+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

Snowzzz

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Sydney
I am so comfuse about their system. Why they don't process the applicant which close to deadline or over 19 month? Why some fn 2018 applicant received ppr but we nothing. My applicant is simple and they finished 80% of my applicant one years ago. Just security!!!! RIGHT NOW, my medical expired one month. After June 5th gu, nothing update. So disspointed fake country!!!!

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
I am so comfuse about their system. Why they don't process the applicant which close to deadline or over 19 month? Why some fn 2018 applicant received ppr but we nothing. My applicant is simple and they finished 80% of my applicant one years ago. Just security!!!! RIGHT NOW, my medical expired one month. After June 5th gu, nothing update. So disspointed fake country!!!!
my home country is much worse in that aspect so I can let it pass . just power through this part and everything will be better , think of this process as our last mountain to climb buddy .

Reactions: Snowzzz and okri75

Shuo Shang

Oct 26, 2018
Did you call them what’s the GU for?

Mannatdeep

Star Member
Jun 4, 2019
Hi guys .my medical got expired on 14 june . They did not send me any update yet .should i redo my medical or should i wait for them to send me email to redo the medical exam .i called cic before my medical expired .at that time thry said i should wait for july 6 .on july 6 its gonna be 19 months.should i wait for their email for medical