+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - Jan-Feb-March 2015 Applicants!

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
kminta said:
Hi
I got document requests from ndvo today.
They need my educational documents,proof of funds and employment details.
Actually i am doing job on contract basis (11months) and after 11 months it will be renewed.i am doing job since 2006 to till date.within this period i had worked under 4 different contractors.
Should i submit all contracts or just a last contract?samething they need my pay slips.should i submit all or only last year pay slips?

Please help me friends and seniors.
Contract documents - If they ask specifically for a period then provide. If not i would say you provide all of your contract and/or experience letters.
Payslips - I would say send it in 5-10 emails. If not may be you can send for a year and ask them if they require for all years. Not sure, let us wait for our experts comment.

Did they ask the document copies to be certified? Also are they asking educational certificates to be certified by respective institution?

kminta

Feb 16, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013(manitoba),30-1-15(received by cic)
Doc's Request.
30-06-2015 from NDVO
Nomination.....
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
24-04-2015 (XEP),28-5-15(EP & UCI)
IELTS Request
Alredy submitted
File Transfer...
in process from 28-05-2015
Med's Request
28-01-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2016 & Medical Received in ecas-12-02-16
Interview........
Never
Passport Req..
7-3-2016 DM on 8-3-16
VISA ISSUED...
5-3-16
LANDED..........
15-4-16
harirajmohan said:
Contract documents - If they ask specifically for a period then provide. If not i would say you provide all of your contract and/or experience letters.
Payslips - I would say send it in 5-10 emails. If not may be you can send for a year and ask them if they require for all years. Not sure, let us wait for our experts comment.

Did they ask the document copies to be certified? Also are they asking educational certificates to be certified by respective institution?
Hi,
Thanks for the help.They want these type of documents.
1.Education Transcripts:Original education transcripts.
2.Employment Contract: Details of your job & conditions of employment.
EMPLOYMENT CONTRACTS,LETTERS OF REFERENCE,PROMOTION,PAYSLIPS.ETC.
3.Funds,proof: Proof of funds SUPPORTING EVIDENCE OF SETTLEMENT FUNDS.

Same thing I wrote which they will need from me.

Now,can u help me?

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
kminta said:
Hi,
Thanks for the help.They want these type of documents.
1.Education Transcripts:Original education transcripts.
2.Employment Contract: Details of your job & conditions of employment.
EMPLOYMENT CONTRACTS,LETTERS OF REFERENCE,PROMOTION,PAYSLIPS.ETC.
3.Funds,proof: Proof of funds SUPPORTING EVIDENCE OF SETTLEMENT FUNDS.

Same thing I wrote which they will need from me.

Now,can u help me?
2.Employment Contract: I dont see they ask payslip as one the options. I would send everything whatever you have(contracts, letters and payslips).
For Experience or reference letters, if possible please make sure the designation is generic or similar to the ones listed for your noc. if you have the job duties/roles/experience listed in detail then it should be similar to the ones applicable for your noc.
Usually they would ask for contracts or letters initially when we submit originally and then later to verify the employment they would ask bank statements and/or payslips. Here they are just listing without mentioning either or. So i guess you need to send everything you have.
1.Education Transcripts: Just copy of docs.
3.Funds,proof: copy of bank statements.

One question - Does this visa office ask on these documents for many candidates? I was thinking that all verification is over and no headaches on verification of education and experience anymore.

abhishek22ize

Jul 30, 2013
Hi, can anyone please help me with WP extension. I have MPNP, EP and I want a open WP. Can I apply without LMIA because I have EP now. I applied for support letter from MPNP because CIC asked me. I am sure the Suport letter is not limited to my employer.

Sup17

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
If you have ep you can apply for open wp but that will cost you 255$ I believe. With ep you can apply for open wp

Jiss

May 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13,2015
Doc's Request.
Nov 9,2015
AOR Received.
July 8,2015
Med's Request
Received
Med's Done....
April 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 29,2016
abhishek22ize said:
Hi, can anyone please help me with WP extension. I have MPNP, EP and I want a open WP. Can I apply without LMIA because I have EP now. I applied for support letter from MPNP because CIC asked me. I am sure the Suport letter is not limited to my employer.
U can apply for one year open work permit with EP if your provincial nomination letter does not have the name of any employer on it. If it is employer specific, you are eligible for 2 years closed work permit. This is what cic said, on our recent inquiry after a few rejections in different cases.

