+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR In-land Paper-Based Applicants February March 2018 - Let's Connect Here

Iandme

Star Member
May 16, 2019
They asked me to call again after 2 months :(
They said the same thing to me that call Back in October. I wonder what they gonna do by that time and why do we have to call ? They better know our processing time and then they should sort that shit out :confused:.
Don’t worry buddy things will be alright :). Have a faith

Reactions: LiliChung

Iandme

Star Member
May 16, 2019
I think we need to bring this in public. Twitter or fcb. And Let the higher officials knows about the local ircc offices.
They are holding our files with no reason.
Only reason here is officers are lazy.
Exactly. We better do so that they can understand how tough it is to wait and get stuck cuz of them .They just think they can take their own time and process the application in their way . I heard Lots of October applicants already got ppr . That’s not how it works.Its totally unfair

Last edited:
Reactions: anujcity

Iandme

Star Member
May 16, 2019
How do we know if we were under security screening or not?
If they are saying that your security is in process, then you might be under ss . Cuz security check is always between no started to completed . Also you can order gcms notes .if call centre people say that your security is in process, it should be security screening which takes 6 months to 2 years I think

Last edited:
Reactions: LiliChung

Naxie

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
If they are saying that your security is in process, then you might be under ss . Cuz security check is always between no started to completed . Also you can order gcms notes .if call centre people say that your security is in process, it should be security screening which takes 6 months to 2 years I think
Yes, she told me it's in process:eek::eek: