+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

amit110

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
I called cic too on monday . They were like everything is passed . No decision on medical yet . They said just wait till 14th july as it will be 19 months then

ceek

Star Member
Aug 7, 2016
Medical exam redone and passed done 3weeks ago. Cic said they got it 2 days ago. On my cic it says the medical was done dec 2018, just when I called the agent said she is seeing June. Security not started...dec applicant.

Mannatdeep

Star Member
Jun 4, 2019
Medical exam redone and passed done 3weeks ago. Cic said they got it 2 days ago. On my cic it says the medical was done dec 2018, just when I called the agent said she is seeing June. Security not started...dec applicant.
Did they email you to redo the medical exam

Mannatdeep

Star Member
Jun 4, 2019
You will not be able to link it...if u wanna link it u have to fill the form to cancel the representative
But i checked online they said we can do just need to fill the information .so we can check only through the (check your application status tool )

Mannatdeep

Star Member
Jun 4, 2019
doesn't sound like GCkey account , are you sure it's not ECAS?
No i dont have that thing .i always check my application on check your application status tool .i applied through the agent .so i dont have any information .thats why i m asking can i link my paper based information to check online .what is ecas

mani@

Feb 17, 2018
No i dont have that thing .i always check my application on check your application status tool .i applied through the agent .so i dont have any information .thats why i m asking can i link my paper based information to check online .what is ecas
Thats what Ecas is bro