kminta

Feb 16, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013(manitoba),30-1-15(received by cic)
Doc's Request.
30-06-2015 from NDVO
Nomination.....
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
24-04-2015 (XEP),28-5-15(EP & UCI)
IELTS Request
Alredy submitted
File Transfer...
in process from 28-05-2015
Med's Request
28-01-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2016 & Medical Received in ecas-12-02-16
Interview........
Never
Passport Req..
7-3-2016 DM on 8-3-16
VISA ISSUED...
5-3-16
LANDED..........
15-4-16
harirajmohan said:
2.Employment Contract: I dont see they ask payslip as one the options. I would send everything whatever you have(contracts, letters and payslips).
For Experience or reference letters, if possible please make sure the designation is generic or similar to the ones listed for your noc. if you have the job duties/roles/experience listed in detail then it should be similar to the ones applicable for your noc.
Usually they would ask for contracts or letters initially when we submit originally and then later to verify the employment they would ask bank statements and/or payslips. Here they are just listing without mentioning either or. So i guess you need to send everything you have.
1.Education Transcripts: Just copy of docs.
3.Funds,proof: copy of bank statements.

One question - Does this visa office ask on these documents for many candidates? I was thinking that all verification is over and no headaches on verification of education and experience anymore.
They asked for payslips too.but i dont have my contracts.i only have my appointment letter, bank statements,payslips,work order and my experience letter with job profile,duties,what can i do in job.so i will send all of it.
They asked for my original education transcripts.
And for proof of fund i will send my FD 's true copies by a notory lawyer.

Thanks for the help.

brit14344

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Jiss said:
U can apply for one year open work permit with EP if your provincial nomination letter does not have the name of any employer on it. If it is employer specific, you are eligible for 2 years closed work permit. This is what cic said, on our recent inquiry after a few rejections in different cases.
Hi there follow up question. If you will apply for open wp with EP and PNP supporting letter, does the employer needs to submit the offer of employment form and pay the employer compliance fee? It started feb 21 but I don't know if we are exempt from it??Please help thanks

Jiss

May 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13,2015
Doc's Request.
Nov 9,2015
AOR Received.
July 8,2015
Med's Request
Received
Med's Done....
April 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 29,2016
brit14344 said:
Hi there follow up question. If you will apply for open wp with EP and PNP supporting letter, does the employer needs to submit the offer of employment form and pay the employer compliance fee? It started feb 21 but I don't know if we are exempt from it??Please help thanks
As far as I know,open work permit doesnot need employer offer and compliance fee,if the nomination is not employer specific..but there is an extra fee of $100 (ie. 155+100 )..but cic says that your current status validity should be expiring in four months..i know some people got their permits renewed without meeting this "four months" requirement..i am not sure about this..it depends on the officer..

Sup17

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
According to new rules employer have to fill 5822 form I believe and pay 281$ fee to get your work permit renewed and you will be getting bonded. With pnp letter we are just exempt from Lmia (accosting to Cic agent). This is just stupid rule but you can apply with Ep for open work permit then you don't need employer job offer. I tried my luck my wp was expiring and employer refused to pay fee and fill form so I just sent my paper application to Cic 5-6 days before expiring just to borrow 3-4 months so that I can continue work by decision time I am gonna send my Ep to them ( I hope they approve and accept it that way)

Ann2

Mar 2, 2015
Hi guys, i have a question, my work permit will be expiring on oct2015 , can i apply for renewal of my work permit with my XEP number coz im still waiting for my EP number, thank you

Jiss

May 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13,2015
Doc's Request.
Nov 9,2015
AOR Received.
July 8,2015
Med's Request
Received
Med's Done....
April 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 29,2016
Ann2 said:
Hi guys, i have a question, my work permit will be expiring on oct2015 , can i apply for renewal of my work permit with my XEP number coz im still waiting for my EP number, thank you
No..you have to wait till ep..then only the ecas gets activated and ur information will be entered in their system..

Jiss

May 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13,2015
Doc's Request.
Nov 9,2015
AOR Received.
July 8,2015
Med's Request
Received
Med's Done....
April 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 29,2016
m.rehanali said:
What is the procedure to apply in this pnp and is there still have cap?
Which pnp r u refering?u mean to apply for pnp o np based pr???