+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - Jan-Feb-March 2015 Applicants!

Prabh231

Oct 2, 2015
Harry1980 said:
Hi Prabh,
1. we received your application.....
2. We started processing on your application....
3 . We sent you correspondence on December 1,2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do as soon as Possible................
4. Medical results have been received

Actually the third line they requested for prof of medical and receipt of fees.
Thx Harry
I am missing third line anyways good luck to us :)

rubz0742

Apr 22, 2015
Harry1980 said:
Hi Prabh,
1. we received your application.....
2. We started processing on your application....
3 . We sent you correspondence on December 1,2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do as soon as Possible................
4. Medical results have been received

Actually the third line they requested for prof of medical and receipt of fees.

i still have 3 lines :-( i don't have medical receive yet when did you send you additional documents? did you send it by mail?

htokyo

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
Med's Request
15-10-2015
Med's Done....
26-10-2015 (medical results received)
Passport Req..
24-02-2016 (DM 26-02-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted Feb 29, visa received Mar 18
LANDED..........
28-07-2016
Harry1980 said:
Hi,
Did anyone know if medical has been received then it means medical passed?
I found the below thread. However, there is no clear clue

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/does-medical-received-in-ecas-is-confirmation-of-medical-passed-t245474.0.html

Harry1980

Aug 14, 2015
htokyo said:
I found the below thread. However, there is no clear clue

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/does-medical-received-in-ecas-is-confirmation-of-medical-passed-t245474.0.html
Thank you very much for your response Htokyo...

niadoj

Jun 6, 2015
lifeonedge said:
Congrats bud. I hope everything works out well for you. Got to ask a couple of things.

- Did they ask for Police certificates from your home country and everywhere else you lived for more than 6 months again?

- When you say bio-data for PP, do you mean just copies of your passports?

Thanks.
Question 1 :

They didn't explicitly ask for police certificates from my home country in the correspondence I received from them. However, on their website they mentioned that you need to submit police certificate for you and all family members accompanying you to Canada from each country or territory where you have lived for 6 or more months in a row since the age of 18. In that case it was necessary to submit police certificates from my home country and also Canada.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/infORmation/security/police-cert/intro.asp

Question 2:
Bio Data for PP is the section where you have your picture and other personal information about your nationality, DOB etc... I submitted a scanned copy of that section to CIC by mail.

Anything else? Feel free to ask.

niadoj

Jun 6, 2015
Harry1980 said:
Hi,
Did anyone know if medical has been received then it means medical passed?
Medicals received means just that. They are recieved into the CIC medical Database and haven't been reviewed by a physical person just yet. A medical doctor that works for CIC will review your results and compares them to CIC standard. If you meet the standard you PASS. If they have questions about a particular result they may then request that you do additional test.
Otherwise if you fail the medical a correspondence will be sent out by CIC advising you of their decision.

lifeonedge

May 19, 2015
AB
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2015
Doc's Request.
all provided
Nomination.....
29-04-2015
AOR Received.
04-08-2015
IELTS Request
provided with application
Med's Request
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
30-12-2015
Interview........
exempt
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
In Canada since 2008
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
niadoj said:
Question 1 :

They didn't explicitly ask for police certificates from my home country in the correspondence I received from them. However, on their website they mentioned that you need to submit police certificate for you and all family members accompanying you to Canada from each country or territory where you have lived for 6 or more months in a row since the age of 18. In that case it was necessary to submit police certificates from my home country and also Canada.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/infORmation/security/police-cert/intro.asp

Question 2:
Bio Data for PP is the section where you have your picture and other personal information about your nationality, DOB etc... I submitted a scanned copy of that section to CIC by mail.

Anything else? Feel free to ask.
Thanks bud. In my case, I submitted all the police certificates (home & other countries) and PP copies when I submitted my application form. Seems you did the same too. How much time do they give you to resubmit all these ?

niadoj

Jun 6, 2015
lifeonedge said:
Thanks bud. In my case, I submitted all the police certificates (home & other countries) and PP copies when I submitted my application form. Seems you did the same too. How much time do they give you to resubmit all these ?
I had submitted police certificates from my home country and Canada when I innitially submitted my PNP PR application in March 2015. I had gotten those police certificates November 2014. Way before I even got nominated, So technically it is almost a year since I received the original certificates and sent them off with the innitial application. The reminder email came out on October 22, 2015 and as such was close to the expiry date of the innitial police certificate (Nov2014 - Nov 2015).

So I thought it's not a bad idea to get new police certificates from Canada and my home country again and resubmit it to CIC which would give me another year extension (Nov2015-Nov2016) which by then I'm sure I will become a PR as I'm done with medicals already.

Hope this helps.

lifeonedge

May 19, 2015
AB
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2015
Doc's Request.
all provided
Nomination.....
29-04-2015
AOR Received.
04-08-2015
IELTS Request
provided with application
Med's Request
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
30-12-2015
Interview........
exempt
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
In Canada since 2008
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
niadoj said:
I had submitted police certificates from my home country and Canada when I innitially submitted my PNP PR application in March 2015. I had gotten those police certificates November 2014. Way before I even got nominated, So technically it is almost a year since I received the original certificates and sent them off with the innitial application. The reminder email came out on October 22, 2015 and as such was close to the expiry date of the innitial police certificate (Nov2014 - Nov 2015).

