+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Today I got a request for a RCMP criminal record check. This is two days after receiving a request for my second medical. Has anyone else been in this situation? Is this normal? I already provided the police check of my country of birth with my original residence package. I didn't read that you needed the RCMP check as well--I presumed they were privy to this information when processing the security / background check. Otherwise, I would have got it for the original mailed package. AR December 12, 2017.
IRCC asked me for a RCMP certificate as well, and that was my first ADR back in June 2018.

Pasigue

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
Edmonton
Category........
AINP
Today I got a request for a RCMP criminal record check. This is two days after receiving a request for my second medical. Has anyone else been in this situation? Is this normal? I already provided the police check of my country of birth with my original residence package. I didn't read that you needed the RCMP check as well--I presumed they were privy to this information when processing the security / background check. Otherwise, I would have got it for the original mailed package. AR December 12, 2017.
It also happened to me after 23 months asked for my police certificate worh fingerprints