+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - Jan-Feb-March 2015 Applicants!

nitesh12345

Oct 15, 2015
I am 2 Feb applicant.

Today I got GCMS notes :

Eligibility : Passed
Criminality : Passed
Medical : Passed
Security : Not Started

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
nitesh12345 said:
I am 2 Feb applicant.

Today I got GCMS notes :

Some members told that this location is nothing but just waiting for ppr. So congrats and good luck Nitesh.
So it looks like cic just do only eligibility and criminality during the whole year (medical is matter of few days i think to verify once the results are there and security they just do it at the end). I dont know why it would take 1 year to do eligibility and criminality ( i believe criminality is done just based on the PCCs submitted).

Ivan.Galv

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Eligibility is long only in complex cases.
There are several criminalities.
1)Your original country check is done by paper report you provide.
2)RCMP check to Canadian police is done in 1-2 days if you are good and result is No Traceable Route (NTR).
3)There is also partner check like USA which is also good to have NRT - also less than a month.
And only security checks look unreasonable long in so many cases.

X2014

Dec 9, 2014
harirajmohan said:
The tricky statement is "CIC must have all information and supporting documents".
I believe these are just estimate from their end and they really did not allocate resources based on volume to target this 11 months. We cant also have all the documents with cic as per its own process (we need to wait for MR and RPRF and many cases we cant get pcc on time). if they want all documents then they should make all these compulsory upfront (except pcc).
So I think that the turn around time is still on old formula ( - just based on work load that visa office has).

They combined the processing times for all visa offices and started displaying it commonly as if all visa offices are processing within that average time but still they did not distribute applications and share the work load to process them.
Still its just luck if we are in a particular visa office zone that processes the applications fast.
I guess you are right. their statement sounds like diplomatic language which tell you a cruel story in a sweet tone.

X2014

Dec 9, 2014
Hello all, I have a problem, my wife and child's visas will soon be expire on March 31, my time line is Filed received at April 2015, F# at July 2015 and MER at december 2015. I was hoping we got PPR before the expire day, therefore two weeks ago I sent a case specific enquiry to explain our situation and appeal an expiediting, then got email of additional info required by CIO a week later, right away I resubmitted all the info through specific enquiry again. Now it's been one week passed, no update yet so fa. what had i better do? to apply visa extension right now or on the off chance follow up CIC a couple of more weeks?

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
X2014 said:
Hello all, I have a problem, my wife and child's visas will soon be expire on March 31, my time line is Filed received at April 2015, F# at July 2015 and MER at december 2015. I was hoping we got PPR before the expire day, therefore two weeks ago I sent a case specific enquiry to explain our situation and appeal an expiediting, then got email of additional info required by CIO a week later, right away I resubmitted all the info through specific enquiry again. Now it's been one week passed, no update yet so fa. what had i better do? to apply visa extension right now or on the off chance follow up CIC a couple of more weeks?
Sorry i am not getting full picture, so as others i guess. Which visa is expiring, why do you require ppr urgently, Where are you and where are they? wont you go into implied/bridging status?

laylani105

Sep 1, 2014
nitesh12345 said:
I am 2 Feb applicant.

Today I got GCMS notes :

Hi there! I'm March 9 applicant , I got my GCMS note..
Same thing with yours..security not yet started..Just wondering how long it will take for them to do our security check..

Offaly7

Oct 19, 2015
laylani105 said:
Same thing with yours..security not yet started..Just wondering how long it will take for them to do our security check..
We received our note December 12 they were requested November 16...
Our security had not been started then !!
We got ready for visa e mail Jan 19

ramsuperstar

Nov 18, 2015
laylani105 said:

hi laylani

when did you do with your medicals?

BadshahIqbal

Nov 2, 2012
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 01 2015 / Received on Feb 05 2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 08 2015
Nomination.....
Jan 02 2015
AOR Received.
Apr 24 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Jun 03 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 23 2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 23 2012
LANDED..........
Dec 20 2012
The final wait has began

Send PPR today

Engineer12345

Sep 28, 2015
Hello guys, i need some advise. I got an email regarding additional documents required (Fresh Police Clearance certificate from my home country). Now they have given two options (Online & courier):

You may send the requested information/document(s) or any questions regarding your application via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Now when i go and fill out the form it has a tab Enquiry type, I am inland PNP-PR applicant but i don't see any option there for me. Please help me to figure out that which option should i select.

Please reply me

Thanks

veaunz

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
Engineer12345 said:
Hello guys, i need some advise. I got an email regarding additional documents required (Fresh Police Clearance certificate from my home country). Now they have given two options (Online & courier):

You may send the requested information/document(s) or any questions regarding your application via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Now when i go and fill out the form it has a tab Enquiry type, I am inland PNP-PR applicant but i don't see any option there for me. Please help me to figure out that which option should i select.

you have to choose overseas permanent residence - provincial nominee. i am inland applicat too and my agent select that category.

Mountin

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I selected overseas permanent residence - provincial nominee when I filled my "Case Specific Inquiry".... and that worked out.

Good luck.

Engineer12345

Sep 28, 2015
Hi guys Thanks for Replying. despite of we are inland applicant. we will fill up Overseas Permanent residence-Provincial nominee option....!
Did anyone like me got email for police clearance certificate update from CIO Sydney office...?