+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

Cynch

Sep 8, 2017
My Mp called IRCC today nov 2017 application 2nd medical passed in nov 2019
Security passed
Medical passed
Eligibility and criminality in process. Security is the last step how come it’s vice-versa for me. Any suggestions
Don’t trust the agents every agent tells something different.
Did you order GCMS before? I checked mine and it appears that Criminalilty and RCMP Screening has a validity date. So I am guessing that it may have expired. Just a guess though.

Inderjeet$

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Did you order GCMS before? I checked mine and it appears that Criminalilty and RCMP Screening has a validity date. So I am guessing that it may have expired. Just a guess though.
Never ordered notes. I don’t know what they are holding my application even after second medical passed.

Reactions: Evgeni

Evgeni

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Richmond
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
11-05-2018
Doc's Request.
03-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-07-2018
Med's Request
03-05-2019
Med's Done....
22-05-2019
If so, then it looks like an endless loop. While they check one thing, another gets stale.

Evgeni

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Richmond
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
11-05-2018
Doc's Request.
03-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-07-2018
Med's Request
03-05-2019
Med's Done....
22-05-2019

iman-at

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
I'm July 2017 applicant. I'm about to give up. It's been 30 month waiting for my pr and still nothing from VO.
I called IRCC earlier and the agent said my file is under review by officer since Nov. My file was in CIO for 2 years and it's transferred to Ottawa on July 2019.
I need to extend my work permit again. Just loosing my mind. Can you experts give some advice?
Hello,

What is your timeline?

did you get you GCMS note adn do you have an idea what is passed and what is outstanding?

iman-at

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
Any news on etobicoke office ?
My file is transferred since april 2019
Hello,

i am exactly same as your application and timeline. Can you share your current status with me? Mine is as per below:

AR May 14, 2018
AOR july 24,2018
File transferred to Etobicoke office May 5, 2019/ Reason is Eligibility
ADR : Schedule A June 20, 2019
Medical : Not started
Security: Not Starteed
Criminality: In progress

iman-at

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
Hope so.
But without medical, I got "Decision made", in ecas; gckey has no updates . what is meaning of it ???
Hello Buddy,

you have said that Decision made shown without doing the medical. How possible? can you give m a updated status of you file please. I am really frustrated and after 19 months haven't received a medical request yet and still on background check.

wnszoskek

Oct 24, 2019
Hello,

i am exactly same as your application and timeline. Can you share your current status with me? Mine is as per below:

AR May 14, 2018
AOR july 24,2018
File transferred to Etobicoke office May 5, 2019/ Reason is Eligibility
ADR : Schedule A June 20, 2019
Hey.. you are almost same as mine......

AR May 14, 2018
AOR july 24,2018
File transferred to Ottawa office May 6, 2019/ Reason is Eligibility

What should I do................ so stressful...

Reactions: anujcity

iman-at

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
Hey.. you are almost same as mine......

AR May 14, 2018
AOR july 24,2018
File transferred to Ottawa office May 6, 2019/ Reason is Eligibility

What should I do................ so stressful...
What province ?
what is your nationality?
what is your noc #?

dnemfvn

Jul 29, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Eligibility and Medical passed but criminality is in process, security not started.
Done 2nd medical exam on July.
My file was sitting at CIO for 2 years and after that, it's transferred to Winnipeg ircc for eligibility(at that time, eligibility was passed already) and then after about 2 weeks, to ottawa.
On the note, it says file under review since 5th Nov.
Hello,

What is your timeline?

did you get you GCMS note adn do you have an idea what is passed and what is outstanding?

iman-at

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
Any one has a idea about this please:

i have just talked to my MP office and she said that she reached to their contact in IRCC and found out there was no wrong or any problem with my file that causes to transferred to Etobicoke offic . she also said her contact sent a inquiry to the first office ( CIO) to find out why the file went to Etobicoke Office. She believe there is possibility that file transferred to Etobicoke office by mistake and if so they can send it back to the main office. She confirmed that my file sit in Etobicok in queue for review. Does anyone here has a idea that is possible the file transferred to local office by mistake?

Thank you for response.

GSGSGS

Jun 5, 2019
Any one has a idea about this please:

i have just talked to my MP office and she said that she reached to their contact in IRCC and found out there was no wrong or any problem with my file that causes to transferred to Etobicoke offic . she also said her contact sent a inquiry to the first office ( CIO) to find out why the file went to Etobicoke Office. She believe there is possibility that file transferred to Etobicoke office by mistake and if so they can send it back to the main office. She confirmed that my file sit in Etobicok in queue for review. Does anyone here has a idea that is possible the file transferred to local office by mistake?

Thank you for response.
Hello buddy,

I'm July 2017 PNP paper based applicant.
I ordered the Notes and there are any specific issues on the memo but the officer never take care of my file and just sitting there over a year(for 15 months) then on June 2019, they requested 2nd medical and as soon as 2nd medical passed, they transferred my file to Calgary Visa Office.
I confirmed that Calgary Visa Office received the file early July, 2019 and application is still in queue for review over 7 months!

I'm just curious how do I contact MP and ask them to push IRCC?

Thank you in advance for your kind attention.

Reactions: Bade2145

iman-at

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
Hello buddy,

I'm July 2017 PNP paper based applicant.
I ordered the Notes and there are any specific issues on the memo but the officer never take care of my file and just sitting there over a year(for 15 months) then on June 2019, they requested 2nd medical and as soon as 2nd medical passed, they transferred my file to Calgary Visa Office.
I confirmed that Calgary Visa Office received the file early July, 2019 and application is still in queue for review over 7 months!

I'm just curious how do I contact MP and ask them to push IRCC?

Thank you in advance for your kind attention.
Can you tell what is passed and what is still outstanding?

You need to find the MP on your city and write a letter to them or go to their office directly. Make sure you have appointment.

Please share your detailed timeline.