in PAPUA New guinea, but they cannot locate my returned package. I am beginning to feel hopeless now.

I emailed MPNP to seek for an extension of the LOA so I can pass a new package. Hopefully they will attend to us faster.

1. If I will pass the new package this SEPT, my IELTS will expire OCT. Is it still valid?
2. Will it be OK to put a separate explanation letter that I am passing a new application because the one returned cannot be found?
3. Please see the ADDITIONAL DEPENDANTS/DECLARATION FORM Part 3/3. Should I sign it also even though I dont have additional dependant to declare? I checked my sent application and I did not sign this part.

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH for replying to me all the time! More power to this page! :D
1. Yes.
2. Yes, cover letter is perfectly fine.
3. Yes, this might be (one of ) the reason for return. That signature is for whole form hence if one section is not even applicable then also we need to sign. This time please do sign where ever it asked to at applicable places. If you have doubt then please post your form number and question number to clarify.

Yes its pain on losing time at the stage of application being returned hence i am fine in telling what i know. No problem.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lizzycrown12 said:
Hi guys,

---No update until---

Thank you
lizzycrown12 said:

My friend,
- You should receive your new extended nomination letter (LOA) and include it in your new application package because it is the most important thing in your application!
-IELTS is not needed for PNP applications and we have there were many applicants send they PNP application packages without IELTS and they received their visas! Don't worry about IELTS and just send your existing IELTS result with your new package.
- It will be good if you add an extra explanation letter to tell CIO what happened to your returned application and if you have your UCI number from the past, you can write it in your new application for faster process and if you don't have, just leave it blank.
- If you don't have any additional dependent, you shouldn't send that form! You should only send those forms applicable to you nothing more.
- This time you should double check all names,dates & signatures fields in all your forms because lack of only one name,date or signature can return your application again! Don't forget to write N/A in empty fields too! ;)

Good Luck