So I thought it's not a bad idea to get new police certificates from Canada and my home country again and resubmit it to CIC which would give me another year extension (Nov2015-Nov2016) which by then I'm sure I will become a PR as I'm done with medicals already.

Hope this helps.
Appreciate your responses man. Best wishes.

Mbgirlfriend

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2015
AOR Received.
July 9, 2015
Med's Request
January 19, 2016
Med's Done....
February 1,2016
Passport Req..
April 15,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 27,2016
LANDED..........
April 28,2016
My bf summit his application April 15 and got his AOR in the middle of July. He has not received a reminder email or his MR. He is an inland MPN, I am getting worried since end of April applicants have got MR.

Also my bf's employer specific WP will expire in February. He was able to get that WP just before the employer compliance fee started. He doesn't think his employer will be able to pay the fee because its not in their policies to pay work permit fees for his position. So he will need to try to apply for a BOWP soon. My understanding is that in order to qualify for a BOWP your eligibility must be set at passed in GCMC.

If anyone has recently applied for and/or received a BOWP please share any knowledge you have gained in your experience. Also has anyone received GCMS notes? If so can they tell me how long after submitting their application did their GCMS say "passed"? Did it say passed shortly after getting the AOR?

dil0001

Jun 4, 2015
hei neilnaq
I am feb9 applicant. ihave same timeline like yours . what do you think we will get decision made ?

niadoj

Jun 6, 2015
Mbgirlfriend said:
My bf summit his application April 15 and got his AOR in the middle of July. He has not received a reminder email or his MR. He is an inland MPN, I am getting worried since end of April applicants have got MR.

Also my bf's employer specific WP will expire in February. He was able to get that WP just before the employer compliance fee started. He doesn't think his employer will be able to pay the fee because its not in their policies to pay work permit fees for his position. So he will need to try to apply for a BOWP soon. My understanding is that in order to qualify for a BOWP your eligibility must be set at passed in GCMC.

If anyone has recently applied for and/or received a BOWP please share any knowledge you have gained in your experience. Also has anyone received GCMS notes? If so can they tell me how long after submitting their application did their GCMS say "passed"? Did it say passed shortly after getting the AOR?
I have applied for a BOWP before and was successful. Since your Bf has his AOR already, GCMS is already set to pass. It is also referred to as first stage approval( in case your applying online) So go ahead and apply online. I applied 10 days before my work permit was about to expire. The four months before that they mention on their website isn't set in stone because each individual has different circumstances.

Cheers!

Mbgirlfriend

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2015
AOR Received.
July 9, 2015
Med's Request
January 19, 2016
Med's Done....
February 1,2016
Passport Req..
April 15,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 27,2016
LANDED..........
April 28,2016
niadoj said:
I have applied for a BOWP before and was successful. Since your Bf has his AOR already, GCMS is already set to pass. It is also referred to as first stage approval( in case your applying online) So go ahead and apply online. I applied 10 days before my work permit was about to expire. The four months before that they mention on their website isn't set in stone because each individual has different circumstances.

Cheers!
Read in another thread that some people have been denied BOWP even if they got their AOR because Apparently AOR does not necessarily mean your GCMS has been set to passed. Not in PNP class but still a BOWP application from people applying for PR.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/bwop-august-2015-applicants-t381018.0.html

Needing your GCMS to be set to passed is a new rule, previously having AOR was enough. So if you got your BOWP last year this rule may not have applied to you.

Really would like to know if anyone under PNP has received their GCMS notes so we can know about when in the process is usually gets set to "passed'?

paulgovas

Aug 7, 2013
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
05-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Request
20-08-2015
Med's Done....
23-10-2015 received in Ecas
Passport Req..
January 6 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Mbgirlfriend said:
Read in another thread that some people have been denied BOWP even if they got their AOR because Apparently AOR does not necessarily mean your GCMS has been set to passed. Not in PNP class but still a BOWP application from people applying for PR.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/bwop-august-2015-applicants-t381018.0.html

Needing your GCMS to be set to passed is a new rule, previously having AOR was enough. So if you got your BOWP last year this rule may not have applied to you.

Really would like to know if anyone under PNP has received their GCMS notes so we can know about when in the process is usually gets set to "passed'?
i got BOWP yesterday applied three months ago with aor. it seems possible but everybody has different circumstances

Harry1980

Aug 14, 2015
niadoj said:
Medicals received means just that. They are recieved into the CIC medical Database and haven't been reviewed by a physical person just yet. A medical doctor that works for CIC will review your results and compares them to CIC standard. If you meet the standard you PASS. If they have questions about a particular result they may then request that you do additional test.
Otherwise if you fail the medical a correspondence will be sent out by CIC advising you of their decision.
[/quote
Thanks niadoj, yes your right I checked their website too it's saying the medical doctor just send my test reports and CIC physical will review my results and he will take finial decision. Appreciate for your response.