+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

littledream777

Jun 10, 2019
that I can't explain my friend . it's always like that , they always tell you it's not started and suddenly it's passed . happening to many of us recently.

after you passed all the checks there's still final review , the main officer will go through your file and check if everything is valid , then if he or she has no concern otherwise they will issue a DM and PPR will follow . I believe that's the procedure.
If we passed all of steps and in final review stage, is possible the main officer thought we should do security check again??

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
But many people get ppr very next day from the day they passed security...as they get a ghost update..
As one of my frnd was told in the morning that security not started and in evening he got DM and next day was for PPR
please remember this is IRCC we are dealing with, and there's no certainty when it comes to them. many people do, doesn't mean we can be so lucky .

I just learnt yesterday that two applicants from BC PNP AR date April 2018 just get PPR, where's the logical explanation in that?

mani@

Feb 17, 2018
please remember this is IRCC we are dealing with, and there's no certainty when it comes to them. many people do, doesn't mean we can be so lucky .
Yeah thats true...but what i think is there are some kind of batches..or my officer is on vacation or he is lazy...

Or for people who got ppr same day..security was passed by visa officer at time of final review and for me it was passed by some other officer so just wauting for VO review

Just here

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Yeah thats true...but what i think is there are some kind of batches..or my officer is on vacation or he is lazy...

Or for people who got ppr same day..security was passed by visa officer at time of final review and for me it was passed by some other officer so just wauting for VO review
I called them last Friday, the agent told me “all checks has been passed just wait for DM/PPR but unfortunately we can’t take any action until July 31” what’s can it mean, the officer is take care on my file is on vacation?!

littledream777

Jun 10, 2019
I called them last Friday, the agent told me “all checks has been passed just wait for DM/PPR but unfortunately we can’t take any action until July 31” what’s can it mean, the officer is take care on my file is on vacation?!
What’s your time line?

Last edited:

mani@

Feb 17, 2018
I am pretty sure bro she got confused with this thing that yiur 19 months are completing on 31 july...they can send the reminder to officer only once processing time is complete

Just here

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
I am pretty sure bro she got confused with this thing that yiur 19 months are completing on 31 july...they can send the reminder to officer only once processing time is complete
My 19 month will be done on July 1, so I asked him it’s will be 20 month already and the agent told yes it will be 20 months not 19

mani@

Feb 17, 2018
Dont trust them buddy....one of them told me 19 months and he actually calculated and told me your 19 month will be over ny april 2020 .....but actually 19 months are over ny 4 jan 2020