Jan 16, 2018
Hey.. you are almost same as mine......

AR May 14, 2018
AOR july 24,2018
File transferred to Ottawa office May 6, 2019/ Reason is Eligibility
Medical : Not started
Security: Not Starteed
Criminality: In progress

What should I do................ so stressful...
I have just received a response from Etobicoke office and they mentioned my file didn't start reviewing yet and it is in queue. It will take 2 to 4 months to start reviewing.

Did you asked them how far your file is in the queue?

wnszoskek

Oct 24, 2019
I have just received a response from Etobicoke office and they mentioned my file didn't start reviewing yet and it is in queue. It will take 2 to 4 months to start reviewing.

Did you asked them how far your file is in the queue?
How did you ask? Using webform? Or call to IRCC??

anujcity

May 2, 2018
Hey.. you are almost same as mine......

AR May 14, 2018
AOR july 24,2018
File transferred to Ottawa office May 6, 2019/ Reason is Eligibility
Medical : Not started
Security: Not Starteed
Criminality: In progress

What should I do................ so stressful...
Mine almost same timeline. My file was transferred to Ottawa as well on 1st May 2019. I got MR and ADR in November 2019. After still no any further update.

dnemfvn

Jul 29, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I call IRCC. When the processing time pass the agent in IRCC can send a request to the officer . They did for me 2 months ago snd i received respond today.
If you don't mind me asking, what kind of information did you get from the officer? Or any requests from VO?

iman-at

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
Mine almost same timeline. My file was transferred to Ottawa as well on 1st May 2019. I got MR and ADR in November 2019. After still no any further update.
I know someone here that file transferred to Ottawa office couple of days before you and he got decision made last week. You are very close. Only Etobicoke office applicant are toff far behind. if any one from Etobicoke office can share their timeline we can obtain a better view of what date ( transferring date) they are reviewing at this moment.

paparazzi1987

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
I know someone here that file transferred to Ottawa office couple of days before you and he got decision made last week. You are very close. Only Etobicoke office applicant are toff far behind. if any one from Etobicoke office can share their timeline we can obtain a better view of what date ( transferring date) they are reviewing at this moment.
There is someone in my Etobicoke whatapp group that got decisions made last week. His file was transferred around August 2018.

iman-at

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
There is someone in my Etobicoke whatapp group that got decisions made last week. His file was transferred around August 2018.
That make sense to me . they are still on the applicant who files transferred to Etobicoke office on 2018.

Thank you for this helpful information. I found etobicoke office is the worst , busiest and slowest local office within Canada.

dnemfvn

Jul 29, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
My file which has been transferred to Ottawa July 2019 has been under review since 15th Nov 2019. I got an emakl from MP's office saying that it takes about 12-18month to process again. My file was in CIO for about 2 years before it's transferred.

iman-at

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
My file which has been transferred to Ottawa July 2019 has been under review since 15th Nov 2019. I got an emakl from MP's office saying that it takes about 12-18month to process again. My file was in CIO for about 2 years before it's transferred.
Oh it is sad. Share your detailed timeline? what was the reason your file transferred?

dnemfvn

Jul 29, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Oh it is sad. Share your detailed timeline? what was the reason your file transferred?
According to GCMS notes, it says for the eligibility but the eligibility has been passed on March. My file was transferred a lot of times and even IRCC agent said it is strange. I can not believe that I've been waiting for my pr about 30 month and need to wait another 12 month again.

iman-at

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
Hello ,

If Anybody who file transferred to Etobicoke office here get a approval or Decision made ? Can share it please?

kelly017

Star Member
Oct 15, 2016
Any updates?
I'm AR September 2018
Eligibility & Criminality passed
Security not started.

Anyone here with same AR still waiting for ppr?

oppj

Sep 27, 2018
Any updates?
I'm AR September 2018
Eligibility & Criminality passed
Security not started.

Anyone here with same AR still waiting for ppr?
I wonder if my SINP-OID paper based application submitted on 21/10/19 after my IELTS expired on 30/09/19 can be rejected by IRCC? Besides, I am yet to receive an AOR acknowlegement of receipt since 21/10/19 when my application was submitted to IRCC.