+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - Jan-Feb-March 2015 Applicants!

sandra001

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
October 28th, PCC. Doc. received by CIO Nov. 9th.
Nomination.....
January 14, 2015
AOR Received.
19-06-2015
Med's Request
September 10, 2015.
Med's Done....
Sept. 21th, 2015., Med. received Oct. 29th, 2015.
Passport Req..
Feb. 9th, 2016.
LANDED..........
Inland
sabc said:
Hi,

Is Police clearance mandatory for inland applicant? I recall it said on the forms that you don't have to submit if you live in Canada...

Can't find the right info on the website because all the info is Express entry now.
It's mandatory to send the PCC from your home country and every other country where you lived six or more months. You don't have to send the Canadian PCC unless they ask you.

clarizcarl

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
sandra001 said:
It's mandatory to send the PCC from your home country and every other country where you lived six or more months. You don't have to send the Canadian PCC unless they ask you.
Hi Sandra. Im a march26 applican, inland from SK. i got reminder email recieved right now from cio regarding update from scheda pprf passport and pcc. May question is as i submit my application to cic I only include PCC from philippines. Should i submit rcmp? How do i know that they'll asking me that? Thanks

sandra001

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
January 14, 2015
AOR Received.
19-06-2015
Med's Request
September 10, 2015.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Feb. 9th, 2016.
LANDED..........
Inland
clarizcarl said:
Hi Sandra. Im a march26 applican, inland from SK. i got reminder email recieved right now from cio regarding update from scheda pprf passport and pcc. May question is as i submit my application to cic I only include PCC from philippines. Should i submit rcmp? How do i know that they'll asking me that? Thanks
Yeah, I think you should only include PCC from Philippines if you haven't done already, because they don't mention anything about rcmp in that e-mail. If they need it they will ask you. I've sent everything in my initial app so I just ignored the reminder e-mail they sent me on Sept 14th.

clarizcarl

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
sandra001 said:
Yeah, I think you should only include PCC from Philippines if you haven't done already, because they don't mention anything about rcmp in that e-mail. If they need it they will ask you. I've sent everything in my initial app so I just ignored the reminder e-mail they sent me on Sept 14th.
Did you submit rcmp? My PCC backhome is already included in my application as i submit it last march

sandra001

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
January 14, 2015
AOR Received.
19-06-2015
Med's Request
September 10, 2015.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Feb. 9th, 2016.
LANDED..........
Inland
clarizcarl said:
Did you submit rcmp? My PCC backhome is already included in my application as i submit it last march
Yes I did. With initial app package.

SergiiK

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
clarizcarl said:
Hi guys. I've got the same email. What could that mean?

ak2

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Inside Canada, PNP.

Application sent to CIC: March 4th

XEP: may 15th

EP: June 26th

Reminder Email: October 22nd.

Still no MR!
------------------

In the reminder email they asked for a copy of the RPRF + PASSPORT + SCHEDULE A + POLICE CERTIFICATE.

It is said that send schedule A if there is a gap in the dates provided in the previous Schedule A; and send police certificate if has not been sent before.

So, I guess I don't need to send an updated Schedule A because there is no gap in the dates with the original one that I had sent. I won't send police certificate.

So, I'm just gonna send RPRF + a copy of the passport.

Any suggestion?

How come we got the reminder email before Medical Request?

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ak2 said:
Inside Canada, PNP.

Still no MR!
------------------

In the reminder email they asked for a copy of the RPRF + PASSPORT + SCHEDULE A + POLICE CERTIFICATE.

It is said that send schedule A if there is a gap in the dates provided in the previous Schedule A; and send police certificate if has not been sent before.

So, I guess I don't need to send an updated Schedule A because there is no gap in the dates with the original one that I had sent. I won't send police certificate.

Any suggestion?

CIC works totally different way than anyone think or predict.We cant expect everything in
way of perfection.they dont do by FIFA either. (first come first serve).

sandra001

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
January 14, 2015
AOR Received.
19-06-2015
Med's Request
September 10, 2015.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Feb. 9th, 2016.
LANDED..........
Inland
ak2 said:
Inside Canada, PNP.

Still no MR!
------------------

Any suggestion?

I think the medical will be the last step in your process. They're probably doing the background checks first, if they're not done with it already and after they receive you're medical results they will make the decision. That's my opinion.

ssx2

Oct 10, 2014
SergiiK said:
Hi guys. I've got the same email. What could that mean?
I got the same letter today... ???
I've included copy of passport + police certificates + completed Schedule A in my initial application...... should i just ignore it and just pay RPRF?

Mountin

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

When the CIC sends a reminder letter with the name and application #, everyone should recheck their application (if you have a copy). For example, I reviewed my Scheduled A form and found a little mistake so I fixed it and resubmitted that form again.

Thank you.

momo123

Oct 21, 2015
Hi the reminder email one received does it have your file number and name on the letter or is it a general email.I never received any reminder email

ssx2

Oct 10, 2014
momo123 said:
Hi the reminder email one received does it have your file number and name on the letter or is it a general email.I never received any reminder email
yes it dose

neilnaq

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 9th, 2015
Doc's Request.
reminder email: Sept. 14, 2015
AOR Received.
EP: June 17th, 2015
IELTS Request
included upon submission
Med's Request
Sept. 10, 2015
Med's Done....
Sept. 11, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada since 2012
My ecas just got updated. They added medical results have been received.

sandra001

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
January 14, 2015
AOR Received.
19-06-2015
Med's Request
September 10, 2015.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Feb. 9th, 2016.
LANDED..........
Inland
neilnaq said:
My ecas just got updated. They added medical results have been received.
Like just now? Nothing for me yet, no medicals received. What does it says at the bottom of your page, date modified? Mine is Aug 17.